[3.12] Aziire's Splitting Steel Champion - Impale Explosions! | League Starter

What is the single target like with Saviour/Paradoxica and good gear? I wasn't playing when Paradoxica was working and it (understandably) felt like poop without the double damage.

I made a Syndicate Operative spectre build and IMO it performs like Splitting Steel should perform but without the satisfaction of doing the attacks yourself.
"
DiabloImmoral a écrit :
What is the single target like with Saviour/Paradoxica and good gear? I wasn't playing when Paradoxica was working and it (understandably) felt like poop without the double damage.

I made a Syndicate Operative spectre build and IMO it performs like Splitting Steel should perform but without the satisfaction of doing the attacks yourself.

I don't have Paradoxica yet (Scaeva is still very good with leech and crit multiplier), but map clear is awesome, boss killing is "sub-par" compared to other top-tier builds and I need to switch to lancing steel for conquerors/sirus. I just did an A8 veritania and it took me maybe 30s-1min to kill her.
The content and layout, setup and information in this build guide is the best I've seen. Very good stuff my dude.
~ Seph
"
@Raszianin
Anyone to tell me what should I improve to get my boss dmg to any desirable level? Sadly this gear can't even let me kill Izaro im uberlab, also lancing steel feels ultra terrible atm and leveling it up to 20 doesn't seem like increasing it's dps significantly.

I would personally drop the Beltimber and get a cheap High pDps foil of any kind. Just use the trade search and set a 5c maximum buyout for your item. You could also do this for your other sword and you might get a bit of a dps improvement. After that buy a cheap corrupted 6 Link and try cop high life on it. Fix your resistances on your other items after doing this.

This is how I upgraded my gear anyway. As for Lancing Steel it takes a bit of work to get used to. I found I could get in two attacks and then would need to dodge and activate Call of Steel.

@DiabloImmoral
I got a Saviour and I've been comparing Splitting to Shattering on Gladiator and they're both decent with it. Shattering better at single target, Splitting at clear.

Splitting is fantastic up to ~T10 unoptimized on gladiator so I don't see any reason why an optimized champion couldn't farm T16 with Saviour/Paradoxica or Saviour/Beltimber or whatever. Without Harvest crafting it's gonna be a pain in the butt to get there when you can just do a Facebreaker build for 1/5 the cost instead.

Has anyone tested the "return" mechanic with Vengeant Cascade?
Glad to hear the Saviour is working well with the build. As for Vengeant Cascade it would definitely have some funky interactions considering the Call of Steel explosions. Whether it's worth the investment or not who knows, I might give it a test sometime soon.

"
@Archernick
Can confirm Saviour works great in this build - it would appear the clones have either infinite shards, or refresh their own shards when you do. I never see them firing zero shards.

Everyone having fun with The Saviour D:. I'll defs come back when I can afford one and roll some maps, potentially even rematch with Sirus.

"
@GigaClon
The only thing that you lose from Master of Metal from using Call of Steel is the damage bonus per hit (6-12). The impales still last 7 hits and you get the armor and chance to impale.

Quick question, if I have 140% chance to impale does that mean i have a 40% chance to impale twice with a hit or is the extra mean nothing.

You quickly gain these stacks back anyway but yeah you are correct. As for the 140% chance this just means you are guaranteed your Impale hit, you do not get extra hits.

Responded to Page 11. Sorry for leaving this a little dry. Will do Pages 12 and 13 tonight, then 14 tomorrow.
Hey guys, how can I improve my solo target damage?
Really on fence between champ and glad now. How tanky is Champ in this build guys? I do not really want to rip every few maps.
I played Splitting so far and it feels great. But i'm still in Tier 6-10. Had a short encounter on T15 and it still one or two hittet white packs.
But i think going for Speed and high DPS is the wrong way to go.
the fact we can attack 10 Times or so with the shards makes a high Atk rate awkward. So i went for 2H high Arvg DMG and Crit. And this works quiet well. You hit a pack trigger Call of Steel and it Explodes. Sometimes you get stragglers but as long as the Pack sticks together, they explode. Yellows and Bosses are nearly the same. Land a crit on them with impale, trigger Call of steel - ded.(Sometimes you need to do this twice or more on bosses)
When running 2H Acrobatics is a must have because you loose block.

The best part is when you forget to use CoS and you hit a pack with the small Projectile and then press CoS just to see Stuff explode all over the screen because the impale proliferation is kinda crazy.

PoB to my char so far:
https://pastebin.com/b5fNtVge

This is on really budget gear the Helmet war 30C - the weapon 20C. The boots 50-10C. The Rings 2-10C. Chest was like 15C-25C. LoS Jewel 5C.
The Nomad i upgraded myself, found a Magnat and bought the prophecy for 15C and saved 20C this way.
Talisman was 5C.

I'm a little stuck now. I just tested, you could go with a thread of hope with large radius for 50C with -11% All Res to get the really good nodes on the right side shadow but you would only gain 15k Avrg DMG and loos 300HP~ and the 11% all res.
The next best sword would cost 70C-140C and would not bring much to the table.
Maybe a Lioneyes Vison but in 6link this cost 6-8EX which is kinda crazy.
Best in slot chest for raw DMG would be replica Loreweave but we would loose 4-5% MAX all Res which could be detrimental for our survival in higher tier maps.
This is what i fear the most, Tier 10-16 Maps that oneshot our puny life pool with very little Defensive layers.

Edit: Ok i'm not a little stuck i'm royal stuck. To upgrade my sword it seems like i need 30-40Ex to really do more dmg.
There are no Rings that would boost my dmg and keep my res + life for a reasonable price.
I could go for a single watchers Eye for 1ex but im short on PP already. Double WE costs 15Ex+.
Bodyarmor is still out of reach.
Also no boots that would justify a price over 50C for the little upgrade they would gave me.
Dernière édition par Imp0815, le 2 oct. 2020 06:30:24
You could definitely boost your life pool by getting better rolls on boots, amulet, replacing the belt. I haven't really messed with this build yet, but i do wonder about using the left side of the tree instead of branching to the right. Maybe just not enough sword nodes?
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
You could definitely boost your life pool...

Yes i could but it would be an 50 to 140C investment for 100-200 more life with new boots.

Oh and the Amulet is one of the best, with these dmg stats, on the Market right now. I could buy one for 10Ex with life and a 1.4% Dmg increase.

The problem with the left side of the tree is :
Less Crit.
No Acrobatics.
And i do not have block with a 2H.

I just found one smaller DMG boost to work towards: Gems!
I could get an Awakened Brutality for 3ex which would give me round about 6% more Avrg hit.
And i could get a 21/23 splitting steel for 10k~ more Avrg hit for 50C.
Dernière édition par Imp0815, le 2 oct. 2020 08:57:29
"
Imp0815 a écrit :
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
You could definitely boost your life pool...

Yes i could but it would be an 50 to 140C investment for 100-200 more life with new boots.

Oh and the Amulet is one of the best, with these dmg stats, on the Market right now. I could buy one for 10Ex with life and a 1.4% Dmg increase.

The problem with the left side of the tree is :
Less Crit.
No Acrobatics.
And i do not have block with a 2H.

I just found one smaller DMG boost to work towards: Gems!
I could get an Awakened Brutality for 3ex which would give me round about 6% more Avrg hit.
And i could get a 21/23 splitting steel for 10k~ more Avrg hit for 50C.

Acrobatics is making your armor less effective. If you want, should switch to an evasion build instead IMO.

You amulet does have a lot of crit for sure, but if you're finding you're way too squishy, need to sacrifice damage to increase defences. This can be very much a preference thing though.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires