[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Hi!

First of all, thanks for the guide, seems like a fun build. Considering it for a starter this league.

One thing I'm missing is a bit of a noob-friendly gameplay guide, recommended skill rotation and so on. Like how you described usage of Blade Flurry, but for the regular rotation with Reave and Double Strike. I haven't played many builds yet, so it's not self-evident for me.
Which link is the 3.13 POB for the starter? I saw the budget one, but it's for 2.12. Is it still relevant? Any tree changes?
"
fiYah_82 a écrit :
starting this league with the build, thanks KMQ!

Weehhhaaaa!

"
g0lv a écrit :
Should we still go for Swift Skewering during levelling (2h)?

It's a rough template, probably?

"
insanesavage a écrit :
hallo,

what dies Bandits: Alira mean?

Kill her or let her alive?

greetings :)

LIVE!

Breetings (:

"
KrAcik a écrit :
Hi!

First of all, thanks for the guide, seems like a fun build. Considering it for a starter this league.

One thing I'm missing is a bit of a noob-friendly gameplay guide, recommended skill rotation and so on. Like how you described usage of Blade Flurry, but for the regular rotation with Reave and Double Strike. I haven't played many builds yet, so it's not self-evident for me.

It's very fun!

Sure, I can add that too, but in general it's just blast everything out at the same time (:

"
Yahsei a écrit :
Which link is the 3.13 POB for the starter? I saw the budget one, but it's for 2.12. Is it still relevant? Any tree changes?

As there were no changes at all in the 3.13 tree, then 3.12 tree is the same.
I should thought torture the pastebin servers and just update all POBs with the right number.

I will also update the thread at least twice with what gear and items I ended up with when levelling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpFQ0-RZZVM
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Dernière édition par Kiss_Me_Quick, le 15 janv. 2021 14:17:34
Thanks for guide!

Do you share your lootfilter/have on you recommend (I'm still pretty new)?
"
Snokk a écrit :
Thanks for guide!

Do you share your lootfilter/have on you recommend (I'm still pretty new)?

You can choose a filter of your liking here https://www.filterblade.xyz/

I will add my own later in the league (:

I've finished act 5 with progression gear / POB like this

I started as Cleave, then chose Ground Slam and then Earthshatter + Intimidating Cry.

The playstyle and speed is top tier - it was so strong that I didn't even bother doing lab before Kitava.

Didn't use any currency, didn't spend time upgrading past what I picked up, didn't go back to buy gems did a few rituals and simply just Slam + Cry + Slam straight til the end.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
Slam + Cry + Slam straight til the end

This sounds like an emocore Anthem :P

I am just tickled that they buffed the minor block nodes to apply to you independent of what type of wep setup you have. It seems unintuitive to not be able to block attacks with a big ass sword or polearm.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Thats incredible KMQ, never seen sirus go down that fast. Good show. I play SSF so doesnt look possible for awhile (too many specialized unqiues)...Maybe after i smash maps with a high speed low drag build for a few weeks I'll have what I need to try your build.
Git R Dun!
Dernière édition par Aim_Deep, le 15 janv. 2021 22:50:54
Would it be fine to swap DS with BF for single target? I feel like the single target is lacking quite a bit. I understand i definitely need better gear. Liking the build so far though.
Which of those should I use on league start (whithout enlighten) or neck?

Summon skitterbots, Dread banner, Pride, Precision, Herald of Purity, Blood and Sand
Yo! I have a big problem with fortify. In game it shows that it doesen't support reave (in that little window with check marks and X that shows when You select support gem), when socketed in 6L along other supports it doesn't even light up when I select reave, BUT when i hit smthing i got the fortify buff. The DPS also isn't affected by fortify, not evan a single point, but it should. Is it bugged? Am I the only one with that kind of problem? Also should I go with Alira up until I end up building around 80ex option, than respec into 2skills? Or until i got 2 thread of hope, so i can imidietley take the 2 passives in the ring? OR should i just kill them all and don't bother respecing later? When we get Our hands on mana leech jevel, will it solve the problem with mana sustain? Also in Your Reave PoB's You have Pulverise and Brutality, when in GEMS section You don't.
Dernière édition par Royalmind_PL, le 16 janv. 2021 19:43:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires