[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
BlizardShafff a écrit :
Hello friend! im trying your build, looks awesome, what do u recommend most, Farrul or Farrul Replica ?

Replica
"
Wastedturtl a écrit :
How do we get around having frenzy charge downtime? First time playing flicker strike and I figured out that once my frenzy charges hit zero I'm basically useless other then my totems for like 4 seconds.. Am I missing something here?

PLEASE read the FaQ for how to sustain frenzy charges. we basically have perma frenzies in this setup due to farrul's + aspect + less duration 20/20 combo.
"
exilekami a écrit :
So with divine flesh and glorious vanity we have 100% of elemental damage taken as chaos damage? means we only need chaos resist? fire, cold and lightning don't matter right?

I'm using cylcone until I get enough currency to swtich over, 20 ex should be enough?

what? man... divine frlsh is granted by the glorious vanity jewel. and I advise against using it at the start of this build by all means. Maxing chaos res will be hard enough. ALso, only 50% of damage is transferred to chaos. and the jewel is not worth it to chase anymore. so just forget it.
"
Dradeia a écrit :
I'm going to have like 60% chaos resist without Cleansed Thoughts, I think i dont need to anoint Cleansed Thoughts. What should i anoint to my amulet?

either Panopticon for insane damage gain when you use totems on bosses or Frenetic if you want a more balancing option.
"
Vitalidze a écrit :
Two noob questions:

1) how does Anarchic Spiritblade works with this build?
100% of Physical Damage from Hits with this Weapon is Converted to a random Element - means 0 damage with Brutality? Or random element damage will still occur?

2) why did I die here? Neither leech, healing potion or molten shell worked:
https://clips.twitch.tv/EnergeticAdventurousSwanPogChamp

it simply doesn't work by any means. never get it.

you died because it's chaos damage. and you have no chaos resistance at all. this boss has a certain mechanic. when he uses that green degan, you are supposed to run away to remove it , then come back and hit it. unless you have 75% chaos resistance ofc, which will make you able to tank it.
"
Homelessjunky a écrit :
I'm a little lost on the skill gems in the gloves. I like the build so far. Can you explain the gloves 4 gem set up... I don't keep enough mana either without clarity...This is where I'm at now.....I'm just getting up to lvl 5 maps and trying to go higher

oh man xD please follow the exact gem setup in the starter build from the PoB. you gem. your gloves are messed up (gem wise) remove less duration support. you don't have aspect of the cat. and try to either get a jewel with mana leech or craft -3 mana to channeling skills on all your jewelries to let go of clarity. Also, you shouldn't put blood rage in cast when damage taken setup. that's risky. you should use it manually when needed. AND WHY do you have 2 pulvarize in your 6L? PLEASE follow the exact gem setup from the starter version. your gems are messed up, buddy.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Wastedturtl a écrit :
Question - Why does flicker strike seem to all of a sudden.. stop flickering? Like I'll be bouncing around slapping a boss and then I just stop.

man xD what are you doing? did you read anything in the guide? did you at least read the FaQ before asking this xD? well I will tell you why it's stops flickering. cause you don't have less duration support 20/20 on gloves. and we don't use blood and sand with flicker. only with cyclone. please open path of building for flicker mid-range and check gem setup carefully.

Wellllll shit. That makes a WHOLE lot more sense I definitely was confused. Are we using sand stance or blood stance for flesh and stone? I'm assuming sand stance?
"
Wastedturtl a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Wastedturtl a écrit :
Question - Why does flicker strike seem to all of a sudden.. stop flickering? Like I'll be bouncing around slapping a boss and then I just stop.

man xD what are you doing? did you read anything in the guide? did you at least read the FaQ before asking this xD? well I will tell you why it's stops flickering. cause you don't have less duration support 20/20 on gloves. and we don't use blood and sand with flicker. only with cyclone. please open path of building for flicker mid-range and check gem setup carefully.

Wellllll shit. That makes a WHOLE lot more sense I definitely was confused. Are we using sand stance or blood stance for flesh and stone? I'm assuming sand stance?

both. sand stance while you are mapping to activate arena challenger ascendancy, and switch to blood when you reach boss to also activate arena challenger and for more damage.
Is The Saviour Legion Sword a good option for this build? Seems pretty dope.
What do you think about Divergent Impale Support?

Supported Skills have 5% chance to inflict an additional Impale on Enemies they Impale.

Its mean impale have potentional infinite stacks? Its OP versus bosses, no?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires