[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

killing conquerers in about 7 seconds and blowing through maps. At the moment im using the budget and high-end gear about 60 ex spent.

Things are going well, it just seems like ill randomly blow up at times. Should i be using sand stance instead of blood stance? Am I doing something wrong? A little sirus fireball one-shot me. so im curious if you have any insight! thank you so much for everything.
"
kserviss a écrit :
killing conquerers in about 7 seconds and blowing through maps. At the moment im using the budget and high-end gear about 60 ex spent.

Things are going well, it just seems like ill randomly blow up at times. Should i be using sand stance instead of blood stance? Am I doing something wrong? A little sirus fireball one-shot me. so im curious if you have any insight! thank you so much for everything.

Look, when clearing always stay in sand stance, and switch to blood stance whenever u reach bosses. I only stay in sand stance all the time when i do 100% delirous maps. As for sirus, there isnt anything that should one shot u except the degans from the storms in the arena or the fountain-like things on the ground if u stay on them. Otherwise all other hits from him can be tanked pretty easily. To achieve this u should make sure u have the following:
-85% chaos res while using xibaqua glorious vanity
-all elemental res capped
-at least 4.8k life
-78% block in Hideout unbuffed
-Cast On Crit linked with 20/20 vaal molten shell and put on the Surrender shield

So if u r missing any of the above, please make sure to aim for it if u don't wanna get one shotted from Sirus.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 7 août 2020 06:30:10
Does the Cast on Crit trigger the regular Molten Shell or Vaal Molten Shell when linked?
"
PunkSviin a écrit :
Was thinking if theres anyway for us to get phys explode anyway?

You could maybe lose a LOT of DPS and change belt for res/life stygian vise and use hemophilia gloves for explode
Hey, I just wanted to comment on here and say a big thank you. I'm pretty new to POE and this is my first league. I got to 90 on a bleed bow build but felt a bit squishy and wasn't really getting on with it. I was looking for something different when I came across this build when you first posted it. I've been having a blast with it since. I've progressed at my own pace getting up to 91 yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. I'm on the super-budget side of things so know there is loads room for improvement and hopefully I can keep progressing. I've been lurking & reading all the comments and I thought it was about time I posted to say thanks!
"
Meynbuhdei a écrit :
Does the Cast on Crit trigger the regular Molten Shell or Vaal Molten Shell when linked?

It triggers the normal one. And u can use the vaal one whenever u want manually
"
ukvirus a écrit :
Hey, I just wanted to comment on here and say a big thank you. I'm pretty new to POE and this is my first league. I got to 90 on a bleed bow build but felt a bit squishy and wasn't really getting on with it. I was looking for something different when I came across this build when you first posted it. I've been having a blast with it since. I've progressed at my own pace getting up to 91 yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. I'm on the super-budget side of things so know there is loads room for improvement and hopefully I can keep progressing. I've been lurking & reading all the comments and I thought it was about time I posted to say thanks!

Really happy for u. Glad u r enjoying the build. I hope u can reach high-end version of it and u will really see the difference!
Make sure to watch out for the mod players have a 50% chance reduced chance to block LOL. was wondering why i got destroyed in a map.
Hey! Loving your build.

The cyclone version is not working for me, could you check if it's outdated or so?
Thanks!

Any upgrades I can do other than +2 impale pride, cyclone enchant? thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires