[3.12] HunterKee's💨Splitting Steel🗡️|| League Start || Fast Mapper & Max Block

"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
Archernick a écrit :

We dont really scale impale in this build I think, if you take impaler you will first hit reach 5 last hit. Then quickly it will run out. Because we hit super fast we wont have enough steel.

For splitting steel we can actually have 5 impale more than shattering since it consume only 1 shard.

Normally you hit really fast during bossing and spent your shard super quick. Then you spam twice of call of steel this will recharge your steel almost to maximum. Also we should always recharge during dodge attack etc

Ah yes I forgot that we'd expend the impales over the next 5 attacks, without refreshing them. This makes more sense, and why it's bad for bossing. Thank you for clearing it up.

I'm going to try get a Farrul's Fur for Frenzy/Power sustain on bossing, as well as phasing for Heist content.

Any thoughts on Fury Valve btw?

Splitting steel has build-in Fury Valve effect so we dont really need it.

Would Fury Valve turn Shattering Steel into a pseudo Splitting Steal?
"
Archernick a écrit :
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
Archernick a écrit :

We dont really scale impale in this build I think, if you take impaler you will first hit reach 5 last hit. Then quickly it will run out. Because we hit super fast we wont have enough steel.

For splitting steel we can actually have 5 impale more than shattering since it consume only 1 shard.

Normally you hit really fast during bossing and spent your shard super quick. Then you spam twice of call of steel this will recharge your steel almost to maximum. Also we should always recharge during dodge attack etc

Ah yes I forgot that we'd expend the impales over the next 5 attacks, without refreshing them. This makes more sense, and why it's bad for bossing. Thank you for clearing it up.

I'm going to try get a Farrul's Fur for Frenzy/Power sustain on bossing, as well as phasing for Heist content.

Any thoughts on Fury Valve btw?

Splitting steel has build-in Fury Valve effect so we dont really need it.

Would Fury Valve turn Shattering Steel into a pseudo Splitting Steal?

Dont think so, the range and proj speed wont last that long
What do you think is better - 20% Impale effect or the alternate quality of 40% increased damage (Splitting Steal).
what about the best skill to anoint?
"
helpmetodie a écrit :
what about the best skill to anoint?

Command of Steel
"
Archernick a écrit :
What do you think is better - 20% Impale effect or the alternate quality of 40% increased damage (Splitting Steal).

Impale effect, we still benefit 7 hit of max impale hit and two tap call of steel will charge to 12 and it also help the call of steel dmg.
Im a bit stuck, what can I do for survivability? Poisen and Stuns are bad rn and i have 1% chaos res and 4.6k life. Or am i missing something? (besides a better crafting on the helmet)

Dernière édition par collapsella, le 22 sept. 2020 21:25:13
"
collapsella a écrit :
Im a bit stuck, what can I do for survivability? Poisen and Stuns are bad rn and i have 1% chaos res and 4.6k life. Or am i missing something? (besides a better crafting on the helmet)

Because glad dont really have a way to defend dot damage. You try to get as much chaos resis as possible.

You can use block flask to reach full block which will solve stun problem.

In the end you want to use chaos cluster with divine flesh.
"
ahunterkee a écrit :

Because glad dont really have a way to defend dot damage. You try to get as much chaos resis as possible.

You can use block flask to reach full block which will solve stun problem.

In the end you want to use chaos cluster with divine flesh.

Thank you! im gonna get a better flask and get the chaos resistens, i already got a cluster but no skill points left but i my shif something
So what's the main 6-link here? I see in the guide it's increased Crit, but on your profile, you're running Concentrated Effect, and now people are also running Slower Projectile since the fix?

Also thoughts about the CWDT setup, shouldn't we want a Jade Flask of Reflexes to boost the armour up for Molten Shell, or is Basalt Flask superior?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires