[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
KretenSVK a écrit :
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
Paradoxica got fixed.

any patch notes or how u know?

it came in patch notes.
"
So new suggested flicker links for mapping now are

Flicker - multystrike - impale - brutality - melee splash - fortyfy

and swap melee splash with melee ohys for bosses?
Thx.

This will be better than close combat and more versitile since having perma fortify is a good chunk of tankiness?
When we have Paradoxica with 20% chance to impale can we unallocate Swift Skewering node for 4 extra points?
Hey man,

I can unveil the damn crafts for -# non channelling mana cost.
Could you perhaps pay you to do the craft for me on my rings? :)
Depending on the cost ofcourse, i am not that rich.

Edit: I currently have a rare one-handed sword with just over 400pdps, but is the paradoxica a better choice? i know that it wasnt doubling the damage in the beginning of the league, so i am not sure what to do here.
Dernière édition par xbobsix1, le 29 sept. 2020 06:59:46
"
"
So new suggested flicker links for mapping now are

Flicker - multystrike - impale - brutality - melee splash - fortyfy

and swap melee splash with melee ohys for bosses?
Thx.

This will be better than close combat and more versitile since having perma fortify is a good chunk of tankiness?

yes
"
madmax11223 a écrit :
When we have Paradoxica with 20% chance to impale can we unallocate Swift Skewering node for 4 extra points?
yes
"
xbobsix1 a écrit :
Hey man,

Edit: I currently have a rare one-handed sword with just over 400pdps, but is the paradoxica a better choice? i know that it wasnt doubling the damage in the beginning of the league, so i am not sure what to do here.

a paradoxica like this (with allocating the points from swift skewering elsewhere) is equal to a 580pdps foil :) (use ctrl + mouse wheel to zoom the pic)

but note this, when it comes to raw speed and mapping, a rare jewelled foil with 2+ Attack speed is way faster than paradoxica. but Paradoxica is well balanced and has more damage in general.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 29 sept. 2020 07:26:39
Where do you suggest putting points instead of impale if ee get paradoxica with impale chance? Isnt it better to get blind on hit paradoxica and leave impale ring since "increased inpale effect" is the only way to scale impale reflected damage? Thanks
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
xbobsix1 a écrit :
Hey man,

a paradoxica like this (with allocating the points from swift skewering elsewhere) is equal to a 580pdps foil :) (use ctrl + mouse wheel to zoom the pic)

but note this, when it comes to raw speed and mapping, a rare jewelled foil with 2+ Attack speed is way faster than paradoxica. but Paradoxica is well balanced and has more damage in general.

I cant even find a paradoxica like that on the market! It must be incredibly expensive :O

Is it worth taking the Swift Skewering and then getting a paradoxica instead with attack speed and physical increase?

And i only see that the swift skewering would (currently) add 300k dps which for 4 skillpoints does not seem like that much. But i might be confusing things here?
"
Where do you suggest putting points instead of impale if ee get paradoxica with impale chance? Isnt it better to get blind on hit paradoxica and leave impale ring since "increased inpale effect" is the only way to scale impale reflected damage? Thanks

sure, you can do that, it's just personal preference, I prefer to have some more points to spare as I get perma blind from sand stance anyway. but if you want blind while also in blood stance, then go with one that has blind

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires