[3.12] HunterKee's💨Splitting Steel🗡️|| League Start || Fast Mapper & Max Block

"
IverzonX a écrit :
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
Archernick a écrit :
So what's the main 6-link here? I see in the guide it's increased Crit, but on your profile, you're running Concentrated Effect, and now people are also running Slower Projectile since the fix?

Also thoughts about the CWDT setup, shouldn't we want a Jade Flask of Reflexes to boost the armour up for Molten Shell, or is Basalt Flask superior?

If you want min-max dmg, you want concetrated effect. The reason why people running slower projectile is because they dont need to invest in int anymore.

Basalt flask give us flat 15% reduction, it help us reach 90% phy reduction

Why concentrated effect does not show increment damage in the tooltip and if it does increased critical strike? which is better?

Ignore the tooltip, you can see the increase in damage from Conc in PoB easily. Atm though I'm using Crit Strikes to proc my Saviour more reliably. At least until I get Assasins Mark on Hit as well as Aspect of the Cat running with my Farrul's.
Can someone tell me if i can upgrade enduring cry and warcry to level 20?

Because OP is letting enduring cry to level 1 and Warcry level 11

Is becasue he didnt had enough exp to do when he tried the build?

Can someone answer me pls?
"
RaiderNotReformed a écrit :

You should have lv20 enduring cry
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"

Hi, thx for answering

What about the rest of the gems of strong and splitting steel to 20?

I know inteligent gems ok in level 1 and CWDT level 8

But why not totem to 20? it cost more mana?
"
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"

Hi, thx for answering

What about the rest of the gems of strong and splitting steel to 20?

I know inteligent gems ok in level 1 and CWDT level 8

But why not totem to 20? it cost more mana?

No, You should always level up your gem other than CWDT to lv 20
Dernière édition par ahunterkee, le 24 sept. 2020 14:23:19

OK this is my current setup - I've tweaked the setup slightly to just test some things. I think Farrul's is really nice until you get into some serious crafting later in the league. Up until then I used a 6L'd Desaro's Defiance.

Saviour is a massive boost to clear+bossing. The clones infinitely spam Splitting with no loss of shards. They also help you generate instant 12 shards on bosses when you CoS because it counts their impales too.

I tried to craft some Elusive boots, but I couldn't roll over what I got because it was too good. I will try again later with another base.

Next upgrade on the list is a 180-200 DPS Paradoxcia with Blind on Hit - I want a source of Blind for when I'm in Blood Stance on bossing so I can still generate Challenger charges. Other than that, it'll be replacing the other ring with Assassin's Mark on Hit (and hopefully some mana cost reduction for QoL).

Thank you very much @ahunterknee for the guide - it made my league start very nice!
"
Archernick a écrit :
Thank you very much @ahunterknee for the guide - it made my league start very nice!

:D thx, I am working on my next build so I havent invest that much into splitting steel yet. Thanks for the help of sharing min-max game play.
Ok, so I am level 28. Don't have much time to dedicate until weekend on this guy. However, this is been the most rough first character I have played. Does it pick up once I get impale? It does ok on trash but It is taking ages to kill bosses. First character so i'm dirt poor and unable to get decent starter gear.
"
danabower05 a écrit :
Ok, so I am level 28. Don't have much time to dedicate until weekend on this guy. However, this is been the most rough first character I have played. Does it pick up once I get impale? It does ok on trash but It is taking ages to kill bosses. First character so i'm dirt poor and unable to get decent starter gear.

yea, early game we dont have enough good support gem, around act3 or 4 you should be alright. And make sure upgrade your weapon.

So this is my Setup, had one of the best league starts with this ever! thanks a lot @ahunterkee for your build and help here!

Im also going for a Paradoxica next and assasins mark on ring.

@Archernick I just switched out damage mod for -manacost mod, this feels so more smooth, you should really go for it!
I really want to use your crown too with the ton of armour, but this would mess with my resistences and i got to 55% chaos res! I dont know which is worth more for this build...
And if you craft a Chest later, for what are you going? is there a crit elder mod? or can you craft more block chance on it?

I want to take this build to sirius at one point. Right now i can clear T16 Map with 130% quant easy, but I die often to bosses with harder mods, so i need to get better gear. what about intimidate on gloves, do I need this?

Dernière édition par collapsella, le 25 sept. 2020 03:21:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires