[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

2 quick questions.

#1) i'm looking to try maven/some of the crazier end game and the guide mentioned double strike. I looked at the POB but saw 7 ticked for the body armor and was just hoping to clarify what the 6L would be. My guess is:
Vaal double strike - multi - melee phys - impale - brutality - close combat?
I was also curious if people do any other gear swaps when swapping.

#2) I just crafted the +1 frenzy/strike gloves and am going to tune them with harvest.

When I am able to wear them, i'm supposed to respec out of tribal fury right? If so, I see on the POB that there are points respecced into the aura nodes and in previous replies saw the mention of skitter/purity. My understanding was the extra aura setup wasn't feasible without Auls neck. If that's the case, should I just get some QOL points around the tree (maybe a jewel socket).

These gloves also put me to +3 frenzy with neck anoint. I was wondering if that's overkill (I don't seem to be dropping out of flicker with my current +2).

Thanks for all the help. I'm loving the build.
Hello!

What is min and mid budget for this build?
For anyone that follows this, how easy is it to get to 100 with it? I want to hit 100 this league so should I look at getting the alternative Fur?
Dernière édition par OnlyThor, le 5 févr. 2021 07:52:46
"
For anyone that follows this, how easy is it to get to 100 with it? I want to hit 100 this league so should I look at getting the alternative Fur?

To hit level 100 you just need to do a lot of pure chayulas unstopabble, not that hard, you just need to have money, so... yes, you can get '' easily '' level 100 with that build.

And if you can afford a replica farrul, this makes a good difference in tankyness for sure.
Hello guys! Please, I need some help.

I cant sustain frenzy charges vs Kosis in Simulacrum, 2-3 jumps and afk waiting for CD (but all ok vs Omniphobia, this seems little bit wierd to me). I read FaQ about that and make all tasks:
-6L Farrul's Fur
-Gloves with Aspect of the Cat within unlinked Less Duration 20/20
-Hit chance 100%, vs evasive monsters 97%
-Anomalous flicker strike 20/20
-Unlinked swift affliction support 1lvl in gloves
-Picked +1 frenzy charge from tree (Fervour), +1 frenzy charge from necklace.
-I don't spam right click, just press.

What am I missing? It's impossible to kill him after 2 jumps, and afk waiting after that to 2 jumps again :(
Hello everyone ! Thanks for the build, I've been having a lot of fun with, in cyclone mod or flicker :)

I just have a little comment about the Totems on the shield...I've looked at 20 pages of this thread to check if someone asked this question, so I hope you can answer :D Isn't it better to put some support gems on the shield ? I saw one of your proposition with life gaint on hit and other things, but you mostly use totems on the shield...I'm confused ^^

Thank you for the reply !
"
fizel104 a écrit :
Hello!

What is min and mid budget for this build?

I'm pretty easily clearing juiced t16s and clearing bosses with double strike - sirus/shaper/elder, haven't tried UElder/maven - pretty easily with 20-30ex worth of gear.

Big items
6L farruls ~ 9ex
Surrender ~ 2ex
Budget paradoxica ~4ex
Unnatural instinct ~5ex

~20ex + probably another 5-10ex in random rares i've either crafted or bought cheap and am working on via harvest

"
TQuilleur a écrit :
Hello everyone ! Thanks for the build, I've been having a lot of fun with, in cyclone mod or flicker :)

I just have a little comment about the Totems on the shield...I've looked at 20 pages of this thread to check if someone asked this question, so I hope you can answer :D Isn't it better to put some support gems on the shield ? I saw one of your proposition with life gaint on hit and other things, but you mostly use totems on the shield...I'm confused ^^

Thank you for the reply !

I believe the totems in the shield are a byproduct of having Aul's w/ free pride, and therefore being able to run the additional auras. I imagine at that point, between the extra auras and replica farruls, the survivability is enough that the LGOH from the shield is the least important thing and is dropped to fit the extra aura gems.

Until then, I think you run the vaal ms + dura + lgoh in the shield.

Disclaimer: am noob, just my guess
Dernière édition par Pookieroar, le 5 févr. 2021 14:45:29
"
Ambi666 a écrit :
Hello guys! Please, I need some help.

I cant sustain frenzy charges vs Kosis in Simulacrum, 2-3 jumps and afk waiting for CD (but all ok vs Omniphobia, this seems little bit wierd to me). I read FaQ about that and make all tasks:
-6L Farrul's Fur
-Gloves with Aspect of the Cat within unlinked Less Duration 20/20
-Hit chance 100%, vs evasive monsters 97%
-Anomalous flicker strike 20/20
-Unlinked swift affliction support 1lvl in gloves
-Picked +1 frenzy charge from tree (Fervour), +1 frenzy charge from necklace.
-I don't spam right click, just press.

What am I missing? It's impossible to kill him after 2 jumps, and afk waiting after that to 2 jumps again :(

Your chars are private, so can't really help you.
Hey, its worth to augment speed (hope fully a high as roll) and crit/quality xraft this foil or just waste of currency?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires