[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
RNGesus333 a écrit :
Hi, yet another question if you don't mind it too much:
- I got, on my gloves: Precision, Dread Banner and on boots Pride Enlighten lv 3, Flesh and Stone. ( I got the other gems too but I guess not rly relevant here)

I cannot use all 4 auras (Banner, Blood Stance, Pride and Precision, which do I choose and was I supposed two use all 4 ? If so how ?

there is nothing special in how to use the auras.
4L: Flesh and stone - Maim- Pride - Enlighten 3
AND Precision lvl 1 - Dread Banner on any 2 sockets on the same item, probably gloves.
it should work fine like that, having about 80-100 unreserved mana left. just make sure ur precision is lvl 1
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 4 août 2020 15:24:01
hey what about pantheon, what are the best options for this build?
"
b00tz0r a écrit :
hey what about pantheon, what are the best options for this build?

Solaris for Major - Gruthkul For Minor
hey where do i place the glorious vanity jewel and the unnatrual instinct jewel anyone know?
"
godsmusic a écrit :
hey where do i place the glorious vanity jewel and the unnatrual instinct jewel anyone know?

please check the high-end version 1 or 2 pastebin to know where to place them! it would be easier than writing the exact places and describing where.

Edit: just to make it easier for u: place Unnatural instinct in the socket above Sentinel Node and make sure to take the 2 proj dmg nodes to get there, not the other way around. As for the Vanity jewel, place it in the socket on the left of the Agnostic.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 4 août 2020 18:51:58
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
godsmusic a écrit :

please check the high-end version 1 or 2 pastebin to know where to place them! it would be easier than writing the exact places and describing where.

Edit: just to make it easier for u: place Unnatural instinct in the socket above Sentinel Node and make sure to take the 2 proj dmg nodes to get there, not the other way around. As for the Vanity jewel, place it in the socket on the left of the Agnostic.

im a complete boomer when it comes to this, all i see is text on the pastepin, how do i make that into visual.
"
godsmusic a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
godsmusic a écrit :

im a complete boomer when it comes to this, all i see is text on the pastepin, how do i make that into visual.

if you check the pastbin section in my guide u will know :D
all u have to do is download Path of building from https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
then set it up, then open it. after it opens, click on 'new' then 'Import/Export build' then 'Import from Pastebin'. after that all u have to do is copy the link of the pastebin u want in there https://pastebin.com/QVCa6Rwy then click 'import' and u r done :D

Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 4 août 2020 19:37:52
"
godsmusic a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
godsmusic a écrit :

I'm not sure if this is the part you're having trouble with, but this helped me set up and understand pob: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLpKZVNTOo8
In cyclone version we need change only body armour or any piece too?
Managed to craft this.

Gotta add/rem life for a good native roll, but any recommendations for the last prefix? Gonna remove light damage to attacks, obviously.

Running cyclone atm, so I don't need -mana cost.

Probably just increased damage?
Dernière édition par DasWiggles, le 5 août 2020 10:52:09

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires