[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

which aura would you get rid of until i get the +1 on gloves? i did not find any aura priortization list
Dernière édition par jujib3z, le 4 févr. 2021 16:26:38
"
jujib3z a écrit :
which aura would you get rid of until i get the +1 on gloves? i did not find any aura priortization list

Just no skitterbots and herald of purity.
few questions about build:

1) As I can see, we rely on mana leech, so "no leech" maps are not possible with this build, right?
2) What is better, replica farrul or normal one? Don't see that covered in the build, and I need to decide which to buy...
"
Mekrat a écrit :
"
jujib3z a écrit :

thanks for your help, sorry to be annoying.
"
jujib3z a écrit :
"
Mekrat a écrit :
"
jujib3z a écrit :

thanks for your help, sorry to be annoying.

Your welcome. And np! Enjoy the build.
"
theio666 a écrit :

1) As I can see, we rely on mana leech, so "no leech" maps are not possible with this build, right?
2) What is better, replica farrul or normal one? Don't see that covered in the build, and I need to decide which to buy...

to 1)

no leech maps are a bit annoying but doable. I reroll those cause why not.

to 2)

We discussed that point over and over again ;-)

Farrul - > power charges -> phasing
Replica - > endurance instead of power charges - > onslaught instead of phasing

The Replica grants more deffence. Power charge gain in maps with assa mark. At bosses you can calculate it with pob. No big difference compared power charge without onslaught or without power charges and with onslaught.

They key point with Replica are the endurance charges. With the +1 endurance charge from tree you have 4 endurance charges which will grant 4% all res each charge. So 16% all res cause we always have endurance charges up! This is really helpfull for endgame gear/tree perfection.
Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 4 févr. 2021 17:42:09
"
Mekrat a écrit :
"
theio666 a écrit :

to 1)

no leech maps are a bit annoying but doable. I reroll those cause why not.

to 2)

We discussed that point over and over again ;-)

Farrul - > power charges -> phasing
Replica - > endurance instead of power charges - > onslaught instead of phasing

The Replica grants more deffence. Power charge gain in maps with assa mark. At bosses you can calculate it with pob. No big difference compared power charge without onslaught or without power charges and with onslaught.

They key point with Replica are the endurance charges. With the +1 endurance charge from tree you have 4 endurance charges which will grant 4% all res each charge. So 16% all res cause we always have endurance charges up! This is really helpfull for endgame gear/tree perfection.

Thanks for reply! I haven't noticed that we don't have any other way of generating endurance charges other than replica farrul, so it's easy choice then - I'm not going to use abyssus without endurance charges :)

So, time for gathering currency for change of build...
You generate endurance through Aggressive Bastion if you dont have the replica. So they arent up alltime like with replica and that sucks if you want to calculate with the 4 endurance charges up resis ;-)
Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 4 févr. 2021 18:38:00
Nearly finished crafting on my new ring...

Only reroll life is missing.

Atm Iam selling my old ring if some on is looking for a perfect one.

All t1.

What fossils are you fracture fossiling with the T19 100% delirious maps? Obviously -40% block is impossible, but no leech/no regen/more life are pretty impossible too, so u cant use life fossils or defense fossils... any help?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires