[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Confused with support gems. Which normal gems (not awaken) should I use for Vaal Reave and Vaal Double strike? Build description, POB links and your current build have different support gems...

Thanks for build! Insta killing bosses is really fun :)
"
W0quit a écrit :
Confused with support gems. Which normal gems (not awaken) should I use for Vaal Reave and Vaal Double strike? Build description, POB links and your current build have different support gems...

Vaal Reave - Multistrike - Impale - Brutality - Fortify - Pulverise/Ruthless

Vaal Double Strike - Impale - Brutality - Close Combat - (Fortify/Duration in boots)
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D

Bought this today for 7ex since POB tells me it is a just a bit better than similar priced Paradoxica (was using Ahn up until now), so question is, since this has attacks cannot be evaded should i remove nodes for accuracy (such as Eagle Eye) and go instead for Heartseeker or smt else?
"
madior a écrit :

Bought this today for 7ex since POB tells me it is a just a bit better than similar priced Paradoxica (was using Ahn up until now), so question is, since this has attacks cannot be evaded should i remove nodes for accuracy (such as Eagle Eye) and go instead for Heartseeker or smt else?

Why didn't you save up for better rolled paradoxica? vaal double strike deal flat and does wonder with paradoxica
"
madior a écrit :

Use PoB for that, I know that you can remove Eagle Eye for sure, not sure about rest.

I'll make 2 separate gem setups in the first post.

I tried the Breachlord fight myself without making any adjustments and yeah it starts off oddly tanky due to Maven's buffs but once the defence modifier is gone, it's piece of cake!

https://youtu.be/0Ew4K4X5zpo
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
"
madior a écrit :

Use PoB for that, I know that you can remove Eagle Eye for sure, not sure about rest.

I'll make 2 separate gem setups in the first post.

I tried the Breachlord fight myself without making any adjustments and yeah it starts off oddly tanky due to Maven's buffs but once the defence modifier is gone, it's piece of cake!

https://youtu.be/0Ew4K4X5zpo

well that's something
Dernière édition par Hucuchill, le 25 janv. 2021 04:41:43
"
Hucuchill a écrit :
"
madior a écrit :

Why didn't you save up for better rolled paradoxica? vaal double strike deal flat and does wonder with paradoxica

Well cause I wanted to buy something in the range of 5-7 ex and not 11-15. I still need a lot of other items etc
"
madior a écrit :
"
Hucuchill a écrit :
"
madior a écrit :

Well cause I wanted to buy something in the range of 5-7 ex and not 11-15. I still need a lot of other items etc

I just hope you will be able to sell that, good sword!
"
Hucuchill a écrit :
"
W0quit a écrit :

Vaal Reave - Multistrike - Impale - Brutality - Fortify - Pulverise/Ruthless

Vaal Double Strike - Impale - Brutality - Close Combat - (Fortify/Duration in boots)

Thank you! And what about auras? Which one should I use before Aul's amm?
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :

"
uchika a écrit :
i feel like i need to fix something .
when i step onto things like shit on the ground that does you dmg
i die like instant. 99% of the times i can no react. i die like faster than 1 sec

Finish Pantheon.

pantheon is done mate solaris and tokohama

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires