[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
AFRAID7 a écrit :
Why less duration is solo in gloves? Are is culling strike work with CoC?

It's supporting Aspect of Cat.

Culling Strike in a The Surrender should support its granted Vengeance. It would also apply to any skill triggered by CoC.

"
Kalevalla a écrit :
Alright, I need some explanation on the Surrender. Would it still be as important of an upgrade even if you don't plan on using a CoC setup?

Haven't gotten one myself yet, but as far as I can tell it's just an extremely solid defensive option. Extremely high armor, high life, good block chance, and life on block - all good stuff that is difficult and/or expensive to get on a rare shield.

As for my update: hit yellow maps and still shredding things - most bosses go down in a few seconds (assuming I can blitz it down before I run out of frenzy charges / flasks). We'll see if that continues, although I'm optimistic. Still saving up for a Farrul's Fur, which I think is my next investment.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
KretenSVK a écrit :
i have just checked your current gear and build and i can see you have also replica farruls fur, and u replaced CoC gem for Vaal Haste. Just because you have endurance charges and you are casting molten shell and vaal manualy?

vaal i cast it manually, but the normal is put in left-click for auto-cast while holding.

u have haste on the left mouse click? or molten shell? or molten shell u use only vaal and normal not?

As for my update: hit yellow maps and still shredding things - most bosses go down in a few seconds (assuming I can blitz it down before I run out of frenzy charges / flasks). We'll see if that continues, although I'm optimistic. Still saving up for a Farrul's Fur, which I think is my next investment.[/quote]

Author, why are you saving for a farrul's fur if you said that the replica is better and you get the same dps but more tankiness? Sorry if the question seems stupid.
"
Kalevalla a écrit :
Alright, I need some explanation on the Surrender. Would it still be as important of an upgrade even if you don't plan on using a CoC setup?

Yes. mainly cause of the huge armour and 30% block along with the life on block
"
AFRAID7 a écrit :
Why less duration is solo in gloves? Are is culling strike work with CoC?

cause it supports Aspect of the cat on the gloves. and no I wouldn't advice using culling strike with the surrender. doesn't work that good.
"
KretenSVK a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
KretenSVK a écrit :
i have just checked your current gear and build and i can see you have also replica farruls fur, and u replaced CoC gem for Vaal Haste. Just because you have endurance charges and you are casting molten shell and vaal manualy?

vaal i cast it manually, but the normal is put in left-click for auto-cast while holding.

u have haste on the left mouse click? or molten shell? or molten shell u use only vaal and normal not?

I have Haste on Ctrl+W. Normal molten is on Left click.
"
Kloroad a écrit :

"
As for my update: hit yellow maps and still shredding things - most bosses go down in a few seconds (assuming I can blitz it down before I run out of frenzy charges / flasks). We'll see if that continues, although I'm optimistic. Still saving up for a Farrul's Fur, which I think is my next investment.

Author, why are you saving for a farrul's fur if you said that the replica is better and you get the same dps but more tankiness? Sorry if the question seems stupid.

[/quote]
huh? I have the replica since day 2 in the league. I was never planning on trying the orignal farrul's again lol.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 25 sept. 2020 08:58:27
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Kloroad a écrit :

"

huh? I have the replica since day 2 in the league. I was never planning on trying the orignal farrul's again lol. [/quote]

oh i see, my bad.For a 5l, what´s the optimal gem setup for flicker? Or it is really not worthy to change unless i get a 6l?
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
TeX15 a écrit :
Hi there ,

I am thinking to use for the heist league your cyclone variant ... I tried to copy/paste your pastebin link to path of building but I get an error ... and I have the latest version of pob .. can you correct it .. thanks in advance ..

here , https://pastebin.com/7yWVkxZk

What is your opinion .. Dual Welding weapon or Weapon + Shield ???
can someone describe what is DPS benefit for switching to ryslatha coil belt? it is not cheap and i can see there is max dmg higher, but min dmg lower, + some physical roll. Is it significant dmg boost? how many percent approximately? have few currency and want to spend wisely :) my defense is ok, probably need more dmg. so, thinking about paradoxica or ryslatha or decent amulet... not sure.
Dernière édition par KretenSVK, le 25 sept. 2020 09:29:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires