[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Can you check and see what my next big upgrades I need to really pull the damage together. I know my gems needed to be more leveled/quality, but what other gear pieces?

Thanks!
Hi @Blazer780. I see u use Unnatural Instinct and I'm wondering what for. It is only for extra resistances?
I feel like selling my surrender and my 4l farrul to buy the replica at 6l would be worth it, what do you think?
What do you guys think of allocating Hematophagy with amulet anointment? Seems like a good defensive option to improve leeching
What do you think of adding Cluster jewel ?
"
TeX15 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
TeX15 a écrit :
Hi there ,

I am thinking to use for the heist league your cyclone variant ... I tried to copy/paste your pastebin link to path of building but I get an error ... and I have the latest version of pob .. can you correct it .. thanks in advance ..

here , https://pastebin.com/7yWVkxZk

What is your opinion .. Dual Welding weapon or Weapon + Shield ???

there is no opinions here.... my build only works with shield to reach max block. dual wielding won't cut it.
"
KretenSVK a écrit :
can someone describe what is DPS benefit for switching to ryslatha coil belt? it is not cheap and i can see there is max dmg higher, but min dmg lower, + some physical roll. Is it significant dmg boost? how many percent approximately? have few currency and want to spend wisely :) my defense is ok, probably need more dmg. so, thinking about paradoxica or ryslatha or decent amulet... not sure.

Ryslatha's is an insane damage boost. just get it with good roll. the higher tha maximum the better. the lower the minimum, the better.
"
Skumbagrage a écrit :
Can you check and see what my next big upgrades I need to really pull the damage together. I know my gems needed to be more leveled/quality, but what other gear pieces?

Thanks!

I'm really not free at all to keep checking everyone's build xD i literary can't play the game from how much messages I keep getting :(. there is an upgrade priority section in the guide. please follow that if you are confused.
"
madmax11223 a écrit :
Hi @Blazer780. I see u use Unnatural Instinct and I'm wondering what for. It is only for extra resistances?

18% all res, 6% block, and some damage. it's just so good and near the tree i always use it for the build to raech 78% block in HO.
"
Kloroad a écrit :
I feel like selling my surrender and my 4l farrul to buy the replica at 6l would be worth it, what do you think?

don't sell the surrender. it's your endgame shield. and 6L is absultely neseccary, if you cannot afford it either try to link it yourself, or switch back to 6L cyclone till u be able to afford it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires