[3.12] HunterKee's💨Splitting Steel🗡️|| League Start || Fast Mapper & Max Block

"
Archernick a écrit :
So what's the main 6-link here? I see in the guide it's increased Crit, but on your profile, you're running Concentrated Effect, and now people are also running Slower Projectile since the fix?

Also thoughts about the CWDT setup, shouldn't we want a Jade Flask of Reflexes to boost the armour up for Molten Shell, or is Basalt Flask superior?

If you want min-max dmg, you want concetrated effect. The reason why people running slower projectile is because they dont need to invest in int anymore.

Basalt flask give us flat 15% reduction, it help us reach 90% phy reduction
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
Archernick a écrit :
So what's the main 6-link here? I see in the guide it's increased Crit, but on your profile, you're running Concentrated Effect, and now people are also running Slower Projectile since the fix?

Also thoughts about the CWDT setup, shouldn't we want a Jade Flask of Reflexes to boost the armour up for Molten Shell, or is Basalt Flask superior?

If you want min-max dmg, you want concetrated effect. The reason why people running slower projectile is because they dont need to invest in int anymore.

OK I've made the swap to Concentrated, had to take a +30 Int node for now. Still think Molten Shell on CWDT is better over Immortal Call or even Steelskin?
Dernière édition par Archernick, le 23 sept. 2020 09:45:30
"
Archernick a écrit :
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
Archernick a écrit :

OK I've made the swap to Concentrated, had to take a +30 Int node for now. Still think Molten Shell on CWDT is better over Immortal Call or even Steelskin?

Yes, because we have nice amount of armour.

Just picked up a Saviour - it works! I was concerned that they wouldn't be able to attack for long due to the shard mechanic, but it seems like they have infinite shards?

Will go for a Paradocixa next.
Anyone else having mana sustain issues? Grabbed the node on the tree but it's not even close to enough. General mapping is passable but hitting a boss I don't have enough mana coming back after a hit to sustain the cost.
"
bloodglorie a écrit :
Anyone else having mana sustain issues? Grabbed the node on the tree but it's not even close to enough. General mapping is passable but hitting a boss I don't have enough mana coming back after a hit to sustain the cost.

You want to craft -7 mana cost on ring or -15 on warlord chest
What gem he referes slower projectile? I want to swap it for concentrated effect support

Sorry, im noob at this game and im chasing this build
"
bloodglorie a écrit :

I went ahead and stopped running my level 4 precision when I had this problem and it seemed to fix it. An elreon craft on a ring might do the trick, but an enlighten linked with war banner - pride - blood and sand might also free up enough mana to run your precision
"
UKNOWHOWIMROCKIN a écrit :
"
bloodglorie a écrit :

I went ahead and stopped running my level 4 precision when I had this problem and it seemed to fix it. An elreon craft on a ring might do the trick, but an enlighten linked with war banner - pride - blood and sand might also free up enough mana to run your precision

I already was running a level 1 precision because of having the issue, can't do any lower than just not using it. I'm planning on using an enlighten but I lack the funds currently, same goes for the ring. I went and grabbed the notable on the mana leech wheel and that fixed the issue for the most part, still iffy but much better.
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
Archernick a écrit :

Why concentrated effect does not show increment damage in the tooltip and if it does increased critical strike? which is better?
Dernière édition par IverzonX, le 24 sept. 2020 08:32:08

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires