[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

No idea what i'm doing wrong but this build isn't as tanky as its advertised, did everything in the checklist and still gets 1shot by bosses. check my gear too
Hey there, i just gambled a bit with a veiled paradoxica:

For the first mod i got 20% blind on hit and 95% increased physical damage.
Now i have to decide between 9% attack speed and 20% increased critical strike chance (both +7% Quality).

What's the better mod in this case?

Thanks in advance!
"
HarrowHallow a écrit :
No idea what i'm doing wrong but this build isn't as tanky as its advertised, did everything in the checklist and still gets 1shot by bosses. check my gear too

I dont think this build is advertised as a "tanky build". I checked your pob. You got good gear you shouldn't struggle in general, ofcourse you can get one shotted with 5,5k hp. You need to dodge stuff, that goes for everyone doesn't matter how good your gear is with this build.
Dernière édition par Luigo, le 25 janv. 2021 10:57:06
"
Luigo a écrit :
"
HarrowHallow a écrit :

I dont think this build is advertised as a "tanky build". I checked your pob. You got good gear you shouldn't struggle in general, ofcourse you can get one shotted with 5,5k hp. You need to dodge stuff, that goes for everyone doesn't matter how good your gear is with this build.

It is advertised as a tanky build and it is a very tanky build but you still have to dodge telegraphed attacks.

I did not die to any bosses myself when I levelled 93 > 95 in T16 60% Deli.

"
Pracis a écrit :
I always meant to try this build but at least for Heist league, I couldn't push myself to do it. But right now, this build is fantastic! Thank you! Out of curiosity, does anyone still have the pob that existed yesterday for an optimized Reave build? It seems to have disappeared.

I haven't removed any PoBs, only added.

"
the_Peon a écrit :
Hey there, i just gambled a bit with a veiled paradoxica:

For the first mod i got 20% blind on hit and 95% increased physical damage.
Now i have to decide between 9% attack speed and 20% increased critical strike chance (both +7% Quality).

What's the better mod in this case?

Thanks in advance!

You should check in PoB which mod gives more damage - there's nothing else to it tbh.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
For the value of deep investments into the build (100ex+) and still vulnerable to a good amount of content, I would have to throw this in the bin and reroll, perhaps early league to mid game, it does well but I can't judge that since I skipped right to the end and I've played a plethora of high-end builds and I must say this is by far one of my worst investments. You can check the rest of the characters from my previous leagues. I suggest you not to fluff up DPS numbers topped with flask usage/charges that only lasts a few seconds, its extremely misleading especially during bossfights when you can't really sustain those
"
HarrowHallow a écrit :
For the value of deep investments into the build (100ex+) and still vulnerable to a good amount of content

You haven't said anything specific so I don't know how to address your concerns.
Vulnerable to what? Which bosses you can't handle?
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Heads-up to anyone running this in hopes of doing late game bossing with a starter build.

This build is fun, it only needs maxed resistances and a couple cheap uniques to get to red maps without dying. But to call it a "starter" is a hell of a stretch, and it does NOT scale without major major major investment. Some of the items that are listed as 20-40c cost multiple exalts at this time in the league (for example Enfeeble Haemo gloves, Fortigy + Inc. duration boots, etc.)

The guide is very well made, but the build is falsely advertised. It won't do anything noteworthy without several dozen exalts at this stage in the league.
As of now, I'm really enjoying this build. Map clear is pretty good, it feels kind of smooth and the survivability is ok. Though I have one problem: I struggle fighting bosses - especially Maven empowered bosses, as she often outheals my damage.

I'm not sure what to do about that. I could use blade flurry which deals a decent amount of single target damage, but I really don't want to gemswap before every map bossfight.

Any ideas?
"
Broshutto a écrit :

This build is fun, it only needs maxed resistances and a couple cheap uniques to get to red maps without dying. But to call it a "starter" is a hell of a stretch, and it does NOT scale without major major major investment. Some of the items that are listed as 20-40c cost multiple exalts at this time in the league (for example Enfeeble Haemo gloves, Fortigy + Inc. duration boots, etc.)

The guide is very well made, but the build is falsely advertised. It won't do anything noteworthy without several dozen exalts at this stage in the league.

Isn't the point of a starter to get to red maps with a few chaos?
Yeah, nowhere in the guide it says that you will be doing "late game bossing" without investment.

The prices except Aul are pretty close actually. If you cannot find Fortify boots or Haemo - you can craft them yourself for less than multiple exalts.

I bought my boots for 70C and Haemo gloves for 10C.

"
Sertury1 a écrit :
As of now, I'm really enjoying this build. Map clear is pretty good, it feels kind of smooth and the survivability is ok. Though I have one problem: I struggle fighting bosses - especially Maven empowered bosses, as she often outheals my damage.

I'm not sure what to do about that. I could use blade flurry which deals a decent amount of single target damage, but I really don't want to gemswap before every map bossfight.

Any ideas?

You need to keep your flasks, Vaal Warchief and VDS for the boss and use them all together - with that I haven't had a single non-phased boss fight longer than 10 seconds.
Dernière édition par Kiss_Me_Quick, le 25 janv. 2021 14:42:30
What oil upgrade are you doing on amulet?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires