[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
motoroler a écrit :
Please tell me what kind of ghosts to call?

I assume you mean Spectres?

checkout section 6.3 of the Guide.
Poeatlas.app
Thanks for seeing, but if you take Frost Auto-Scout and add the Combustion Suppor stone to it, will it be bad?
"
motoroler a écrit :
Thanks for seeing, but if you take Frost Auto-Scout and add the Combustion Suppor stone to it, will it be bad?

We use Combustion to Ignite the enemies.

To Ignite the enemies the Spectres need to deal some fire damage.
The Frost Auto-Scouts only deal cold damage, therefore Combustion does not work on its own.

you could add a Cold to Fire Support to your Spectre Setup to convert 50% of the Auto-Scouts cold damage to fire.
That would enable the Ignites from Combustion.

Or you would need a jewel with "Minions deal # to # additional Fire Damage", with that you wouldn't need to convert the cold Damage.

Your Gem-Setup could be something like this:

Without the Jewel:
Raise Spectre
Spell Echo
Cold to Fire
Combustion
Greater multiple Projectiles
Elemetnal Army

With the Jewel
Raise Spectre
Spell Echo
Combustion
Elemetnal Army
Feeding Frenzy
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ a écrit :
"
motoroler a écrit :

We use Combustion to Ignite the enemies.

To Ignite the enemies the Spectres need to deal some fire damage.
The Frost Auto-Scouts only deal cold damage, therefore Combustion does not work on its own.

you could add a Cold to Fire Support to your Spectre Setup to convert 50% of the Auto-Scouts cold damage to fire.
That would enable the Ignites from Combustion.

Or you would need a jewel with "Minions deal # to # additional Fire Damage", with that you wouldn't need to convert the cold Damage.

Your Gem-Setup could be something like this:

Without the Jewel:
Raise Spectre
Spell Echo
Cold to Fire
Combustion
Elemetnal Army

With the Jewel
Raise Spectre
Spell Echo
Combustion
Elemetnal Army
Feeding Frenzy

Спасибо
maybe i can use Hypothermia/minion life/increased area effect helm because from build none sells helmet like that. just curious about other possibilities.
What Spectres should we be using?
Dernière édition par BettieCannon, le 24 nov. 2021 17:50:31
"
BettieCannon a écrit :
What Spectres should we be using?

Checkout Section 6.3 of the Guide
Poeatlas.app
well I'll leave you my pob
https://pastebin.com/bykkDP8t
I had a lot of fun with the build, it was a build that forced me to learn how to craft in order to improve (boots,gloves and helmet)
I felt a little weak despite having almost 6k of hp
I was able to do all the content that I proposed shaper, elder , catarina and sirus a8 (if I did not do other bosses it was because I did not want to)
thanks for the build and for the post
I'm experimenting with some alterations to your passive skill tree (looking at your character - I do not use POB). Could you look and tell me what you think of them? I'm very willing to hear "No, actually, that's stupid for this reason." I'm also wondering where I shuld go from here with my next ten points. I don't know if it's Eye Jewels, Cluster Jewels, or just plain Death Attunement.

Here are my biggest changes: I left out Indomitable Army since I like my spirits dying quickly, removed Mana Mastery since I have enough mana (why are we running the chance to regain mana instead of mana on guard skill, actually?), changed Anointed Flesh to Asylum, looped through Discipline And Training and Sanctity for tankiness, grabbed Fearsome Force for big explosions, Mental Rapidity for Unleash mastery, and put in the Dexterity nodes that I put on every Witch and swear I'll remove someday but probably won't.

Lastly, what other auras can I run? I have three empty sockets because I'm skipping AG, Specters, Convocation and Shield Charge, and about half my mana unreserved, though I haven't invested in Aspect yet. I can allocate Sovereignty as well, due to Thread of Hope.
"
TechnetiumColossus a écrit :
I'm experimenting with some alterations to your passive skill tree (looking at your character - I do not use POB). Could you look and tell me what you think of them? I'm very willing to hear "No, actually, that's stupid for this reason." I'm also wondering where I shuld go from here with my next ten points. I don't know if it's Eye Jewels, Cluster Jewels, or just plain Death Attunement.

Here are my biggest changes: I left out Indomitable Army since I like my spirits dying quickly, removed Mana Mastery since I have enough mana (why are we running the chance to regain mana instead of mana on guard skill, actually?), changed Anointed Flesh to Asylum, looped through Discipline And Training and Sanctity for tankiness, grabbed Fearsome Force for big explosions, Mental Rapidity for Unleash mastery, and put in the Dexterity nodes that I put on every Witch and swear I'll remove someday but probably won't.

Lastly, what other auras can I run? I have three empty sockets because I'm skipping AG, Specters, Convocation and Shield Charge, and about half my mana unreserved, though I haven't invested in Aspect yet. I can allocate Sovereignty as well, due to Thread of Hope.

Experimenting is always good :-)

first up:
Why are you running SRS with Infernal Legion and Faster Casting?
-> You don't need either of them.
I know it "feels nice" to see your SRS pop quicker, but since you normaly don't wait for them to pop you don't get any benefit from it. Just cast them onto a pack and move on.
I'd drop both and go for a support gems that actually increase your damage like predator, Elemental Focus, Hypothermia or Fire Penetration.
To compensate a bit for the Faster Casting you could go for an anomalous Unlesh, which gives you upto 23% increased cast speed.
To compensate for the Infernal Legion try to get an Tavukai with -17% to Chaos Resistance and use some Noxious Catalysts on it.

Indomitable Army -> I usually drop Infernal Legion as soon as I have the Tavukai Amulet, therefore the SRS take Chaos damage (from the amulet) instead of fire damage (from Infernal Legion) so the Elemental Resistances on Indomitable Army do not matter.

Mana Mastery -> I want to be amble to precast a decent amount of SRS for Bosses, therefore I want a decent amount of mana regeneration and/or mana recovery. We could use the mana on Guard skill, since we are using Bone Armour on our left-click, but while trying it I felt it to proc not often enough to keep up with the mana spend.
The mana on skill use has a higher frequence of procing since we are casting bone armour, SRS and the Three Skills in our trigger wand.

Anointed Flesh/Asylum -> Both are good, I just like the +1 max all elemtal resistances. Use what ever you like more ;-)

Discipline + Training and Sanctity -> Valid choice. I prefered the Cluster Jewels for a significant increase in Dmage, therefore I reather spend the points there.

Fearsome Force -> I haven't actually tried to increase the AoE, is it really worth spending the points for it? Since its the only source for AoE we get.

Mental Rapidity -> an additional Seal helps quite a bit. But I didn't have enough points to spend there and couldn't find other options to drop :-/

Other Auras:
I'd go for Spider Aura, It helps both our survivability and our Damage.

Spending your next points:
Get Cluster Jewels!
They will increase your Damage tremendously.

Why are you skipping AG and Shield Charge?
AG is an easy and relativly easy option to increase or damage (culling Strike) and increase survivabilty (Movement speed and fortify).
Shield Charge speeds up mapping alot, why not use it?
Poeatlas.app

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires