Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

If anyone wants to make this build, i have made some upgrades and got some leftovers if someone is interested my IGN is : AAABBBCCCDDDEEE

= 5 EX
= 12 EX
= 12 EX
= 5 EX
= 4 EX
= 2 EX
= 20 EX
caped chaos res with divine flesh is just so good for this build, A8 sirus fight can be done with popcorn on left hand and only use right hand to click on mouse.
Dernière édition par realm9thfeb, le 9 nov. 2020 13:19:23
"
realm9thfeb a écrit :
Looks like flicker strike to me, it also come with aoe, can save awakened splash for other gem. It's not a travel skill, combat rush does not expire on chain.

Mapping without berserk
https://youtu.be/OVU_aI5UmzM

Boss with berserk, i forgot to activate vaal ancestral warchief and vaal haste, or it could end up even faster.
https://youtu.be/OVU_aI5UmzM?t=228

Video is recorded without watcher's eye, awakened support gems, approx. 23m dps
https://pastebin.com/tq3yEv97

Minmax further
33m dps with watcher's eye, awakened support gems
https://pastebin.com/tzPGRApU

that's actually really nice, not bad at all. it's a very nice skill but still I would prefer flicker as I believe it's way faster in mapping :D. this is definitely a nice skill to use with the build though for anyone who wants to try it out!
"
attronach a écrit :
Just another n00b question...

Is there any other helm to exchange Abyssus for?

I really hate being killed random trash mobs in t15/16 maps.
And this '40% increased physical damage taken' can be source of problems.

Any idea?

crown of the inward eye but it will be a huge dps loss. u can test it and try though. and normal mobs shouldn't one shot u by all means even with abyssus. probably u r missing some core defenses.
"
realm9thfeb a écrit :
caped chaos res with divine flesh is just so good for this build, A8 sirus fight can be done with popcorn on left hand and only use right hand to click on mouse.

ikr :D even after the nerf it's still very decent but I would recommend it for those above level 97+
Sirus.. I mean... I did some carrys the last days.. with stream on the tft discord.. even some aura stackers where suprised.

"bro, your dmg is sick what the hell" , "lol what the heck insta phase, show me your gear" and so on..

I am "only" run a max roll paradoxica - means with mirror tier foil and double watchers it should be more insane lol. And I have only 60% chaos res...you dont really need devine flesh tbh.
Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 9 nov. 2020 13:41:30
Guy what modes at timeless jewel you use or look for?
Whats dream mode?
Dernière édition par SushiYoda, le 9 nov. 2020 17:58:03
"
Mekrat a écrit :
Sirus.. I mean... I did some carrys the last days.. with stream on the tft discord.. even some aura stackers where suprised.

"bro, your dmg is sick what the hell" , "lol what the heck insta phase, show me your gear" and so on..

I am "only" run a max roll paradoxica - means with mirror tier foil and double watchers it should be more insane lol. And I have only 60% chaos res...you dont really need devine flesh tbh.

lol nice
"
ILYILY a écrit :
Guy what modes at timeless jewel you use or look for?
Whats dream mode?

- melee crit multi
- melee crit chance
- melee crit damage
- maximum life

4 of these (can be repetitive) should make the jewel good enough or at least x2 crit multi + maximum life.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
attronach a écrit :

I really hate being killed random trash mobs in t15/16 maps.

crown of the inward eye but it will be a huge dps loss. u can test it and try though. and normal mobs shouldn't one shot u by all means even with abyssus. probably u r missing some core defenses.

I have life on almost everything, all defense nodes from PoB link you sent me. Next few lvl's I plan put points to +5% HP nodes (~105 HP).

Maybe I have to stream my play to local video file and check it after random death. 99% time everything is OK, just random maps, random mobs just one shot me in no time. There isn't space to do anything against.

btw: no reflect maps, no -max resists, no -chance to block, no reduced regen. Checking every single map before opening.
Dernière édition par attronach, le 10 nov. 2020 01:59:46

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires