[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
coco34570 a écrit :
ty for answer exile

is ryslatha's coil better than HH for this build ? even for delirium map, simulacrium ? or other content without including bosses ( uber elder / sirius for exemple ) ?

actually making curriencies for double pride ( % impale and impales you inflict ) but 120 ex each, or are you talking a bout others double pride ???

does attack damage by precision + 25 % chance impale worth it for watchers eyes ?

ty for answer :)

Hey, sorry for the late answer! anyways, it's just as hockdoo said if you want more dps. HH is good with this build in full delirium maps and fully juiced maps otherwise Ryslatha's coil is better for DPS in general. and if you are not at 100% accuracy, then please optimize your gear to get there. and as for the watcher's eye, best one for the build would be double impale one with 25% chance to impale and 2 additional impales to spare some points on the tree for other nodes. nontheless, your gear is looking good so far!

THX ! yeah i bought watcher's eye ( 50% increased attack damage wh affected by precision and 25 % chance to impale using pride) i will farm for the 2 impales. About bosses, i replace HH by ryslatha's and wondering and testing to remove one gem for close combat ( always with cyclone ) i dont like flicker, but i hesitate with infuse channeling or melee physical :S
"
coco34570 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
coco34570 a écrit :
ty for answer exile

is ryslatha's coil better than HH for this build ? even for delirium map, simulacrium ? or other content without including bosses ( uber elder / sirius for exemple ) ?

actually making curriencies for double pride ( % impale and impales you inflict ) but 120 ex each, or are you talking a bout others double pride ???

does attack damage by precision + 25 % chance impale worth it for watchers eyes ?

ty for answer :)

Hey, sorry for the late answer! anyways, it's just as hockdoo said if you want more dps. HH is good with this build in full delirium maps and fully juiced maps otherwise Ryslatha's coil is better for DPS in general. and if you are not at 100% accuracy, then please optimize your gear to get there. and as for the watcher's eye, best one for the build would be double impale one with 25% chance to impale and 2 additional impales to spare some points on the tree for other nodes. nontheless, your gear is looking good so far!

THX ! yeah i bought watcher's eye ( 50% increased attack damage wh affected by precision and 25 % chance to impale using pride) i will farm for the 2 impales. About bosses, i replace HH by ryslatha's and wondering and testing to remove one gem for close combat ( always with cyclone ) i dont like flicker, but i hesitate with infuse channeling or melee physical :S

not worth it to switch to Close combat for cyclone IMO. switching to close combat is only in flicker version of the build cause it's like a 5L on flicker (cause melee splash doesn't give us any dmg) so Close combat replaces melee splash if the player wanted to. the gems u r using currently for cyclone are ideal, so don't switch them.

okay, i changed my gloves for AS, i will try to find a ring with accuracy, im actualy with 93% chance to hit and 1940 accuracy rating.

i will next divine timeless jewel and then i think that build is finished :)
"
coco34570 a écrit :

okay, i changed my gloves for AS, i will try to find a ring with accuracy, im actualy with 93% chance to hit and 1940 accuracy rating.

i will next divine timeless jewel and then i think that build is finished :)

and i removed faster attack by summon lightning golem for as and attack :)
How do you cast precision when using abyssus ?
With the crown I have enough mana when I put the banner on the ground but with abyssus I simply can't.
"
wagado a écrit :
How do you cast precision when using abyssus ?
With the crown I have enough mana when I put the banner on the ground but with abyssus I simply can't.

Use Precision level 1 don't level it up. u should have about ~100 unreserved mana with precision level 1 active.
Ooooh ! I'm an idiot, thanks !
(I've got exactly 100, which is more than enough )
Dernière édition par wagado, le 16 août 2020 20:25:34
Thanks for the build, first time i kill sirus A8. ( 1 death in tornado )

My resistances are not full cap atm, i need upgrade ring shaper/boots/gloves.
And get watcher eyes but they are so expensive...
And buy awakened gems

"
Ifit a écrit :
Thanks for the build, first time i kill sirus A8. ( 1 death in tornado )

My resistances are not full cap atm, i need upgrade ring shaper/boots/gloves.
And get watcher eyes but they are so expensive...
And buy awakened gems

well done, and best of luck going forward :D wish u all the best
Still having a lot of fun with this build. Usually flicker feels squishy and I hit a wall where I get 3 bars of xp, die and feel bad for losing everything but this build is so tanky and strong and fast. I'm a little worried for next league with Harvest not going core making Paradoxica and The Surrender really expensive again.
Anyways, I wanted to ask if you could maybe look at my gear and help me out a bit to transition to the high-end gear. I don't really know how to go further, everything is so expensive. I know I should change the belt but mine has so much life and resists on it. 2 rings and a good amu with high chaos + 1 more resist + life + damage mods is extremely expensive. What should I do? I have around 3ex atm.
Everything is going fine. Damage on Sirius5 felt a bit low though and I'm afraid S8 will 1shot me cause of chaos res only at -16%

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires