[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
livefastdiewhenever a écrit :
In cyclone version we need change only body armour or any piece too?

It's all in cyclone PoB. Please check it out
And yes, Daswiggles, just craft increased damage for cyclone using that ring

So I've been switching between the budget build and high-end build. So far I've spent around 50-60 exalts.

My first question would be, what should I annoint on my necklace since I won't be using divine flesh for awhile?

Secondly, what else can I change up on my gear or any weak spots that can be pointed out?

Thirdly, should I be using the helm i have on right now with the enchant. Or should i just use a regular Abyssus? Would that give me more DPS atm? or does it also need the enchant?

Lastly, I know I'm only level 78 haha.
Was thinking if theres anyway for us to get phys explode anyway?
Hi! was trying out the cyclone version and cant seem to find out why your PoB has 18 att rate whilst mine has 11 only, Im new to the build however I do have some good items, here is my PoB maybe you could advice me on how to further increase my dps? Mine shows 1.3m

https://pastebin.com/tnAQB1ap

Thank you
Where is Aspect of the Cat in the budget version ? You get Farrul's Fur but not the aspect on any of the gear
"
kserviss a écrit :

So I've been switching between the budget build and high-end build. So far I've spent around 50-60 exalts.

My first question would be, what should I annoint on my necklace since I won't be using divine flesh for awhile?

Secondly, what else can I change up on my gear or any weak spots that can be pointed out?

Thirdly, should I be using the helm i have on right now with the enchant. Or should i just use a regular Abyssus? Would that give me more DPS atm? or does it also need the enchant?

Lastly, I know I'm only level 78 haha.

Ok first, even if u wouldn't use divine flesh, Cleansed thoghts is still so worth it.
Secondly, sword can be upgraded to +600pdps jewelled foil and also an upgrade to all the jewellries would have a huge impact. U can check highend build v1 or v2 for references. And u can also replace sulphur flask with bottled faith if u can. And if u r not using double impale watcher's eye, try to get one.
Thirdly, Abyssus well rolled would give u a huge boost to dps even without enchant but will also make u a bit less tanky.
"
PunkSviin a écrit :
Was thinking if theres anyway for us to get phys explode anyway?
it's impossible. Unless u r planning to go for a synthesised jewelled foil with explode implicit
"
davenjames a écrit :
Hi! was trying out the cyclone version and cant seem to find out why your PoB has 18 att rate whilst mine has 11 only, Im new to the build however I do have some good items, here is my PoB maybe you could advice me on how to further increase my dps? Mine shows 1.3m

https://pastebin.com/tnAQB1ap

Thank you

I'm really sorry im travelling atm and can't use PoB. So maybe when i get back i will give it a look
"
Diesel1116 a écrit :
Where is Aspect of the Cat in the budget version ? You get Farrul's Fur but not the aspect on any of the gear

I think i mentioned it somewhere in the guide probably pastebin for cyclone section thay u should craft it on gloves. Will edit the PoB when i get back home

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires