[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

In your POBs, on the leveling you have Alira set and then on the 1 EX budget you have 2 skill points allocated; mistake or are we doing the recipe to change our bandit reward?
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
"
Xelathur a écrit :
How do you generate endurance charges?

On block (:

Uhm ... I am a little blind maybe... the only way this build generates Endurance charges is by Aggressive Bastion, which is 5% on KILL.

As long we not using Bringer of Rain, where is the Endurance Charge on Block?
"
IdoItForHer a écrit :
Hello! Might you help me? I feel that I am missing something, my damage against Sirus is very little, I tried to follow your POB of 80ex as best I could (although in standard I end up spending much more than 80ex)

(my profile is public I think, so you can see it)

I deleted some characters to make room and sold what I had, so I can invest a little more to have a better character.

He is using BF in that particular video and change something on the tree and equip like shield, chest and boots (check the 100ex version)
Dernière édition par emilianox, le 14 janv. 2021 12:55:00
With the massive buff to Reave, is it still not viable to level with?
Copus
"
affenflail a écrit :
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
"
Xelathur a écrit :
How do you generate endurance charges?

On block (:

Uhm ... I am a little blind maybe... the only way this build generates Endurance charges is by Aggressive Bastion, which is 5% on KILL.

Yeah I believe they meant on kill...unless there is some weird veiled mod or something? This game is so complex at this point maybe its out there, but nothing in the skill tree or ascendancy that does it, and like you said, bringer of rain is only unique with it.

"
BlackYoshi7 a écrit :

Yeah I believe they meant on kill...

"
affenflail a écrit :

"
kenbak a écrit :

Sorry for my ignorance, I'm relatively new to this game.

I would like to know how you can generate Endurance "On Block", is it a mod / passive?

Thank you very much in advance.

Sorry my bad, it's endurance on kill - a passive.

"
IdoItForHer a écrit :

I deleted some characters to make room and sold what I had, so I can invest a little more to have a better character.

Considering you have all white sockets - try using the BF setup for Sirus.

"
BlackYoshi7 a écrit :
In your POBs, on the leveling you have Alira set and then on the 1 EX budget you have 2 skill points allocated; mistake or are we doing the recipe to change our bandit reward?

You can choose whatever really but I personally use Alira in league start for easy resistances and multi but change it at complete max endgame and then change it back again when going for perfection :P

"
Copus a écrit :

The attack speed early is just too low for it too feel comfortable.

Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :

"
Copus a écrit :

The attack speed early is just too low for it too feel comfortable.

Just want to add, thank you for the response and your guide, I played it a few leagues ago and loved it. I was looking for an excuse to play it again and the Reave buff was it!

Thanks again!
Copus
"
emilianox a écrit :

He is using BF in that particular video and change something on the tree and equip like shield, chest and boots (check the 100ex version)

"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :

Considering you have all white sockets - try using the BF setup for Sirus

Thanks! But I was talking about my reave dps, is too low compared to your pob/video dps, any suggestions?
hello i will give a try to this build, but i got a question.
After i follow leveling tree and want to swap to another pob u have, which one u recommend? mby start with the budget one @ 1ex?
and u think the 90ex one can do all new content?

thanks for any info
Ign:Mendezftw
Hi KissmeQuick, like you I favor builds that can drive their way through t19 maps fully juiced while being very safe over zoom zoom fragile builds...

That said.. how you feel this build would perform at t19 5 deli level vs a min-maxed glad bow bleed build?

Im tossing up between the two, ive not played melee for a long time in POE as its usually quite inferior to ranged / spell caster builds defensively...
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires