[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

I'm a little frustrated, but more with myself than this build I think.

I just failed the special Maven: The Hidden fight (where you fight the 4 beyond bosses) twice now with this build. The second fail was running a white, no-mod version of the map, with near end-game gear.

Here is a video showing my gear, stats, and the first attempt on the white, no-mod map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkLQ7RKcEr8

I just couldn't generate enough damage to get the bosses down before I eventually failed to block several hits in a row and died.

I tried with 3 different skill variants: Blade Flurry, Reave, and Whirlwind. Whirlwind had the best results, and I was almost able to get one or two of the bosses down before running out of portals. Reave felt really, really bad. Part of it was probably a lack of skill, but I had trouble managing attacking and moving enough. There was almost no opportunity for me to drop a totem (or for the totem to live very long).

The fight is phased. When it starts, two of the four bosses are released, and then 20 seconds later the other 2 are released. Even using Blade Flurry, I couldn't whittle down either of the first two bosses in the first phase before the others joined.

Current Gear:

Current Stats:
EHP: 5.3K
Fire/Cold/Lightning: 76%, 77%, 75%
Block Attack/Spell: 79%
Stun Avoid: 32%

There's not a lot of room for upgrades. My Paradoxia could be better. More pDPS and chance to blind, but I don't think that is going to make a big difference (at least for this fight). Trying to hit 5600 Life might help, but I'd only heal an extra 20 life per block. Maybe that + flat life on block would be enough to sustain me in the fight, but I kind of doubt it. And those shields are in the 10ex range right now on Ritual.

I'm using the 2 Thread passive tree, with almost no deviations. Same skills/support as in the guide. The only difference is that I run Enduring Cry (for the heals and endurance) instead of Blood Magic.

The Pride amulet would be the only big upgrade I could make, but they are around 40 ex, and I don't think I want to make that kind of investment.

@Kiss_Me_Quick - Any advice on this fight? I'm assuming you have completed it (along with the other special Maven invitations)
Dernière édition par GrimzEcho, le 24 janv. 2021 17:45:52

I haven't seen the fight but off the cuff you don't have quality in pretty much any support gem you have, and are missing 2% damage from divergent precision, your paradoxica is bad, have neither recommended influence on your chest, and are missing ~20% from bottled faith
"
GrimzEcho a écrit :

There's not a lot of room for upgrades.

@Kiss_Me_Quick - Any advice on this fight? I'm assuming you have completed it (along with the other special Maven invitations)

The fight looks really awkward, hard to say anything to be honest.

> You're using Sand mode, that's -20% damage.
> Life flask?
> You can swap Haemo gloves for HP in the fight.
> You sure you got current pantheon with it finished?
> 5.2K is low HP tbh, you really want that 5.5K+, especially when fighting 4 breach bosses at once

Not much to upgrade you say :P ?

You really want AS on Para.

Rings

You don't have to get Aul, you can just get a rare with phys and multi then.

You can remove Warchief if you want to generate VDS souls for the fight and I think you rushed the fight a bit too much.
You want to run sometimes to let your HP leech up and maybe separate the bosses and you might want to play like

BF 6 stacks > Release > BF 6 stacks > Release Dash > Totem > Repeat
With bosses like these.

BTW you have this enabled as well

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Dernière édition par Kiss_Me_Quick, le 24 janv. 2021 18:15:58
KissMe have you done any PoB play with Crit+Explode chest with Blood Rage vice Frenzy charge/Explode chest? It handles the life leech as well and the flat crit can't be replaced by really anything unless you run vuln on ring or buy a mirror quality double corrupt glove

I guess frenzy charge for a boss without adds (Sirus) could be a problem, but nothing about that fight is really a problem anyway
Dernière édition par Jitunu, le 24 janv. 2021 18:26:33
Got this for 3.5ex is that a good deal?
Do you still get aspect of cat on boots? if so what do i drop for it? I have Enlighten-HoP-Skitter-Precision
Dread banner-blood/sand
Pride from Aul's uprising
i feel like i need to fix something .
when i step onto things like shit on the ground that does you dmg
i die like instant. 99% of the times i can no react. i die like faster than 1 sec
Anyone know how much this is worth? I bought a random one for 4.5 EX and rolled it.

"
GrimzEcho a écrit :

I just failed the special Maven: The Hidden fight (where you fight the 4 beyond bosses) twice now with this build. The second fail was running a white, no-mod version of the map, with near end-game gear.

The special Maven arena fights are a bit tricky, i did four of them so far:

- the four Breachlords
- the four Shaper Guardians
- the four Elder Guardians
- the four Distant Memoriy bosses

All done on white invitations. My lifepool was around 6k. Movement is a big key in this fights to avoid the big telegraphed attacks. Getting the 8 stacks for Vaal Reave was my priority to get our screenwide aoe.
"
Jitunu a écrit :
KissMe have you done any PoB play with Crit+Explode chest with Blood Rage vice Frenzy charge/Explode chest? It handles the life leech as well and the flat crit can't be replaced by really anything unless you run vuln on ring or buy a mirror quality double corrupt glove

I guess frenzy charge for a boss without adds (Sirus) could be a problem, but nothing about that fight is really a problem anyway

I'd take non-curse aura instead as it's more DPS and doesn't need awakener orb.

"
kimjungbill a écrit :
Got this for 3.5ex is that a good deal?

Yea!

"
TrueGohan a écrit :
Do you still get aspect of cat on boots? if so what do i drop for it? I have Enlighten-HoP-Skitter-Precision
Dread banner-blood/sand
Pride from Aul's uprising

Never have, I just got the item like that.

"
uchika a écrit :
i feel like i need to fix something .
when i step onto things like shit on the ground that does you dmg
i die like instant. 99% of the times i can no react. i die like faster than 1 sec

Finish Pantheon.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires