[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Anyone toyed with the idea of using the elevated mods to use an explodey chest for 100% mapping? You can get the 10% chance to gain max frenzys if you would gain one as elevated on the +1 on gaunts.

Just curious if the lack of endurance charges would make you squishy. Made a mirror or two from carrions and tempted to splurge on this for fun as i've wanted to make a flicker for a few leagues now.
"
FrubeyDoobey2 a écrit :
Anyone toyed with the idea of using the elevated mods to use an explodey chest for 100% mapping? You can get the 10% chance to gain max frenzys if you would gain one as elevated on the +1 on gaunts.

Just curious if the lack of endurance charges would make you squishy. Made a mirror or two from carrions and tempted to splurge on this for fun as i've wanted to make a flicker for a few leagues now.

I don't have a pair of the gloves yet to test myself but it's an idea I wanted to try. The #1 PDPS Flicker Glad last league was messing around with this on his Flicker Zerker this league.. I need to ask them again if it's actually working or not.
How do I go about making gloves with the strike +1 and frenzy charge +1?
I know it's hunter and warlord but i'm really new to the game and crafting is weird
"
Purplecroc a écrit :
How do I go about making gloves with the strike +1 and frenzy charge +1?
I know it's hunter and warlord but i'm really new to the game and crafting is weird

Get a pair of gloves with the hunter and a pair of gloves with the warlords mod. Both rare and no other influenced mods. Then use awakaner orb and combine them(one of them should be high lvl and the base u wanted (spiked gloves) - important first klick the one u want to destroyed! Then work with harvest to min max these gloves. Want to craft them soon too... But first need to complete my sword :)
Hello Im having trouble with my DPS I've spent A GOOD amount on this build like 130ex+ so far still wondering where im lacking if i max out everything and put in combat etc in POB im only hitting like 8-9m max on DPS....What Am I doing wrong? I have 100% hit chance most of the required aura's. Idk why its so low please help x.x
"
Xobeh a écrit :
So i have a lvl 93 duelist that served me well as a league starting lacerate glad. cleared all (sirus,uber elder,maven) with it, not super easy but solid.

2nd char is nearly fully built as well (coc nova doing somewhat clunky 100% delirium) so it seems i have some money to spare soon.

lets say i can reuse / sell some of my lacerate gear and have a ~50ex budget how would this perform overall and esp versus bosses/the hard maven invitiations?

seems easiest to jsut respec my duelist (hate leveling...) and this build does sound great but they all do on paper ;)

anyone? im really interested but i dont know what to expect from this on a mid tier budget esp against harder bossfights like the breachlord invitations ,uelder,a9 sirus etc
ign: Lucador / Zashah
"
Xobeh a écrit :

anyone? im really interested but i dont know what to expect from this on a mid tier budget esp against harder bossfights like the breachlord invitations ,uelder,a9 sirus etc

I have mid tier items with some jewels from high tier version.
As i wrote few posts before.
Simple map with a Minotaur under Maven = 1 hit - 1 death
Chance to block is 78 or 79. But the problem is when we do not block that attack.

Was able to kill my first Sirus a5 (i don't have much time to play and i was not playing from the start of the league) with 1 death cuz of degen storm that starts from him when he switchs to the next phase.

So actually i do not like bossing with my current gear (arround 20-30ex)
Mapping is very good.

Wanted to play flicker strike for a while and i did it. Probably will respec into some other build that i didn't play yet. Just for fun.
As i do not want to sit and flip currency whole day and as you see this build is very expensive.

I want to say thanks for the guide guys. It was fun to try it.
And please update gem section and probably weapon section too. Cuz people will buy 2.0 attk speed and then they will come and say - i am out of frenzy charges.
And you - get < 2 attk speed foil...

Other then that i like this guide :)
"
Naz7 a écrit :
"
Xobeh a écrit :

I have mid tier items with some jewels from high tier version.
As i wrote few posts before.
Simple map with a Minotaur under Maven = 1 hit - 1 death
Chance to block is 78 or 79. But the problem is when we do not block that attack.

Was able to kill my first Sirus a5 (i don't have much time to play and i was not playing from the start of the league) with 1 death cuz of degen storm that starts from him when he switchs to the next phase.

So actually i do not like bossing with my current gear (arround 20-30ex)
Mapping is very good.

Wanted to play flicker strike for a while and i did it. Probably will respec into some other build that i didn't play yet. Just for fun.
As i do not want to sit and flip currency whole day and as you see this build is very expensive.

I want to say thanks for the guide guys. It was fun to try it.
And please update gem section and probably weapon section too. Cuz people will buy 2.0 attk speed and then they will come and say - i am out of frenzy charges.
And you - get < 2 attk speed foil...

Other then that i like this guide :)

ty, sounds like this isnt for me then. for mapping my coc is zooming pretty damn well so deleting bosses is kinda the priority.

i mean i have a higher budget and can reuse some gear so effectively mor like a good 60+ ex budget but if i put that in a char i kinda want it to do what i want it to and not randomly fall over to a minotaur i can pretty much facetank on my ci coc.
Dernière édition par Xobeh, le 7 févr. 2021 06:45:58
"
Xobeh a écrit :

ty, sounds like this isnt for me then. for mapping my coc is zooming pretty damn well so deleting bosses is kinda the priority.

i mean i have a higher budget and can reuse some gear so effectively mor like a good 60+ ex budget but if i put that in a char i kinda want it to do what i want it to and not randomly fall over to a minotaur i can pretty much facetank on my ci coc.

IMHO for the last 3 leagues the easiest way is summoner. Was playing syndicate operatives aura stacker last league and it was insane. And boring. But very efficient. Insane clear speed and no dmg to ur eyes like with a flicekr :D
Dernière édition par Naz7, le 7 févr. 2021 07:21:41
"
Naz7 a écrit :
"
Xobeh a écrit :

IMHO for the last 3 leagues the easiest way is summoner. Was playing syndicate operatives aura stacker last league and it was insane. And boring. But very efficient. Insane clear speed and no dmg to ur eyes like with a flicekr :D

i know but id prefer if i dont have to level a 3rd char and i really dislike minions :/

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires