[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
attronach a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
attronach a écrit :

I really hate being killed random trash mobs in t15/16 maps.

crown of the inward eye but it will be a huge dps loss. u can test it and try though. and normal mobs shouldn't one shot u by all means even with abyssus. probably u r missing some core defenses.

I have life on almost everything, all defense nodes from PoB link you sent me. Next few lvl's I plan put points to +5% HP nodes (~105 HP).

Maybe I have to stream my play to local video file and check it after random death. 99% time everything is OK, just random maps, random mobs just one shot me in no time. There isn't space to do anything against.

btw: no reflect maps, no -max resists, no -chance to block, no reduced regen. Checking every single map before opening.

This one shot thingy has happened to me too, once in a while, maybe 1 out of 50 maps, no ref, no block reduction.

I will check if 3~400 crit multi mod got me this.
"
Mekrat a écrit :
Sirus.. I mean... I did some carrys the last days.. with stream on the tft discord.. even some aura stackers where suprised.

"bro, your dmg is sick what the hell" , "lol what the heck insta phase, show me your gear" and so on..

I am "only" run a max roll paradoxica - means with mirror tier foil and double watchers it should be more insane lol. And I have only 60% chaos res...you dont really need devine flesh tbh.

I tried your suggestion, removed divine flesh and capped chaos res now at 74%, use the 5 passive point for mid bottom jewel slot with large thread of hope, pick panopticon, swift skewering, hatchmaster for 5 more rage.

granted 5m more dps for chain hook build, caped rage at 65, unlimited berserk and facetank minotaur, sweet!

https://youtu.be/5svuTwmgU9c

Dernière édition par realm9thfeb, le 10 nov. 2020 07:40:51
Great build, thank you for such detailed decription. I`m newbie, and have so,e quations.

1) In general, we have 2 upgrade steps for amulet slot. One rare with allocated cleansed thoughts and next major ugrade is Aul`s with Pride no mana.
But, can we use budget Aul`s with Haste resrved no mana? Its much cheaper, and actually i didnt see any difference in profit. We just change one reserved aura to another.

2) How does Bottled Faith works? Can we use it while moving, or its a stable aoe on the ground so we should stay on it til lthe ehnd of effect?
"
attronach a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
attronach a écrit :

I really hate being killed random trash mobs in t15/16 maps.

crown of the inward eye but it will be a huge dps loss. u can test it and try though. and normal mobs shouldn't one shot u by all means even with abyssus. probably u r missing some core defenses.

I have life on almost everything, all defense nodes from PoB link you sent me. Next few lvl's I plan put points to +5% HP nodes (~105 HP).

Maybe I have to stream my play to local video file and check it after random death. 99% time everything is OK, just random maps, random mobs just one shot me in no time. There isn't space to do anything against.

btw: no reflect maps, no -max resists, no -chance to block, no reduced regen. Checking every single map before opening.
lol wth, that doesn't make any sense at all by all means... that shouldn't even be possible :D. especially with a skill like flicker
"
realm9thfeb a écrit :
"
Mekrat a écrit :
Sirus.. I mean... I did some carrys the last days.. with stream on the tft discord.. even some aura stackers where suprised.

"bro, your dmg is sick what the hell" , "lol what the heck insta phase, show me your gear" and so on..

I am "only" run a max roll paradoxica - means with mirror tier foil and double watchers it should be more insane lol. And I have only 60% chaos res...you dont really need devine flesh tbh.

I tried your suggestion, removed divine flesh and capped chaos res now at 74%, use the 5 passive point for mid bottom jewel slot with large thread of hope, pick panopticon, swift skewering, hatchmaster for 5 more rage.

granted 5m more dps for chain hook build, caped rage at 65, unlimited berserk and facetank minotaur, sweet!

https://youtu.be/5svuTwmgU9c

nicely done! :D
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
lol wth, that doesn't make any sense at all by all means... that shouldn't even be possible :D. especially with a skill like flicker

Cyclone in my case. Trust me, it's like lightning from clear sky.
"
attronach a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

Cyclone in my case. Trust me, it's like lightning from clear sky.

hmm well that's weird lol.
Dumped everything I had into this build. Good work mate!
"
i003 a écrit :

glad u like it, but ur setup isn't optimal yet, especially the flasks setup u r using :D
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
i003 a écrit :

glad u like it, but ur setup isn't optimal yet, especially the flasks setup u r using :D

Ohh yeah I know. I'm still piecing it together slowly. Anything else jump out at you?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires