[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Pookieroar a écrit :
"
fizel104 a écrit :
Hello!

What is min and mid budget for this build?

I'm pretty easily clearing juiced t16s and clearing bosses with double strike - sirus/shaper/elder, haven't tried UElder/maven - pretty easily with 20-30ex worth of gear.

Big items
6L farruls ~ 9ex
Surrender ~ 2ex
Budget paradoxica ~4ex
Unnatural instinct ~5ex

~20ex + probably another 5-10ex in random rares i've either crafted or bought cheap and am working on via harvest

Thx ;) this ~30 ex is for min budget or mid?

New test project thing. Ideally shield would be -15% reservation but I'm at 133/707 mana unreserved currently (would be more with 2x L4 Enlighten). Trying to figure out if there's another Aura worth stacking after Herald of Purity or if I just add levels to Precision for Crit Chance %.

Just having fun testing things I didn't get to in Heist. DPS boost vs Auls/Surrender is huge.

Edit: still need to finish T1/T2 life on shield and div the crap out of it :D
Dernière édition par Ludafish, le 5 févr. 2021 18:18:25
Minotaur under Maven just 1 shoots me. Was able to kill him in last or before last portal :/
"
Ludafish a écrit :

New test project thing. Ideally shield would be -15% reservation but I'm at 133/707 mana unreserved currently (would be more with 2x L4 Enlighten). Trying to figure out if there's another Aura worth stacking after Herald of Purity or if I just add levels to Precision for Crit Chance %.

Just having fun testing things I didn't get to in Heist. DPS boost vs Auls/Surrender is huge.

Sounds interesting.. let us know if you are done with testing :P
"
Mekrat a écrit :
"
Ludafish a écrit :

Sounds interesting.. let us know if you are done with testing :P

Felt fine to me. Not much of a noticeable difference from a defensive standpoint. Gonna screw around with it all weekend. Too bad these shields are like non-existent.
Hi guys,

I stared to play Ritual with this build.

I follow the manual step by step, but now I am stuck...

Is here somebody more experienced than me who can take a look to my character and help a bit? I am on Awakening level 2 of the atlas and it's difficult with my gear :(

Already bought Farrul's and gloves with Aspect of the cat, ring with non-channelig skills. I am playing a "budget version".

Just write me in private, we can talk also on discord
I am speaking English/Italian/Polish

Thanks in advance!!!

"
Ludafish a écrit :
"
Ambi666 a écrit :
Hello guys! Please, I need some help.

I cant sustain frenzy charges vs Kosis in Simulacrum, 2-3 jumps and afk waiting for CD (but all ok vs Omniphobia, this seems little bit wierd to me). I read FaQ about that and make all tasks:
-6L Farrul's Fur
-Gloves with Aspect of the Cat within unlinked Less Duration 20/20
-Hit chance 100%, vs evasive monsters 97%
-Anomalous flicker strike 20/20
-Unlinked swift affliction support 1lvl in gloves
-Picked +1 frenzy charge from tree (Fervour), +1 frenzy charge from necklace.
-I don't spam right click, just press.

What am I missing? It's impossible to kill him after 2 jumps, and afk waiting after that to 2 jumps again :(

Your chars are private, so can't really help you.

Sorry, my bad, I though it was public by default. Now will be fine:)
"
Ludafish a écrit :

How did you craft the shield if you don't mind me asking? I'm very interested in making a similar one.
"
Asyyra a écrit :
"
Ludafish a écrit :

How did you craft the shield if you don't mind me asking? I'm very interested in making a similar one.

I got lucky and traded for the base of:

Recover % Life with block
1% Increased Damage per 1% chance to block
Socketed Gems have 10% reduced Reservation

Here's a search for it:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/8le6pgZsV

At a pretty good price.. they're very rare even in standard. (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/8le6pgZsV). Cleaned off the rest of the mods and Harvest Crafted Phys Damage and Life.

If you wanted to craft something similar you'd want to start with Ezomyte Tower Shield with either 1% increased Damage per 1% chance to block (crusaders) or Recover x% life when you block (Shapers). Make sure this base has no other influenced modifiers on it. Then awakener orb it with a shield that has the other of the two mods (again make sure this shield has no other influenced mods on it). From here, you hopefully end up with a craftable base without a bunch of unremovable modifiers, getting reduced mana reservation is pure luck but if you prioritize it over 5% life recovered on block you could have that as what you awakener orb with but recover life on block is the rarer of the two.
Dernière édition par Ludafish, le 6 févr. 2021 15:41:57
So i have a lvl 93 duelist that served me well as a league starting lacerate glad. cleared all (sirus,uber elder,maven) with it, not super easy but solid.

2nd char is nearly fully built as well (coc nova doing somewhat clunky 100% delirium) so it seems i have some money to spare soon.

lets say i can reuse / sell some of my lacerate gear and have a ~50ex budget how would this perform overall and esp versus bosses/the hard maven invitiations?

seems easiest to jsut respec my duelist (hate leveling...) and this build does sound great but they all do on paper ;)
ign: Lucador / Zashah

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires