[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Diesel1116 a écrit :
So i had mana issues
mana leech 0.58%, 4 mana gained on kill and 2 Non channeling skills have -9 to mana cost
found the culprit - The Agnostic (took it out, was doing fine)
went and got my 3rd -9 mana cost of on channelling skills and put Agnostic back

not as bad as 1st time but still quite often left without mana

anyone else had same issues, what am i doing wrong ?

Dont't allocate the Agnostic if u don't have glorious Vanity with Xibaqua.
"
livefastdiewhenever a écrit :
In cyclone version we need change only body armour or any piece too?

U can keep using Farrul's Fur with aspect of the Cat on GLoves, or Use Explody chest and gloves without aspect of the cat if u want. But even explosion chest isn't that great with the build cause we have no scaling for the explosion.
"
Humisen a écrit :
Hey! Loving your build.

The cyclone version is not working for me, could you check if it's outdated or so?
Thanks!

I just checked the Pastebin for Cyclone and it's working just fine. please use Fork's PoB and not the normal one if u r not doing that already. and if u wanted a new Pastebin for the build, here u go https://pastebin.com/yShghgjq
"
davenjames a écrit :
Hi! was trying out the cyclone version and cant seem to find out why your PoB has 18 att rate whilst mine has 11 only, Im new to the build however I do have some good items, here is my PoB maybe you could advice me on how to further increase my dps? Mine shows 1.3m

https://pastebin.com/tnAQB1ap

Thank you

Your DPS is fine for what u r using, u just didn't check anything in the configuration, after I checked ur Pastebin, and marked the right things in configuration, u have 6.2M DPS, if u want to take ur Bossing dps to the next level, then please use the following:
1- Multiple Totems support + Ancestral Protector 20/20 + Vaal Ancestral Warchief 20/20
2- Ryslatha's Coil Belt well Rolled with +20% attack quality.
3- Well Rolled Abyssus with any cyclone enchant, Blood range additonal attack speed enchant, or Blood and sand 40% increased effect enchant.
Hi again :) Would it be a good idea when i have gloves with "Strike skills target additional target" to ditch Tribal Fury on tree and go for extra frenzy charge (Savagery)? And even getting rid of Blade of Cunning then to save some points and invest in other places for dps and more life.

The biggest problem for me is losing all frenzy charges on some boss fights and waiting for Cat Stealth (even with lvl20 20q less duration), and sometimes getting one shoted (thats why i want to invest more in life on tree)

This is the tree idea, and my current item setup:
https://pastebin.com/3PkizmPA

As you can see I have:
-capped ele and chaos res in hideout without having a single T1 res mod on items ( thats why i prefer just rare helmet over abyssus/crown )

-149%life on tree so I think with better rared 6k life is in range,

-72% block in hideout (75% possible with 2 skill points - not sure if worth),

-5/6 frenzy charges with right gloves (my last goal probably for this budget boy),

-super budget friendly (rares dont need perfect mods)
Dernière édition par fifus92, le 9 août 2020 09:45:32
"
fifus92 a écrit :
Hi again :) Would it be a good idea when i have gloves with "Strike skills target additional target" to ditch Tribal Fury on tree and go for extra frenzy charge (Savagery)? And even getting rid of Blade of Cunning then to save some points and invest in other places for dps and more life.

The biggest problem for me is losing all frenzy charges on some boss fights and waiting for Cat Stealth (even with lvl20 20q less duration), and sometimes getting one shoted (thats why i want to invest more in life on tree)

This is the tree idea, and my current item setup:
https://pastebin.com/3PkizmPA

yea that's what I did with High-End Version 2.0 but Blade of cunning is too good to let go of, so I suggest leaving it.
But, u r free to test anything out, If you don't mind losing some DPS, then Ditch Blade OF cunning too and go for more life if u wanna.
and yea, going for 75% block in Ho is worth it
I also suggest going for more jewel sockets on the tree and getting some endgame jewels with double crit multi mod- life, and also immunity againest corrupted blood implicit.
SUggestion: I also noticed ur jewelled foil doesn't have quality, try to get buy Hillock 28% quality from someone, and if u can, gamble it and remove the crit chance and craft 25% crit/18% quality. ur sword would be insanely good if u did that.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 9 août 2020 09:53:26
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

I also noticed ur jewelled foil doesn't have quality, try to get buy Hillock 28% quality from someone, and if u can, gamble it and remove the crit chance and craft 25% crit/18% quality. ur sword would be insanely good if u did that.

I have a foil with bricked enchant added (45quality changed to ias) :) - thats why it has 0qual on pob

And getting rid of Blade of cunning is saving 7 points so its not that hard to make up for it with jewels (as u said) + Heartseeker for example, or Heartseeker+Gladiator's Perseverance
Dernière édition par fifus92, le 9 août 2020 10:03:19
Hi thank you so much for this great guide. I'm a big fan of flicker strike and tried several different versions but I'm looking this one the most. Thanks a lot for taking time to create a budget version.

I have the 6link farrul chest and aspect of the cat on gloves, I fixed my mana issues and just got a surrender shield. Now I want to switch my gems around but I can't because my Scaeva 1h sword is corrupted. I don't have the currency yet for a Paradoxia 1h sword so I was wondering, considering how cheap it is and I never tried it before, is The Saviour Legion Sword a good alternative till I get more exalts?
Swapped over to tradeleague from SSF this week and been workin on this build. First time ever trying flicker and its rly nice, and different!!

Just crafted me a new badboy, all made from scratch. Usually dont fracture flaring, but had a few 5-fracture-crafts so what the hell. Endresult was good :P

Now i can start to polish on the other gear, even tho it doesnt feel all nessesary...
"
fifus92 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

I also noticed ur jewelled foil doesn't have quality, try to get buy Hillock 28% quality from someone, and if u can, gamble it and remove the crit chance and craft 25% crit/18% quality. ur sword would be insanely good if u did that.

I have a foil with bricked enchant added (45quality changed to ias) :) - thats why it has 0qual on pob

And getting rid of Blade of cunning is saving 7 points so its not that hard to make up for it with jewels (as u said) + Heartseeker for example, or Heartseeker+Gladiator's Perseverance

ok then np. wish u best of luck reaching maximum efficiency for the build :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires