[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

I think you are right, zombies are too clunky. It does decent damage, but it doesn't make up for the worse defense and clunkiness.

I can clear t16 with it, which is probably not a good metric anyway, but it def feels worse than your build either way.
Im trying this build since i come back from a break of the game, but im struggling trying to find a way to get str and some dex for the items needed since i dont have yet the resources for some of the expensive int based items.
"
darko99 a écrit :
Im trying this build since i come back from a break of the game, but im struggling trying to find a way to get str and some dex for the items needed since i dont have yet the resources for some of the expensive int based items.

There should be both a large Strength and a Dexterity Node close to your path on the tree, feel free to take them if you need them.
Poeatlas.app
Unleash nerf affects our damage?
"
Sviper a écrit :

no
"
poearca a écrit :
"
Sviper a écrit :

no

good, thanks
this build really great for hardcore
"
poearca a écrit :
"
Sviper a écrit :

no

couldn't have said it better ;-)

A bit on why it does not impact us:
Summon Minion Skills don't deal Damage themselfs, the sommuned Minions do.
Therefore a support that reduces the damage of the gem it is linked to, does not affect the damage that is dealt by the minions.

Therefore we can use Unleash without ever worrying about the downside.
Poeatlas.app
What kind of spectre do you use ? Cant find in
"
Viki114 a écrit :
What kind of spectre do you use ? Cant find in

None of the Changes in 3.17 affect the Build! (as long as I didn't miss something)

The Build is viable in 3.17!
Poeatlas.app

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires