[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

I'm not worried about power charges, I'll have 100% uptime on that and endurance. Just won't have frenzy for bosses.
"
DasWiggles a écrit :
I'm not worried about power charges, I'll have 100% uptime on that and endurance. Just won't have frenzy for bosses.
yea, it's ok though, there is plenty of dps enough for all content lol
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
skiminok1989 a écrit :

Yeah, but you don't have charges when bossing. That's why I didn't enabled it.

And yes - it's really similar to your build because I was inspired by your advises.

well best of luck :D u will see the difference between other cyclones and this one when u try it out :)

I already did, guardians melts like butter (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYbkWm3OuYE&feature=youtu.be)
Going to hit 5k HP and then will try 100% delirious map.

I would love to play your flicker, but turns out by brain can't handle all this teleportation and shaking. That's why I switched to cyclone.
"
skiminok1989 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
skiminok1989 a écrit :

Yeah, but you don't have charges when bossing. That's why I didn't enabled it.

And yes - it's really similar to your build because I was inspired by your advises.

well best of luck :D u will see the difference between other cyclones and this one when u try it out :)

I already did, guardians melts like butter (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYbkWm3OuYE&feature=youtu.be)
Going to hit 5k HP and then will try 100% delirious map.

I would love to play your flicker, but turns out by brain can't handle all this teleportation and shaking. That's why I switched to cyclone.

lol it's ok. I tried all, Cyclone is more stable overall and easier to control but way slower when it comes to clear. that's all there is to it!
Little tip though, always stay in sand stance when clearing cause like when in blood stance while clearing, u r making a whole ascendancy node useless (arena challenger) cause u don't get any bonuses from it. u could go way faster when u use Sand stance in clear then switch to blood stance in bosses
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 3 août 2020 14:40:28
"Watcher's Eye with 2 additional impale hits and 25% chance to impale. the chance to impale mod is to spare us 4-5 points in the tree to put elsewhere."

witch points are these?
"
PunkSviin a écrit :
"Watcher's Eye with 2 additional impale hits and 25% chance to impale. the chance to impale mod is to spare us 4-5 points in the tree to put elsewhere."

witch points are these?

Swift Skewering
Hi, I have one thing that I seriously don't understand here: I got farrul's fur, which grants some bonuses (including no mana reserve) but I don't have the actual aspect of the cat aura. What am I doing wrong? I followed your budget build. Please help. Thanks !
"
Hi, I have one thing that I seriously don't understand here: I got farrul's fur, which grants some bonuses (including no mana reserve) but I don't have the actual aspect of the cat aura. What am I doing wrong? I followed your budget build. Please help. Thanks !

You have to craft aspect of the cat somewhere in your gloves or boots. Gloves is the best spot. It is a suffix. You can buy itemised beast "Farrul, first of the plains" and craft it on your bestiary. needs open suffix.
I see, thanks !

Have these, would Ryslatha's be better or HH? Checked PoB and know that their numbers differ not by much but would like you know your opinions

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires