[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

What would you say priority on auras is before you get the free pride unique and enlighten lvl 2? I'm guessing Pride, Herald of Purity and Blood and Sand, and then precision, dread banner and skitterbots
Hey

I have a question about impaling and the fact that you play with 80% chance to impale on hit. Is 80% enough to upkeep stacks?

Shouldn't he aim to have it at 100% chance?
Can't complite 10 act 3 hours on 9, 10 act. I'm done, worst leveling build ever. My character just broken. I will skip this league GL HF
Hello, sorry for noob question. I tried follow your written guide, but i find in your PoB new gems, like brutality, close combat, blood magic etc. and can't find precision, skitterbots, ruthless. Should i use "new" gems, or follow written guide?
And what better for reave, ruthless or brutality?
Thanks alot for this build :)
Thank you for this build. My bleeding bow gladiator playstyle was not for me and i had to switch to something more tanky. Even now with trashy gear build feels pretty solid. Missing some dps but it's great. Thank you!

I also have a question. Obtaining Endurance Charges is pretty hard without chest and chest i hard to get. What do you think about Enduring Cry as movement utility and Immortal Call > Cast When Dmg Taken. Did you tried that? Is it even worth?
Dernière édition par Kisnova, le 18 janv. 2021 06:41:17
What am i supposed to follow after lvl80 tree?

Your current gear doesnt even fit the guide, its so complicated to follow your guide xd will you even thinking update it?
Dernière édition par Wladaas, le 18 janv. 2021 09:29:40
After the levwling and 1 ex build i followed the 80 ex and progress on that
Getting into T15-T16 A5 maps and the tankyness of the build feels great. Ate multiple Sirus die beams and my health barely moved. Clipped into a meteor wall and tanked a meteor etc...

However, my damage definitely feels lacking. Sirus, certain yellow packs, and a lot of map bosses feel like they take a long time to die, even with me following the "Maximizing your damage" post. Are you running into any sort of similar issue or am I just doing something dumb?

+ 2x Large Thread of hope, Jewel with CB/life/mana leech/crit multi

What should I focus on getting next?

Also I'm dying a lot to random damage over time skills.
Dernière édition par Bromeek, le 18 janv. 2021 16:30:27
Hey kissmequick

Why u take impale over melee phyiscal? feels like melee phys does more dmg in pob and tooltip?

Im lvl 81 so far and the as feels still pretty low and could do more dmg on rare mobs ?
What can i do better ? would be nice if u can help

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires