[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

For cyclone version do we really need farrul or maybe stuff like exploding chest would be better? I feel like farrul gives not enough value without flicker. Maybe even recover % life on kill with more res as cyclone is "less teleporting"?
can someone take a look at my Glad and see what's going on? I feel like I'm getting "enough" tankiness (still getting smacked around abit..probably due to abyssus) but DPS is absolutely abysmal, bouncing around on rares for 4-5 seconds doesn't seem quite right probably screwed SOMETHING up lol.

Disclaimer: Yes I havent done Uber Lab as of yet..waiting on a good run...also im dirt poor after buying the paradoxica..probably could have got something more beneficil when I did hve a max roll 30% Scaeva, buuuut..too late now I guess.

Dernière édition par Rioden123, le 9 nov. 2020 03:55:47
"
Rioden123 a écrit :
can someone take a look at my Glad and see what's going on? I feel like I'm getting "enough" tankiness (still getting smacked around abit..probably due to abyssus) but DPS is absolutely abysmal, bouncing around on rares for 4-5 seconds doesn't seem quite right probably screwed SOMETHING up lol.

Disclaimer: Yes I havent done Uber Lab as of yet..waiting on a good run...also im dirt poor after buying the paradoxica..probably could have got something more beneficil when I did hve a max roll 30% Scaeva, buuuut..too late now I guess.

Dmg wise there so much potential what you are still missing. Btw its all in the faq^^

- crit multi on your helmet sucks...
- assa mark on hit (super nice against rare/uniqe)
- gloves with +1 strike skills / +1 frenzy to put points from tribal fury elsewhere
- bottled faith (super expensive but super dps boost)
- watchers eye with impale mod (super expensive too but huge dps boost)
"
Mekrat a écrit :

Dmg wise there so much potential what you are still missing. Btw its all in the faq^^

- crit multi on your helmet sucks...
- assa mark on hit (super nice against rare/uniqe)
- gloves with +1 strike skills / +1 frenzy to put points from tribal fury elsewhere
- bottled faith (super expensive but super dps boost)
- watchers eye with impale mod (super expensive too but huge dps boost)

Yeah. kinda figured id get called out on the abyssus lol, I guess my dumbass figured 100% was "good enough" 20 precent extra would be quite significant wouldnt it? Ill see if I can scrounge up something better.

I beleive my next upgrade should be the mark ring then the gloves..as stated im diiiirt poor because of me being dumb and thinking the paradoxica would be the best upgrade.
@ Blaze

any ideas how to min max the build (auul setup) a bit more with lvl 100? Im thinking about to push this league cause of so much lockdown and home office time.

Was playing arround with remove aspect of the lynx and weapon artistry and try to get some clusters (megalomanic for example) with rage or something like that. But the dmg boost is just not as good as this three passives. Otherwiese I can just put the last 2points into life nodes.

Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 9 nov. 2020 04:29:01
did some1 test this build with the saviour?
"
krycha156 a écrit :
For cyclone version do we really need farrul or maybe stuff like exploding chest would be better? I feel like farrul gives not enough value without flicker. Maybe even recover % life on kill with more res as cyclone is "less teleporting"?

replica's Farrul is probably BiS for damage/tankiness. comes after it Carcass Jack for damage/aoe cause cyclone in this setup lacks AoE. and Best DPS chest for it overall is Bronn's Lithe but it lacks life/res. explody chest is absolute garbage with this build cause no way to scale the explosions at all. u r better off -15 mana/ 1.5crit chest.
"
Rioden123 a écrit :

damn, that para is decent but accuracy instead of attack speed is kinda bad as even para with 16% attack speed is still a slow sword xd but that's even slower, thus stacking impale will be slower :S.

as for what u lack, u r lacking a lot when it comes to dps/tankiness. so please refer to the FaQ section and look up what u r missing from there. cause literary everything is there about how to make the build perfect. Mekrat stated some upgrades but also in addition to what he stated, most your gems are without quality, and there are many other things but all the fixes for them are listed in the FaQ section as I said, so u might just give it a go, it won't take couple of mins of your time lol.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 9 nov. 2020 07:14:42
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
krycha156 a écrit :

replica's Farrul is probably BiS for damage/tankiness. comes after it Carcass Jack for damage/aoe cause cyclone in this setup lacks AoE. and Best DPS chest for it overall is Bronn's Lithe but it lacks life/res. explody chest is absolute garbage with this build cause no way to scale the explosions at all. u r better off -15 mana/ 1.5crit chest.

I actually play in standard so I dont have access to replica version of farrul. In that case as I understand carcass/bronn is the best choice? How to actually sustain frenzy charges then except blood rage?
"
Mekrat a écrit :
@ Blaze

any ideas how to min max the build (auul setup) a bit more with lvl 100? Im thinking about to push this league cause of so much lockdown and home office time.

Was playing arround with remove aspect of the lynx and weapon artistry and try to get some clusters (megalomanic for example) with rage or something like that. But the dmg boost is just not as good as this three passives. Otherwiese I can just put the last 2points into life nodes.

I would just put the last 2 points in life lol, clusters are really really really meh for this build as all the nodes are taking are super core for the build lol. u can test something though, u can try to remove somepoints to get to the socket below the duelist, also taking life, +1 frenzy from there then test with different sizes of thread of hope, u might come up with something interesting.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires