[3.12] Aziire's Splitting Steel Champion - Impale Explosions! | League Starter

"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

Acrobatics is making your armor less effective. If you want, should switch to an evasion build instead IMO.

You amulet does have a lot of crit for sure, but if you're finding you're way too squishy, need to sacrifice damage to increase defences. This can be very much a preference thing though.

Hm could be a solution. I just saw that i would only loose 5% Phys reduction and get 16% Evasion as an extra layer of defense. And i free 1 additional PP.
the problem is the longer an enemy lives the higher the chance is he kills you so sacrificing DMG for more defense has the same outcome to a certain degree.

"
@Saf3tyhazard
Also, cool thing about the Impaler keystone from my limited experience - It greatly boosts clear, enough to where I was confused to see people running GMP for clear (followed a POB I found on reddit that uses it before coming here).

As for single target: Yes there's a 4 second delay after you impale a monster, so make sure you have full shards before engaging a boss - but the instant 5 stack impale feels pretty good on single targets.

Might be a bit clunkier in higher tier maps/bosses where I'd probably have to kite around for the 4 seconds that I can't impale to re-engage or (better call of steel timing as the debuff falls off?) but in low level maps it feels pretty damn spicy.

The build I'm using is a 2h version going for the fortify buffs instead of taunt using a Terminus Est, but thinking about picking up some cheap foils and trying out your version.

The Nomad is actually a really cool belt, I should have recommended it. I just ended up needing far more resistances than The Nomad can provide.

Impaler would be great for slower attacking two hand variants like the one you might be playing. Our Attack Speed gets pretty insane though and we can pretty comfortably apply our 7 Stacks within 2 seconds. We also have no problem stacking it on other enemies thanks to the Split mechanic. We would be gutting our single target by taking Impaler. If it feels good for you though then keep rocking it!

"
@DiabloImmoral
I've played through the steel skills with guardian and champion as sword/shield and 2 swords on both and I'm giving up.....

Cyclone is almost always going to be better, it isn't really a fair comparison. We mostly try new skills for the fun of it.

Otherwise yeah your comments are fair. The build needs quite a lot to get going. Especially in terms of Sirus etc. However you can clear Tier 16s without a Paradoxica and Saviour. I was doing it on two 5c Foils.

"
@TrepicadoBr
Guys, currently the Paradoxica's double damage mod is not working, which mean 2 things at the moment:

1. It is reaaally bad for the build, almost any other endgame unique sword is better than the bugged paradoxica, you shouldn't be using a paradoxica for now.

2. The price of the sword will probably go down in the next few days until they fix it, so be sure to always keep an eye on the market to snatch a good one for cheap.

Thankfully hotfixed now but thank you for the comment. I read this comment on stream then died on the inside while I realised I had been using hot trash for the entirety of the league.

"
@Barius123
Is pierce a bad option? I have been using it from the beginning and since it hits almost everything on the screen, the moment you Call of Steel them it obliterates it. Is something I'm missing?

Pierce might be good but I haven't played with it too much. For the most part I ignored it as you wouldn't get the benefit of the innate skill explosions. This is probably made up for with the Call of Steel explosions though.

"
@Buggzx
I'm looking at similar builds on poe.ninja and most it not all are running Point Blank on their passive tree. Is there a reason why you don't have it on this passive tree?

Point Blank is probably best for single target but not great for overall clear. For Splitting Steel the Point Blank bonus still starts from us. The Projectiles travel quite far though as by the time they have split and hit their enemy they would already be out of the damage range. Definitely give it a test and feel if it is gonna feel good for you or not though. Some people have different preferences.

"
@Mockusmax
Hey my Friend.

Currently playing your build and wanted to thank you first of all.

Furthermore id like to ask if you or someone else of the Spplitting Steelers here has some tipps on clusters if i want to run them. Just like some suggestions :)

Thank you for playing the build :D

I have no clue on Clusters sadly but I know there was someone who posted about it recently. On page 13, 14 or 15. Sorry I am not much help here, I usually ignore Clusters D:.

Responded to page 12. Now that I have finished my build guide I can respond to the rest later tonight.
Hi, i am neew player. Explain me plz, why you have in yr build -60 chaos res? It is uneccesary or what? I dont understand. And i have troubles with mana.
"
Baiken47 a écrit :
Hi, i am neew player. Explain me plz, why you have in yr build -60 chaos res? It is uneccesary or what? I dont understand. And i have troubles with mana.

When you finish the 10 acts, you get -60 all res, this includes chaos. Chaos is often a harder one to get, less important than capping elemental resistances. They're all suffixes, and you can only get 3 suffixes on items (minus some exceptions with bases via heist). For mana be sure to get the mana leech node a the bottom right hand side of the passive tree. -mana cost on rings & amulet can also help.
Thanks for the guide! This was my league starter, I've been playing splitting only. Was super smooth for a while, I think my first conqueror death was A3 Al-Hezmin.

Followed the passives most or less, went for some more damage on the left. Using 2 Scaeva because I found them, not managed to find/buy anything better. Also been using concentrated effect instead of GMP, mostly because the corrupted armour I could afford at the time had a blue socket, and I've never felt like clearing was an issue (didn't really die much until T14+)

Single target is starting to really feel tough though. I guess I should probably spend some time upgrading equipment. Debating splurging on a Saviour, is it really that much better with it?

PoB made lancing look really subpar, but I'll try leveling one and giving it a go. Done 3 of 4 A4 conquerors now, they are a slog and a tad worried about taking on Sirus.

Also a bit terrible on life, not having the inner wheel and some bad rolls on equipment doesn't help. But loath to lose too much more damage. Need to get an elighten going so I can run pride.

I went for fortitude for some extra defense there. I also am using leap slam, mostly so I can move over gaps with my movement skill. I have endurance charge on stun going so I can get some extra defense as a leap around.

Got a few things to try obviously, but any suggestions are appreciated. :)
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
For mana be sure to get the mana leech node a the bottom right hand side of the passive tree.

I'd second this, you want to grab it as soon as you reasonably can. With just that one node I went from having huge mana issues to none, was pretty amazing the difference....
i havent currency for rare rapiers yet.

What you can recommend from uniq swords?

I m using double Scaeva uniq swords now, but maybe i should better switch to double Grelwood Shank ?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_swords#Thrusting_One_Hand_Swords
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Dernière édition par BlackCorsair, le 4 oct. 2020 08:55:03
"
settonull99 a écrit :

Single target is starting to really feel tough though.

I went 2H and Crit this helps with singel targed alot and clearing with Impale proliferation and Call of steel feels also great.
If you have 6L chest you can go for a cheap terminus est with good crit rolls and frenzy charge stacking.

Thank you for this great build first.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/2d4eEjGFk

this link doesnt work seems
Thank you for the build!
For speccing into Gladiator instead, in what order do we put our nodes in?
Dernière édition par Exvieran, le 7 oct. 2020 13:19:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires