[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
coco34570 a écrit :
hello nice build but wich pantheon should i use ?

it's Mentioned in the guide btw if you could have taken a look there!
Minor: Gruthkul
Major: Solaris
"
coco34570 a écrit :
Here is my current build ( cyclone variant )

very fun to play, but sometimes get OS, dont know why...

which pantheon is powerfull ? im playing with solaris / shakari

Everything looks good to me. as for why u might be one-shotted, here are some tips:
1- Maps with 'Players have 40-50% reduced block chance' is a bit risky, so be careful when you do it.
2- Hits that cannot be blocked can kill you if you are not careful for instance, Shaper's beam or Strong Degans from Uber Elder fight.
3- if you wanna be more tanky and faster at the same time you can replace Abyssus with Devoto's Devotion with Cyclone enchant or blood and sand enchant!
4- as for your Pantheons, your choices are just fine, considering u are @85% chaos res and using Glorious Vanity with Xibaqua.
Probably already asked and answered but I couldn't find it. How do you not run out of frenzy charges? I have Farrul's & the Aspect, but several times each map I'll run out of charges and end up standing in the middle of a pack unable to attack, or even worse, right next to the boss. I tried using +1 to minimum frenzy charges but it does not seem to help.
"
haamoo a écrit :
Probably already asked and answered but I couldn't find it. How do you not run out of frenzy charges? I have Farrul's & the Aspect, but several times each map I'll run out of charges and end up standing in the middle of a pack unable to attack, or even worse, right next to the boss. I tried using +1 to minimum frenzy charges but it does not seem to help.

Plus 1 minimum frenzy actually hurts you. It becomes a frenzy charge that you can't consume for flicker, so you effectively lost a frenzy charge with that.

Your profile is private, can't help you if we can't see anything.
Dernière édition par DasWiggles, le 15 août 2020 19:50:00
"
haamoo a écrit :

make sure 20/20 less duration support is linked to the aspect and also never use mini frenzy charges cause it does nothing for Flicker. and if u can, try to get gloves with +1 max frenzy charge and also get the +1 frenzy charge node on the tree
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
coco34570 a écrit :

Everything looks good to me. as for why u might be one-shotted, here are some tips:
1- Maps with 'Players have 40-50% reduced block chance' is a bit risky, so be careful when you do it.
2- Hits that cannot be blocked can kill you if you are not careful for instance, Shaper's beam or Strong Degans from Uber Elder fight.
3- if you wanna be more tanky and faster at the same time you can replace Abyssus with Devoto's Devotion with Cyclone enchant or blood and sand enchant!
4- as for your Pantheons, your choices are just fine, considering u are @85% chaos res and using Glorious Vanity with Xibaqua.

hello, i reajusted my build, look at this now ! pretty fun, all content deathless.

"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
coco34570 a écrit :

plus, im 85% chaos and over res, but even if im cleaning map so fast and easy, against bosses its pretty long, any advice to clean bosses fast ?
"
coco34570 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
coco34570 a écrit :

plus, im 85% chaos and over res, but even if im cleaning map so fast and easy, against bosses its pretty long, any advice to clean bosses fast ?

Get accuracy on jewellry, no need to be overcapped, replace gloves with + attackspeed etc, sell the HH and buy a double pride watchers.
Get rythlatas, get abyssus if u feel that u are lacking dps vs bosses. Divine that Bottled faith, buy a 25% lions roar.

Tankyness isnt an issue atall for me even with abyssus. Also, flicker with close combat will be way more dps vs bosses than the cyclone setup.
ty for answer exile

is ryslatha's coil better than HH for this build ? even for delirium map, simulacrium ? or other content without including bosses ( uber elder / sirius for exemple ) ?

actually making curriencies for double pride ( % impale and impales you inflict ) but 120 ex each, or are you talking a bout others double pride ???

does attack damage by precision + 25 % chance impale worth it for watchers eyes ?

ty for answer :)
"
coco34570 a écrit :
ty for answer exile

is ryslatha's coil better than HH for this build ? even for delirium map, simulacrium ? or other content without including bosses ( uber elder / sirius for exemple ) ?

actually making curriencies for double pride ( % impale and impales you inflict ) but 120 ex each, or are you talking a bout others double pride ???

does attack damage by precision + 25 % chance impale worth it for watchers eyes ?

ty for answer :)

Hey, sorry for the late answer! anyways, it's just as hockdoo said if you want more dps. HH is good with this build in full delirium maps and fully juiced maps otherwise Ryslatha's coil is better for DPS in general. and if you are not at 100% accuracy, then please optimize your gear to get there. and as for the watcher's eye, best one for the build would be double impale one with 25% chance to impale and 2 additional impales to spare some points on the tree for other nodes. nontheless, your gear is looking good so far!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires