[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Heroicrage a écrit :
Spoiler

I just picked up UI, figured it would solve some of the problems I've been having and have been monitoring this thread to try to find solutions to my problems. Currently seem to be running out of frenzy charges and maybe dying to bosses in between flicker downtime. I think my main problem is my tree but this seems to be the only way to have 100% impale and 100% accuracy right now. I know you guys have gone over this a bit because I've read through this thread but for some reason I'm blind to what I'm missing. Thank you.

T_T tree is not optimal:
- remove eternal youth keystone
- remove some life nodes from the scion life wheel and pick the far right jewel socket and put an initiative leap in it to get +1 max frenzy, heartseeker, and acuity. and also survivalist if u need more res.
- you should remvoe defiance (saving 2 points) and u will probably have 78% block chance still in HO
- u should pick the left path to swift skewering not the right one
- take both aspect of the lynx and born to fight nodes. they grant very nice dps for very few points.

and probably picking +1 max frenzy will be this problem less likely to occur again. Also make sure to use anomalous flicker strike, it will help a ton with frenzy sustain .
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 27 oct. 2020 02:19:07
Dear sir. I updated my tree. Upgrade my wacther. And swap my shield.
Now im sitting at 21m-dps if with good Rysthala coil. 16m-dps with HH.

Hp is at 5.076k :D

Thank you so much for the build. Very tanky and reliable dmg.
Can carry a whole 6 party on fully juiced map.

Only prob for me i use mobile hotspot for poe. Hence the big desync if the coverage is low at a time.

"
sedeat01 a écrit :
Dear sir. I updated my tree. Upgrade my wacther. And swap my shield.
Now im sitting at 21m-dps if with good Rysthala coil. 16m-dps with HH.

Hp is at 5.076k :D

Thank you so much for the build. Very tanky and reliable dmg.
Can carry a whole 6 party on fully juiced map.

Only prob for me i use mobile hotspot for poe. Hence the big desync if the coverage is low at a time.

glad to hear. and also make sure u r using Lockstep network mode in the UI setting to avoid any desync, aside from Hotspot desync.
Hello,

Just for my info...

Precision
&
Less Duration sup

Both have to be NOT connected to rest two gem slots and even between right?

Can you tell me why?
It's because of Aspect of the Cat?
Why unlinkeed and why used?

"
attronach a écrit :
Hello,

Just for my info...

Precision
&
Less Duration sup

Both have to be NOT connected to rest two gem slots and even between right?

Can you tell me why?
It's because of Aspect of the Cat?
Why unlinkeed and why used?

no precision isn't a duration gem, so it's ok if they are connected. it will not affect it by all means. less duration have to be put in same piece as aspect of the cat and it can be linked to any gem that doesn't have duration tag on it. but just to be safe, I always say to people leave it in a solo socket to have its effect on aspect only and not any other gem.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 27 oct. 2020 02:25:46
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
thundersp3ar a écrit :
Hey Blazer! Thank you so much for this build. Its the most fun i've ever had and l went all in with it after having a solid start with EDC and Poison BV! Here's my gear so far:

I'm currently super ressed capped for fire/ice/cold and my chaos res is also at 80+ l think but that's because l have cleansed thoughts on my amulet so when l switch to Frenetic ill need to min max. I'm close to buying a bottled faith, and my next goal will be to save for a better foil. Is this a good plan before aiming for awakened multi? (110ex :() I dont feel squishy at all at the moment at 4.1k and l melt everything since l bought the watchers eye with +2. Would love your insight on what l can correct and what to focus on to continue to take it to the next level :D. Also what are your thoughts on Anomalous Flicker after testing it out? Thanks!

yes that's a good plan before aiming for awa multi. and Ano flicker is better than normal.
awakened melee phys would be really nice upgrade too cause of the intimidation it grants.
less duration needs to be 20/20
ok wait.. all your gems need to be 20/20 xD u r missing a lot there lol.
a nice upgrade would also be gloves with +1 frenzy and strike mod but that can get quite pricy depends on how good u want it these gloves to be.
A ring with assassin's mark on hit would be a huge upgrade too, but it will be very pricy to get one with the mods u need.
I also suggest rerolling that Ryslatha's coil, try to get as close as possible to 36% less phys and as close as possible to 46+ max phys.

Thanks so much! Yeah my gems still aren't max leveled. I only committed to the switch 2-3 days ago and sold all my Poison gear haha. Really appreciate the advice and ill keep your upgrades in mind for sure. Its definitely so hard to find a good assassins mark with -9 mana >.<.
"
thundersp3ar a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
thundersp3ar a écrit :
Hey Blazer! Thank you so much for this build. Its the most fun i've ever had and l went all in with it after having a solid start with EDC and Poison BV! Here's my gear so far:

I'm currently super ressed capped for fire/ice/cold and my chaos res is also at 80+ l think but that's because l have cleansed thoughts on my amulet so when l switch to Frenetic ill need to min max. I'm close to buying a bottled faith, and my next goal will be to save for a better foil. Is this a good plan before aiming for awakened multi? (110ex :() I dont feel squishy at all at the moment at 4.1k and l melt everything since l bought the watchers eye with +2. Would love your insight on what l can correct and what to focus on to continue to take it to the next level :D. Also what are your thoughts on Anomalous Flicker after testing it out? Thanks!

yes that's a good plan before aiming for awa multi. and Ano flicker is better than normal.
awakened melee phys would be really nice upgrade too cause of the intimidation it grants.
less duration needs to be 20/20
ok wait.. all your gems need to be 20/20 xD u r missing a lot there lol.
a nice upgrade would also be gloves with +1 frenzy and strike mod but that can get quite pricy depends on how good u want it these gloves to be.
A ring with assassin's mark on hit would be a huge upgrade too, but it will be very pricy to get one with the mods u need.
I also suggest rerolling that Ryslatha's coil, try to get as close as possible to 36% less phys and as close as possible to 46+ max phys.

Thanks so much! Yeah my gems still aren't max leveled. I only committed to the switch 2-3 days ago and sold all my Poison gear haha. Really appreciate the advice and ill keep your upgrades in mind for sure. Its definitely so hard to find a good assassins mark with -9 mana >.<.

don't search for one with -9 on market... man c'mon T_T. just buy the one with the mods u need but make sure it has open prefix to craft the -9 yourself using benchcrafting. in other words, look for good ones that either have 2 prefixes only so that u can use the 3rd prefix to craft -9 mana, or look for one that has 2 prefixes and 1 crafted prefix so that u can replace that one crafted prefix with -9 mana mod :D

PS: btw, x2 -9 mana cost on jewelries are enough for flicker btw, 3 is better but 2 is enough to not run out of mana as long as u have ~100 unreserved mana.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 27 oct. 2020 02:42:31
Thanks mate! Im soooo new to crafting so l had no idea but thats awesome to know and that sounds super achievable now! Appreciate the insight. Will work on everything you told me :D
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
answering my questions

Thank you for answering my questions!
I bought what i could, capped all resists (except chaos of course, it was to hard to calculate and i didn't want to overpay, it is much easier to buy resists for it when you have everything else), good life, armour, block, overall decent gear for start and now i want to know "how to play".

I am playing your cyclone build. With Pride, Dread Banner, Blesh and Stone, Blood and Sand and Precision i have 89 mana (which is okay, i played similar build before and that is enough) and -3 on both rings, also bought cheap jewell for mana leech into socket near start on tree. I have life leech on gloves (if Blood Rage not active for some reason) and i see that there is on node in passive costs us 1 skill point and gives One Handed Melee Damage and Leech if we desperately need it, so that's good.

I can't cast Haste aura obviously (i hope to buy amulet for 0 Pride), also ditched Herald and Skitterbots. So i am using Blood Rage and Molten Shell with Increased Duration Support in weapon.

Rotation is pretty simple (Activate Pride, Dread Banner, Flesh and Stone, needed Stance).
Cast Blood rage (middle mouse button) and molten shell on left click constantly (we do not use vaal molten?).
And start Dashing toward mobs and cast cyclone.
For big packs i summon TWO totems, sometimes even Vaal Ancestral Warchief.

For bossing is the same but different stance and totems always.

Am i winning Dad?

I like this build already, there is so much room to growth, i really want to cap chaos damage in the future (never done it before), and buy those expensive things to scale damage. In my previous build i couldn't buy anything besides awakened gems to make my character stronger, but here... oh boy, i can upgrade everything...
Dernière édition par Rexawl, le 27 oct. 2020 04:01:08
"
Rexawl a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
answering my questions

Thank you for answering my questions!
I bought what i could, capped all resists (except chaos of course, it was to hard to calculate and i didn't want to overpay, it is much easier to buy resists for it when you have everything else), good life, armour, block, overall decent gear for start and now i want to know "how to play".

I am playing your cyclone build. With Pride, Dread Banner, Blesh and Stone, Blood and Sand and Precision i have 89 mana (which is okay, i played similar build before and that is enough) and -3 on both rings, also bought cheap jewell for mana leech into socket near start on tree. I have life leech on gloves (if Blood Rage not active for some reason) and i see that there is on node in passive costs us 1 skill point and gives One Handed Melee Damage and Leech if we desperately need it, so that's good.

I can't cast Haste aura obviously (i hope to buy amulet for 0 Pride), also ditched Herald and Skitterbots. So i am using Blood Rage and Molten Shell with Increased Duration Support in weapon.

Rotation is pretty simple (Activate Pride, Dread Banner, Flesh and Stone, needed Stance).
Cast Blood rage (middle mouse button) and molten shell on left click constantly (we do not use vaal molten?).
And start Dashing toward mobs and cast cyclone.
For big packs i summon TWO totems, sometimes even Vaal Ancestral Warchief.

For bossing is the same but different stance and totems always.

Am i winning Dad?

I like this build already, there is so much room to growth, i really want to cap chaos damage in the future (never done it before), and buy those expensive things to scale damage. In my previous build i couldn't buy anything besides awakened gems to make my character stronger, but here... oh boy, i can upgrade everything...

that amulet isn't good enough though, try to get another one with high accuracy, life, and flat phys or crit multi if possible, and then either craft -3 on it or anoint lucidity for -3 mana cost and make cyclone cost 0 mana, then drop the mana leech jewel and get a full-dps jewel with maximum life if possible.

and u don't use haste aura at all... vaal haste is there only for the vaal version. buff grants us a huge burst of damage on bosses.

and u can set up skills in your other skill bar which is accessed by holding Ctrl. you can set vaal haste, vaal molten, vaal ancestral warchief there. and use them when needed by clicked Ctrl +Q/W/E

and personally, I never use totem while mapping, only in bosses. but cyclone is much much slower than flicker anyway, so using totems is up to u.

and u should be using dash + second wind support both 20/20, linked to each other.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 27 oct. 2020 04:59:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires