[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Hey thanks again for the Build! Really enjoying it!

I have crafted these gloves with fire exposure on hit. Now i asked myself if i could make my spectres (artless assassins) more effective damage wise for map clearing since i apply exposure with ball lightning.

I already use unending hunger jewel. Any ideas? Other gems, other fire spectres? Thanks!
Dernière édition par Suarez88, le 11 févr. 2022 20:53:34
"
Suarez88 a écrit :

Hey thanks again for the Build! Really enjoying it!

I have crafted these gloves with fire exposure on hit. Now i asked myself if i could make my spectres (artless assassins) more effective damage wise for map clearing since i apply exposure with ball lightning.

I already use unending hunger jewel. Any ideas? Other gems, other fire spectres? Thanks!

Nice gloves!

I'd have to look at a Spectre Guide myself.

To Scale the Damage I'd assume something like:

For Assassins

Spectres
Minion Damage
Elemental Damage with Attacks
GMP
Elemental Focus
Pierce/Chain/Fork (for clear) /Vicious Projectiles (Single Target)

For Frost Auto-Scouts
Spectres
Minion Damage
Spell Echo
Controlles Desctruction
Elemental Focus
GMP
Poeatlas.app
why are u running skitterbots? i dont get the proporse of them, at the same mana reservation you can go with Flesh and Stone and get more defense/damage
"
darko99 a écrit :
why are u running skitterbots? i dont get the proporse of them, at the same mana reservation you can go with Flesh and Stone and get more defense/damage

Flesh and Stone only provides some defense for us ("You take (9-11)% less Damage from Attacks from Enemies that aren't nearby while in Sand Stance").
Damage part "Enemies Maimed by this Skill take (8-11)% increased Physical Damage" doesn't do anything for us, since we don't deal any noticeable phys Damage.

Skitterbots on the other hand provide both Defense and Damage for us:
- Chilling Skitterbot's Aura Chills Enemies near it
-> Reduces the enemies action Speed by 15%

- Shocking Skitterbot's Aura Shocks Enemies near it
-> Shocked enemies take 15% increased Damage

With Flesh and Stone you can only have one stat at a time, either damage or defense.
So eventhough the 9-11% less Damage from Flesh and stone is nice, I'd prefer having both damage and defense at the same time.

Therefore Skitterbots will always be Better on this build than Flesh and Stone.
Poeatlas.app
Hey man! Just hit 36 challenges with this build and i wanna drop a quick thanks. This build had some really smooth progression and felt great to play. My first ever 36 chall!
"
skelawastaken a écrit :
Hey man! Just hit 36 challenges with this build and i wanna drop a quick thanks. This build had some really smooth progression and felt great to play. My first ever 36 chall!

Thank you!
Really happy to hear you liked the Build!
Poeatlas.app
is running purity of elements and dropping skitterbots for ailment immunity to free some gear mods worth it?

Also, should I be looking for es/armor bases to make use of divine shield?
Dernière édition par DINAMOCOHETE, le 14 févr. 2022 20:37:27
"
DINAMOCOHETE a écrit :
is running purity of elements and dropping skitterbots for ailment immunity to free some gear mods worth it?

Also, should I be looking for es/armor bases to make use of divine shield?

Dropping Skitterbots will hurt, both in damage and in defense.
But it will depend on how it feels for you.
Skitterbots are not build enabling but can provide the "last bit of damage to make the build feel good".

Going with purity is likely a bit more defensive option, but should definitly be viable.

To make use of divine shield you are typically good with about 1,5k-2k Armour.
Most of the Time you get that with a decent Archone Kite Shield, Bone Helmet and Fugitive/two-tone boots (maybe with an armour roll on the belt).

you should not need to look for specific hybrid bases in most cases.
Poeatlas.app
This build is absolute bonkers, I had no idea that SRS can be that powerful. I started the league with it and I was thinking of switching to something else later on, but this build with a few exalts worth of investment took me deep to red maps, and with ~40 exalts invested as of today, it allowed me to clear all the encounters I always skipped, because they were too hard for me, such as Maven and The Feared. Now I did it all and I'm sitting at 37 challenges done, it's ridiculous and I'm seriously thinking about going for all 40, since the ones that are left are the ones that only take a lot of time, but are rather easy.

Thanks for sharing.
can someone explain me whats the deference with profane proxy and flammability from crafted ring with flammability?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires