[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
xXAatroxXx a écrit :
Is The Saviour Legion Sword a good option for this build? Seems pretty dope.

No it's not. I think it's only good for dual-wielding.
"
xXxDennxXx a écrit :
What do you think about Divergent Impale Support?

Supported Skills have 5% chance to inflict an additional Impale on Enemies they Impale.

Its mean impale have potentional infinite stacks? Its OP versus bosses, no?

I'm not sure how this works. if it's like you says, then it's OP, if not and it's like 5% chance to inflict 2 impales at once instead of just 1, then it's shitty. lol
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
madmax11223 a écrit :
Hi, Blazer780. I have a problem with frenzy. I have 5 already and it is not enought in single target. I have pretty good gear and I don't understand why I run out of it so quickly. My second question is what should I get first: watchers eye with 2 additional hits or multistrike.

Both are so freaking good but I would go with watcher's 2 additional impales first. and please as for your first question read everything in FaQ. it has a very detailed answer about this. see what you are missing from there. make sure you meet all the requirement for sustaining frenzies.

The thing is that I already met all requirements. I have 5 frenzy, 20/20 less duration and I'm holding button during boss fights and still I run out of frenzy after couple seconds. Map clrearing is amazing btw.
"
madmax11223 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
madmax11223 a écrit :
Hi, Blazer780. I have a problem with frenzy. I have 5 already and it is not enought in single target. I have pretty good gear and I don't understand why I run out of it so quickly. My second question is what should I get first: watchers eye with 2 additional hits or multistrike.

Both are so freaking good but I would go with watcher's 2 additional impales first. and please as for your first question read everything in FaQ. it has a very detailed answer about this. see what you are missing from there. make sure you meet all the requirement for sustaining frenzies.

The thing is that I already met all requirements. I have 5 frenzy, 20/20 less duration and I'm holding button during boss fights and still I run out of frenzy after couple seconds. Map clrearing is amazing btw.

I really don't know everything looks good to me, i've 5 charges too and things are going pretty well. :/
"
madmax11223 a écrit :

I've had the same issue only when forgot to turn on Aspect of the Cat :D
Anyways thats strange
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
So new suggested flicker links for mapping now are

Flicker - multystrike - impale - brutality - melee splash - fortyfy

and swap melee splash with melee ohys for bosses?
Thx.
Thanks for your build, loving it so far.
But i have a question, do u use same setup for Sirius fights or do you change something?
Was struggling to kill A4 Sirius, i know im far from great gear, but it is A4.
Any advices?

P.S. killed something about 30-40 A8 siriusis in my life
"
JizaBol a écrit :
Thanks for your build, loving it so far.
But i have a question, do u use same setup for Sirius fights or do you change something?
Was struggling to kill A4 Sirius, i know im far from great gear, but it is A4.
Any advices?

P.S. killed something about 30-40 A8 siriusis in my life

I just swap melee splash with melee phys and that's about it. usually for sirus I aim for 50+ chaos resistance though. kinda bad without chaos res lol,
also I notice that 90% of your gems has no quality/not level 20. that's big .I killed Sirus a5 and a6 with similar gear to you. but I was @55% chaos res.
Paradoxica got fixed.
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
Paradoxica got fixed.

any patch notes or how u know?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires