[3.12] HunterKee's💨Splitting Steel🗡️|| League Start || Fast Mapper & Max Block

Lets keep this on the down-low... Splitting Steel is..... GOOD! Really good. :)

The new threshold jewel for call of steel is a game changer while mapping. I picked up a couple 300+pdps swords for cheap and SS is crushing it!
Dernière édition par diablomix, le 21 sept. 2020 13:51:59
Is this version the better splitting steel build if I want to go through endgame or is the champ impale the one to for?
"
theeze a écrit :
Is this version the better splitting steel build if I want to go through endgame or is the champ impale the one to for?

This one is a lot tankier. A little less damage but not by much. Still get 100% impale and are able to zoom zoom thru maps a lot faster.
Can confirm! With the bug gone its really good and fun for me. I have 10c invested and can farm yellow maps easy and bossing is not feeling too long.

Im just not sure about my gem setup. What do you guys think about switching blood rage for longer duration on my sword?
And i just got rid of Dash because i never used it.

And one last thing: Im thinking about alira instead of 2 passives, could that work better or worse?
Dernière édition par collapsella, le 21 sept. 2020 14:23:47
"
collapsella a écrit :
Can confirm! With the bug gone its really good and fun for me. I have 10c invested and can farm yellow maps easy and bossing is not feeling too long.

Im just not sure about my gem setup. What do you guys think about switching blood rage for longer duration on my sword?
And i just got rid of Dash because i never used it.

And one last thing: Im thinking about alira instead of 2 passives, could that work better or worse?

2 passive I think better, it means you can get a jewel socket which will give you more stats. Or even for cluster.

blood rage scale very well with challenge charges. The enduring cry healing dont scale with any duration. The dash is for some slow effect or quick dash for elder slow because is a instant spell.
"
theeze a écrit :

You dont really get that many benefits from champion. Because call of steel remove impale so everytime you use call of steel, your impale start from 0.

For splitting it only has a little difference for shattering is like 0 benefits at all. This bd build around fast map zoom with max block. So you could do Heist super smooth.

[/quote]

2 passive I think better, it means you can get a jewel socket which will give you more stats. Or even for cluster.

blood rage scale very well with challenge charges. The enduring cry healing dont scale with any duration. The dash is for some slow effect or quick dash for elder slow because is a instant spell.[/quote]

Thanks a lot for all your help! ok im gonna keep that in mind for bossing, to put it back in :)
This skill honestly wasn't bad whatsoever when it was bugged, I was playing through maps without much concern. Obviously once the bugs were fixed, this skill actually slaps. Boss and single-target not great but enough to reasonably kill, but the map clear is like butter.

Interested to see what it can do with better gear later on.
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
theeze a écrit :

You dont really get that many benefits from champion. Because call of steel remove impale so everytime you use call of steel, your impale start from 0.

For splitting it only has a little difference for shattering is like 0 benefits at all. This bd build around fast map zoom with max block. So you could do Heist super smooth.

It makes sense, I initially thought Master of Metal woukd skyrocket the skill but playing with PoB you get much more defense and little loss to DPS.

I'm definitely trying out this build when I get the chance. Good work!
Any thoughts on going Violent Retaliation over Outmatch & Outlast? I already have good Endurance/Frenzy sustain with Enduring Cry / Blood Rage (and Farrul's Fur eventually), and it provides us with even more defence/damage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires