[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
PathofMeow a écrit :
Still having a lot of fun with this build. Usually flicker feels squishy and I hit a wall where I get 3 bars of xp, die and feel bad for losing everything but this build is so tanky and strong and fast. I'm a little worried for next league with Harvest not going core making Paradoxica and The Surrender really expensive again.
Anyways, I wanted to ask if you could maybe look at my gear and help me out a bit to transition to the high-end gear. I don't really know how to go further, everything is so expensive. I know I should change the belt but mine has so much life and resists on it. 2 rings and a good amu with high chaos + 1 more resist + life + damage mods is extremely expensive. What should I do? I have around 3ex atm.
Everything is going fine. Damage on Sirius5 felt a bit low though and I'm afraid S8 will 1shot me cause of chaos res only at -16%

damage might be low cause you are not using Abyssus and Ryslatha's coil. as for how to progress, please recheck the upgrade priority section in my guide for further info cause if you are going for high-end all your items except the shield and helmet need to be changed. that will take a hell a lot of currency to do so, so again, please make sure to check the upgrade priority list!
First of all I want to thank Blazer for this AMAZING build. This is the first build I've ever played where I had less than 10 deaths before Shaper. I will definitely try the Lacerate variant next league just because this was so much fun.

POB for my current character: https://pastebin.com/nkwFKuM1

As you can see, my 1H Foil's pDPS isn't even very high (559). I'm planning to buy a 650+ pDPS in a few days, just waiting for a good deal.

My build is a variant with 1 Medium Cluster Jewel (very easy to get/buy) and I also do Close Combat gem swap for Shaper/Elder/Guardians (but not necessary at all) just because Melee Splash is useless.

Just wanted to get some opinion on having Enduring Cry instead of Fortify support on Leap Slam link? I invested 1 point in Call to Arms so it's instant and bound to my movement. I'm thinking it could be useful on bosses so we can have 100% uptime of Endurance Charges. Thoughts?

Gear for no POB:
Dernière édition par Deicidasum, le 20 août 2020 12:15:18
"
Deicidasum a écrit :
First of all I want to thank Blazer for this AMAZING build. This is the first build I've ever played where I had less than 10 deaths before Shaper. I will definitely try the Lacerate variant next league just because this was so much fun.

POB for my current character: https://pastebin.com/nkwFKuM1

As you can see, my 1H Foil's pDPS isn't even very high (559). I'm planning to buy a 650+ pDPS in a few days, just waiting for a good deal.

My build is a variant with 1 Medium Cluster Jewel (very easy to get/buy) and I also do Close Combat gem swap for Shaper/Elder/Guardians (but not necessary at all) just because Melee Splash is useless.

Just wanted to get some opinion on having Enduring Cry instead of Fortify support on Leap Slam link? I invested 1 point in Call to Arms so it's instant and bound to my movement. I'm thinking it could be useful on bosses so we can have 100% uptime of Endurance Charges. Thoughts?

Gear for no POB:

yea sure it's not a bad idea to try enduring cry with call to arms. you can test it and see how it goes. and I'm glad you like the build ^_^. as for gear, everything is looking good so far!
Thanks for the guide, finally got mine up and running and it is a very fun build with great damage.

However, the claim that it has God-Like clear speed is simply not true. It has decent clear for a melee build, but god tier clear is reserved for your Tornado Shots & similar with all kind of extra chains, shatters & projectiles happening.

Despite that, still very playable. Definitely recommend trying it out!
"
haamoo a écrit :
Thanks for the guide, finally got mine up and running and it is a very fun build with great damage.

However, the claim that it has God-Like clear speed is simply not true. It has decent clear for a melee build, but god tier clear is reserved for your Tornado Shots & similar with all kind of extra chains, shatters & projectiles happening.

Despite that, still very playable. Definitely recommend trying it out!

I'm glad you are having fun with the build, and yes it might not be the fastest build but still so fast for melee builds if not the fastest. plus, the pros and cons are for min-maxed version, so did you max-out the build already? or you are on a budget version and saying that it's not that fast? cause for me, it clears t16-19 maps in 50-60secs average which is considered pretty fast.
Guess I've gotta try the flicker version now.

Crafted this monster a few hours ago.

Now working on the gloves, then should be able to swap.
"
DasWiggles a écrit :
Guess I've gotta try the flicker version now.

Crafted this monster a few hours ago.

Now working on the gloves, then should be able to swap.

nicely done! that's a crazy foil right there :D
"
Deicidasum a écrit :

Meant to say instead of Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support. So 4L would be Leap Slam-Faster Attacks-Fortify, Enduring Cry (no need for links).

Also another tip: If using Abyssus, you can link Less Duration Support to Blood Rage on your gloves so you would have less time for HP degen when you're simply walking in a map.

Managed to put together just over 20mil dps without abyssus and no bottled faith yet. Still missing awakened multistrike, too.

Until I can get the multi, I'll be holding off on unnatural instinct as well so my tree looks a bit different.

Interestingly, I've managed to include rage generation, and I out regen blood rage. Also have culling strike. Managed to cap ele res, but chaos will need some creativity. ~5.4k life.
"
DasWiggles a écrit :
Managed to put together just over 20mil dps without abyssus and no bottled faith yet. Still missing awakened multistrike, too.

Until I can get the multi, I'll be holding off on unnatural instinct as well so my tree looks a bit different.

Interestingly, I've managed to include rage generation, and I out regen blood rage. Also have culling strike. Managed to cap ele res, but chaos will need some creativity. ~5.4k life.

good job buddy! keep it going and you should really try to get to 85% chaos with Glorious Vanity Xibaqua as it makes huge difference.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires