[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
i003 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
i003 a écrit :
Dumped everything I had into this build. Good work mate!

glad u like it, but ur setup isn't optimal yet, especially the flasks setup u r using :D

Ohh yeah I know. I'm still piecing it together slowly. Anything else jump out at you?

well, is your impale chance 100%? if not, u should use alt quality dread banner to make it 100%. I don't like some of the nodes u r taking on the tree such as gladiator's perseverance and Primal spirit. u should aim for Tribal fury (or get gloves with strike mod), aspect of the lynx, born to fight nodes instead. also, u r probably having huge mana issues cause u have no source of %phys damage leeched as mana at all... so I'm sure that u r running out of mana that's why u r using the mana flask. the mana gained on hit is used if u don't have x2 -9 mana cost, but u do, so I suggest replacing that jewel with %phys damage leeched as mana jewel with other good mods. another very important note is that I don't see any accuracy on ur gear AT ALL... so how is your hit chance? u must get it to 100% and this is not optional :D or dps and frenzy sustain will suffer greatly. u need at least 1 rare pieces with 570 accuracy and also allocate Acuity on tree or just get any combination of accuracy anywhere to get u to 100% hit chance.
Any tips on relaxing the eyes?
I feel tired quickly when play this build.

100 hit chance on evasive monster also?

I have devoted 30ex and DPS is just 1.4M
i thought ur budget has around 5M?
Hi Blazer, loving the build, what would be the next best DPS upgrade for me? Getting a Watcher's Eye with 2 more impale hits or working towards upgrading my trash jewellery?
That may be a dumb question but whatever.

I was wondering if, since Flicker can use a frenzy charge to bypass the cooldown, the crafted mod "+1 to minimum frenzy charges" on rings and amulets can work to perma sustain flicker strike ?

Does it work or is it useless to craft a ring that has that mod ?
"
eric4337 a écrit :
Any tips on relaxing the eyes?
I feel tired quickly when play this build.

100 hit chance on evasive monster also?

I have devoted 30ex and DPS is just 1.4M
i thought ur budget has around 5M?

no, 100% normal hit chance only. dps depends on 2 things: gear u have and your PoB configuration. there is nothing tricky about the dps in any of my pastebins. thus, if u have the same gear as any PoB I listed and same config settings, u WILL have the same dps... it's not magic. and 30ex is the extremely bare minimum to get the build started as flicker btw mainly due to the gems/replica farrul's/gloves requirement.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 11 nov. 2020 03:37:37
"
JustMeCristi a écrit :
Hi Blazer, loving the build, what would be the next best DPS upgrade for me? Getting a Watcher's Eye with 2 more impale hits or working towards upgrading my trash jewellery?
always get better jewelries first, then go for watcher's eye. but if u cant make significant upgrades to jewelries that will make a big difference, then go for watcher's eye.
"
SerAbusay a écrit :

I was wondering if, since Flicker can use a frenzy charge to bypass the cooldown, the crafted mod "+1 to minimum frenzy charges" on rings and amulets can work to perma sustain flicker strike ?

this question was asked so many times and answer is absolutely DON'T craft it. it will screw flicker so hard as minimum charges cannot be consumed to activate flicker so u will have 1 less charge to work with for each craft :)
Hi could someone please help me i cant seem to sustain frenzy charges clearing t16 maps i do with ease but when i go to kill bosses i stop flickering around becuase i dont have frenzy charges and stand still for like 2-3 sec

Anyone got time to help me check what the problem is? ive got the exakt gear when it comes to uniques etc as the guide
Beat A8 Sirus yesterday with this build. finally for the first time. Once again, props to you sir for making such an awesome build. Will you be making more guides in the future or is this just a one time thing?
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
SerAbusay a écrit :

this question was asked so many times and answer is absolutely DON'T craft it. it will screw flicker so hard as minimum charges cannot be consumed to activate flicker so u will have 1 less charge to work with for each craft :)

I see, thank you for your answer. And sorry for having made you repeat it :p

Is it answered somewhere on the first post ? Maybe I missed it.

Anyway, thanks ! Loving the build btw, I got the furthest ever in a league with it !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires