[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

While you cant find/afford a good ring with assasins mark you can use Punishiment curse + hextouch + life gain on hit on the surrender.

Punishiment is awesome since low life is 50% now
Dernière édition par Martiusz, le 28 avr. 2021 12:43:18
Good idea even if u using it with ring. Because ring works only on rare and uniq which allow us to curse packs of monsters with punishment even without +1 curse
can't find any info online about the -9 to mana cost crafts. Are those still in the game? Even looking on TFT I don't see services for them.
"
can't find any info online about the -9 to mana cost crafts. Are those still in the game? Even looking on TFT I don't see services for them.

It's a veiled modifier, specifically from Elreon - you can't craft it, and it only shows up on dropped gear. There's also an incursion mod for -8. The best crafted mod is -7 (which you unlock by unveiling Elreon veiled gear).
"
mookie990 a écrit :
"

It's a veiled modifier, specifically from Elreon - you can't craft it, and it only shows up on dropped gear. There's also an incursion mod for -8. The best crafted mod is -7 (which you unlock by unveiling Elreon veiled gear).

Got it, appreciate the clarification.
Maybe its a dumb question but i alway see one or the other, do we use blood and sand or Flesh and Stone

in the guide/PoB sometime it's flesh and the other time is sand

so im a little bit confused on which on to use?

thank you!
Nice little thing you can do for the mana issue:

Use lifetap
Use corrupting fever
Free Corrutped blood on EVERYTHING
erm....awesome flicker!
Dernière édition par Lu5ck, le 29 avr. 2021 04:16:55
My critical chance seens low. What to focus to increase my critical chance?
I'm hoping someone can help me out a little bit with optimizing my gear.
I'm sitting at about 2 mil impale DPS in pob with multistrike and it feels a bit low when i'm doing the conquerers and other bosses.
1. I know that I can quality my gems
2. How important is the Impale paradoxica? I currently have a bleed one. Should I pick up Swift Skewering until I can afford the impale one?

I'm just looking for the next few upgrades that I should be making, really would appreciate some build experts to take a look and help me out.

Thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires