[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

man, one another question: i have replica Farrul Fur, so, do i need endurance linked to leap slam? i think now i need to somehow generate power charges, right? how?
Dernière édition par KretenSVK, le 25 sept. 2020 02:40:21
"
YukitoEiri a écrit :
I bought a Farul + gloves with an aspect, what other things would be boring to comfortably switch to flicker from the main ones?

Thanks for the answers, I understand that everyone has already bored you here =)

nothing, those are enough to switch.
"
KretenSVK a écrit :
man, one another question: i have replica Farrul Fur, so, do i need endurance linked to leap slam? i think now i need to somehow generate power charges, right? how?

yea. or if u can, just get Assasin's mark ring for bosses. the +1.5 base crit and 49 crit multi is so good even without power charges on hit.
"
il_lusions a écrit :
you can user my profile name in POB-import-character import to look on my bild.

or use this pastbin https://pastebin.com/HtsNvkKy its work

your dps is just fine. u r using only 5L. after checking all the right stuff in configuration. you have ~900k dps.
- get a better belt if you are not putting fortify in main links with Flicker.
- get more life on gear.
- get Lion's roar flask. it's a huge dps boost.
- you need to get enlighten 3 and also -9 mana on your rare jewelries.
i have just checked your current gear and build and i can see you have also replica farruls fur, and u replaced CoC gem for Vaal Haste. Just because you have endurance charges and you are casting molten shell and vaal manualy?
and, about weps: i have Scaeva sword, and you are using paradoxica. Is it real damage boost? because, when i take a look at numbers, scaeva has something about 230-240 average physdical dmg, paradoxica has 120-130, but its double so it means 240-260. Is it huge boost in final dps? you know, it is not cheap and not sure if it is worth to invest to such an expensive sword, cannot imagine how much dps it can give.
Dernière édition par KretenSVK, le 25 sept. 2020 03:48:23
"
KretenSVK a écrit :
i have just checked your current gear and build and i can see you have also replica farruls fur, and u replaced CoC gem for Vaal Haste. Just because you have endurance charges and you are casting molten shell and vaal manualy?

vaal i cast it manually, but the normal is put in left-click for auto-cast while holding.
"
KretenSVK a écrit :
and, about weps: i have Scaeva sword, and you are using paradoxica. Is it real damage boost? because, when i take a look at numbers, scaeva has something about 230-240 average physdical dmg, paradoxica has 120-130, but its double so it means 240-260. Is it huge boost in final dps? you know, it is not cheap and not sure if it is worth to invest to such an expensive sword, cannot imagine how much dps it can give.

well I'm not sure myself lol. I'm testing both of them. i'm facing some problems with Paradoxica. it's complicated how it works but it's supposed to be equal to ~400-450 pdps foil. plus as far as I know, it doesn't only double it's damage, it doubles all the flat phys bonuses on every piece of gear. you can google that and check.
Alright, I need some explanation on the Surrender. Would it still be as important of an upgrade even if you don't plan on using a CoC setup?
Why less duration is solo in gloves? Are is culling strike work with CoC?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires