[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
il_lusions a écrit :
You can use my poe profile: il_lusions its open.

I can't see dps from your profile... and I can't calculate it either.
Hi i really need a guide for leveling act 1 to act 5 because, running with a melee is soo hard and plus you main skill is flicker strike who spend too much mana, you can help doing a guide how to leveling act 1 to act5 (when flicker strike is effective) ty so much :D
"
ElJoKerVz a écrit :
Hi i really need a guide for leveling act 1 to act 5 because, running with a melee is soo hard and plus you main skill is flicker strike who spend too much mana, you can help doing a guide how to leveling act 1 to act5 (when flicker strike is effective) ty so much :D

I'm really sorry but I can't make any more guides atm as i'm very busy with the league and real life. I only answer inquires for the time being. Just level with any melee skill like cyclone, double strike+ melee splash for Aoe. and don't switch to flicker at all until you get couple of exalts to get you started. this build isn't very starter friendly lol and it's hard to level at the start of league.
Does "block projectile attack damage" and "projectile damage" do anything?
I don't see any difference with 75% and 0% on maps.

I have 75% "block attack and spell damage" and there is huge difference between 75 and 0
Dernière édition par RadekRmx, le 24 sept. 2020 21:47:50
"
RadekRmx a écrit :
Does "block projectile attack damage" and "projectile damage" do anything?
I don't see any difference with 75% and 0% on maps.

I have 75% "block attack and spell damage" and there is huge difference between 75 and 0

no proj block doesn't do anything. unless u don't have max block. for instance, you have 40% chance to block attack damage. if you add 8 proj block, it will still be 40% from melee attacks but 48% for proj.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

no proj block doesn't do anything. unless u don't have max block. for instance, you have 40% chance to block attack damage. if you add 8 proj block, it will still be 40% from melee attacks but 48% for proj.

Thanks, I was confused when I equipped shield with 4% block projectile damage but it show more than it was on the shield.

Another question, what do you think of "The Anvil Amber Amulet" for a budget build?
Author , is it possible to update the pob with ways to max, or at least, try to max chaos resistace? Knowing that the other resistances will stay maxed. That way at least i wont feel so lost not knowing which resistances should i try to get in what part of the gear, thank you <3
"
Kloroad a écrit :
Author , is it possible to update the pob with ways to max, or at least, try to max chaos resistace? Knowing that the other resistances will stay maxed. That way at least i wont feel so lost not knowing which resistances should i try to get in what part of the gear, thank you <3

maxing chaos res doesn't have anything to do with the tree... it's all gear and amulet anoint.
you can user my profile name in POB-import-character import to look on my bild.

or use this pastbin https://pastebin.com/HtsNvkKy its work
I bought a Farul + gloves with an aspect, what other things would be boring to comfortably switch to flicker from the main ones?

Thanks for the answers, I understand that everyone has already bored you here =)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires