[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Fiogor a écrit :
is there updated tree for 1.3 ( lvling ? )

The levelling tree is under levelling section. The passive tree number is not 3.13 but it's 100% the same.

"
Wobbly a écrit :
Question, where does the leech come from?

Mana leech from jewels or equipment.

"
Yahsei a écrit :
Hey,

Having a great time levelling with Vaal Ground Slam. It's insanely smooth. Only now got to Act 5, but I haven't died once.

Doing the 2 handed levelling path. How many respec points is this going to cost to refigure to the Reave setup? I've only found 1 orb of regret so far and I'm worried about the cost to switch over.

Thanks man.

You should be getting something 14 respec points from quests, I've already managed to fully respec myself and I had to use 10 regrets or so.

"
SerAbusay a écrit :
I don't really understand the build.

SOrry, I'm a new player so maybe there are things I'm not familiar with, but your build has reave in its name but we still use double strike and blade furry ?

What for ? Shouldn't we focus on the 6l skill only ?

Vaal Double Strike as a 4 link creates clones which you don't have to control.
Blade Flurry and Reave are both options which replace each other, depending what you want to do.

If you want to farm bosses only = Blade FLurry
Everything else = Reave

"
uchika a écrit :
hmm can you check plz the gem links
cause there the head is missing i think . we miss 1 4 link.
and at pob also something is missing from gem links . XD i am confused.

Here are my gem links and gear after day 1, still missing some.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Just got an ex drop so what's the first item i really should get, still on act 9 but will try to switch over from 2-hands after act 10.
"
kallekofot a écrit :
Just got an ex drop so what's the first item i really should get, still on act 9 but will try to switch over from 2-hands after act 10.

my first buys were:

- lvl 21 vaal reave
- haemophila
- ahns might ( but would suggest Ichimonji feels way better with similar dps, not tried gladius tho )
- abysus
- lionseye shield
- lions roar and get flasks setup running like duration and immunities
- hp/res
"
DieDollarfaust a écrit :
"
kallekofot a écrit :

my first buys were:

- lvl 21 vaal reave
- haemophila
- ahns might ( but would suggest Ichimonji feels way better with similar dps, not tried gladius tho )
- abysus
- lionseye shield
- lions roar and get flasks setup running like duration and immunities
- hp/res

Preeetttty much! I'd say level 20 / 21 Vaal Reave, 6 links of any kind & Haemophilia are the most important thing to get.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Nice guide, quick question regarding bandits. lvling section says alira, is that just for leagustart?

or can i go 2 passive points right away?

ty!
Chaos resist is not necessary ? i see you have -60% chaos resist.
Hi I really love the build! One question: I switch between blood and sand stance depending on situation right? Sand stance if mapping. Blood stance for bossing. Please correct me if I'm wrong :D
Hi i was seeing your gem links on your act 5 in ritual, and you have close combat in ancestral protector

I tried doing the same but it says close combat doesnt support ancestral protector and cant use the skill, its also linkes with maim
Finally made the switch once the trade sites came online again, lvling build with 2-hands was useless in maps and this is much smoother. Now just to get lucky with drops so i can get some better gear.
Finally made the switch once the trade sites came online again, lvling build with 2-hands was useless in maps and this is much smoother. Now just to get lucky with drops so i can get some better gear.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires