[3.12] HunterKee's💨Splitting Steel🗡️|| League Start || Fast Mapper & Max Block

"
collapsella a écrit :

So this is my Setup, had one of the best league starts with this ever! thanks a lot @ahunterkee for your build and help here!

Im also going for a Paradoxica next and assasins mark on ring.

@Archernick I just switched out damage mod for -manacost mod, this feels so more smooth, you should really go for it!
I really want to use your crown too with the ton of armour, but this would mess with my resistences and i got to 55% chaos res! I dont know which is worth more for this build...
And if you craft a Chest later, for what are you going? is there a crit elder mod? or can you craft more block chance on it?

I want to take this build to sirius at one point. Right now i can clear T16 Map with 130% quant easy, but I die often to bosses with harder mods, so i need to get better gear. what about intimidate on gloves, do I need this?

Yeah when I finally get Eleron ring crafts I will definitely replace the dmg on my ring!

I will work on Chaos Res once I have the base setup done, as it will require careful swapping of gear to balance it right.
"
Archernick a écrit :
"
collapsella a écrit :

Yeah when I finally get Eleron ring crafts I will definitely replace the dmg on my ring!

I will work on Chaos Res once I have the base setup done, as it will require careful swapping of gear to balance it right.

Yes I need to swap a few things now and will loose the chaos res... I cant do Sirius level 5 with this build, maybe the extra armor is gonna help me.
But still its kinda sad that about 15-20ex investment cant deal with that. i did it once on a 4-link.

Edit:
btw, 55% chaos res is a bit too hight. I can facetank the poison conquerer T16 and not die.

Edit2: Im gonna reroll this build. mapping is super nice, but i cant do any of the endgame bosses without getting oneshotted every few minutes.20ex investment, high chaos res (55%) and even close to 2m dps (if i can belive PoB)is NOT ENAUGH.
Dernière édition par collapsella, le 25 sept. 2020 08:10:30
How affordable is to get or buy that timeless jewell?

Seems really hard for me
@Archernick

How is furrul's Fur working out for you? Is bossing better with aspect of the cat? nice ring by the way :)
I dont wanna go cyclone, i like splitting steel, even if i can just go mapping without the boss rn.
"
collapsella a écrit :
@Archernick

How is furrul's Fur working out for you? Is bossing better with aspect of the cat? nice ring by the way :)
I dont wanna go cyclone, i like splitting steel, even if i can just go mapping without the boss rn.

I find it quite nice because it provides a couple of things:

- Phasing for Heist and generic mapping - I know we have Dash (and I will eventually get the alt quality to provide Phasing after Dash), but it just suits this league mechanic really well.

- 100% crit chance + 15% chance to avoid damage from hits - great for Saviour, and will further allow me to eventually ditch Increased Crits in the 6-link for more damage.

- A source of Power/Frenzy for bossing - we don't gen Frenzy or Power (until you get Assassin's Mark on Hit) for bossing, and this makes a big difference.

As for my experience with bossing. Sirus A5 was a joke; I tanked all his small beams, dodged the big ones. I found his first 2 phases more annoying than the final phase due to the apperition spawning degen ground. Make sure you pickup a Corrupted Blood immunity on your Call of Steel or something.

Conqureors are a mixed bag. Drox is a joke - adds spawning sustain us big time. Baran is OK but annoying because of our mana issues. Veritania is a longer fight due to her leaving the arena and making us move around a lot. Finally Hazeram is dangerous, because I can only tank 1 Snake hit before I'm in lethal danger; but I know this is due to have -60% chaos res, which I will eventually remedy.

I will still continue to push the build further. I want to see the power spike of Paradoxica, Assasin's Mark on Hit and Awakened/Alt Quality Gems first. But I've been enjoying it so much so that I won't reroll this, I will keep him maintained for the entire league even if I try some other build.

P.S. Extra Gore Weapon Effect gives us as close to corpse explosions as possible without fucking over the build, it's enough to fool me :D

OK so while Paradoxica is great, it will feel *horrible* when you first get it, due to the loss of attack speed. Just gotta get used to it (or make a 550-600 DPS foil) :D

Now I'm looking toward Chaos res small cluster and Divine Flesh. I may go with anointing Cleansed Thoughts to hit 80% easier, as well as leave more room on gearing.

Thoughts on Rumi's btw - the block chance is kinda wasted if we get hit once or twice. Maybe it's better to get a regular Granite with a shock/ignite removal, or even more armour/evasion for further Phys reduction?

Also, what would you guys personally replace for Bottled Faith - sacrifice the Movement Speed flask, or something else?
"
Archernick a écrit :

OK so while Paradoxica is great, it will feel *horrible* when you first get it, due to the loss of attack speed. Just gotta get used to it (or make a 550-600 DPS foil) :D

Now I'm looking toward Chaos res small cluster and Divine Flesh. I may go with anointing Cleansed Thoughts to hit 80% easier, as well as leave more room on gearing.

Thoughts on Rumi's btw - the block chance is kinda wasted if we get hit once or twice. Maybe it's better to get a regular Granite with a shock/ignite removal, or even more armour/evasion for further Phys reduction?

Also, what would you guys personally replace for Bottled Faith - sacrifice the Movement Speed flask, or something else?

Watch out, we steel bros have been bamboozled again. Apparently paradoxica's currently bugged, no wonder it felt so weak at bosses until i got saviour. I switched to saviour/beltimber for the time being and bosses literally melt now.

As for flasks, I agree that rumi's kinda meh since you can easily hit the block cap so regular granite with some useful utility could be better, especially when using molten shell. Personally I just leap slam 90% of the time so I'd probably remove movement flask if I were in your shoes.
Dernière édition par tinmei, le 26 sept. 2020 10:18:48
"
tinmei a écrit :
"
Archernick a écrit :

Watch out, we steel bros have been bamboozled again. Apparently paradoxica's currently bugged, no wonder it felt so weak at bosses until i got saviour. I switched to saviour/beltimber for the time being and bosses literally melt now.

As for flasks, I agree that rumi's kinda meh since you can easily hit the block cap so regular granite with some useful utility could be better, especially when using molten shell. Personally I just leap slam 90% of the time so I'd probably remove movement flask if I were in your shoes.

Hey thanks for response! Could you explain the Paradoxica bug at all? This may be why I was feeling off about it at first.
"
Archernick a écrit :
"
tinmei a écrit :
"
Archernick a écrit :

Hey thanks for response! Could you explain the Paradoxica bug at all? This may be why I was feeling off about it at first.

The double damage mod just straight up doesn't work so you're effectively just swinging a 180pdps sword with no advantages.
Cheers again - will stay off till they fix it then. Has there been any official bug report to GGG?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires