[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
AdyEm a écrit :
Can i use normal Multistrike instead of Awakened one?

of course... it's a must use with flicker.

Ty for advice, you are awesome and your build its my fav from 3.1 until now

Edit: Feels ten times better with multistrike <3 ty again
Dernière édition par AdyEm, le 28 sept. 2020 18:40:21
Hello friend! im trying your build, looks awesome, what do u recommend most, Farrul or Farrul Replica ?
How do we get around having frenzy charge downtime? First time playing flicker strike and I figured out that once my frenzy charges hit zero I'm basically useless other then my totems for like 4 seconds.. Am I missing something here?
So with divine flesh and glorious vanity we have 100% of elemental damage taken as chaos damage? means we only need chaos resist? fire, cold and lightning don't matter right?

I'm using cylcone until I get enough currency to swtich over, 20 ex should be enough?
I'm going to have like 60% chaos resist without Cleansed Thoughts, I think i dont need to anoint Cleansed Thoughts. What should i anoint to my amulet?
Dernière édition par Dradeia, le 28 sept. 2020 21:28:13
Two noob questions:

1) how does Anarchic Spiritblade works with this build?
100% of Physical Damage from Hits with this Weapon is Converted to a random Element - means 0 damage with Brutality? Or random element damage will still occur?

2) why did I die here? Neither leech, healing potion or molten shell worked:
https://clips.twitch.tv/EnergeticAdventurousSwanPogChamp
ign: Kissmyastma
Dernière édition par Vitalidze, le 28 sept. 2020 21:37:53
I'm a little lost on the skill gems in the gloves. I like the build so far. Can you explain the gloves 4 gem set up... I don't keep enough mana either without clarity...This is where I'm at now.....I'm just getting up to lvl 5 maps and trying to go higher

"
Homelessjunky a écrit :
I'm a little lost on the skill gems in the gloves. I like the build so far. Can you explain the gloves 4 gem set up... I don't keep enough mana either without clarity...This is where I'm at now.....I'm just getting up to lvl 5 maps and trying to go higher

His gloves link with Less Duration because Aspect of Cat's skill.

You can solve mana problem with Annoit a Essence Sap for amulet or get a Ring + amulet have crafted mod Channelling skill - mana cost ( because you using Cyclone ) and get atleast 1 rare jewel have leech mana mod.
Dernière édition par drakennn, le 28 sept. 2020 23:40:31
"
Wastedturtl a écrit :
Question - Why does flicker strike seem to all of a sudden.. stop flickering? Like I'll be bouncing around slapping a boss and then I just stop.

man xD what are you doing? did you read anything in the guide? did you at least read the FaQ before asking this xD? well I will tell you why it's stops flickering. cause you don't have less duration support 20/20 on gloves. and we don't use blood and sand with flicker. only with cyclone. please open path of building for flicker mid-range and check gem setup carefully.
"
madmax11223 a écrit :
Hi, Blazer780. I have a problem with frenzy. I have 5 already and it is not enought in single target. I have pretty good gear and I don't understand why I run out of it so quickly. My second question is what should I get first: watchers eye with 2 additional hits or multistrike.

Both are so freaking good but I would go with watcher's 2 additional impales first. and please as for your first question read everything in FaQ. it has a very detailed answer about this. see what you are missing from there. make sure you meet all the requirement for sustaining frenzies.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires