[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
both will be huge upgrade from that. Just please make sure to follow the budget build strictly if you wanna have a good performing build.

And As fifus said, he used a tabula, but WITHOUT flicker strike, if u r not gonna use aspect of the cat on gear + Farrul's Fur, please stay away from flicker and go to any other variant. but if u can, then u can build a smooth flicker build just fine.

Yea, absolutely, I only got budget for 8ex + the expensive shield right now, but I'll start making more and get that sword too. I think I'll stop there though, as the road to 300ex is .... long.

Thanks for the reply
Been playing a 2h slayer this league, considering switching to this. Should have comparable dps and more defensive layers.

(edit: cyclone variant, not flicker)

Obviously cluster jewels will need to change, but any reason most of the gear couldn't remain? Need to get 1h foil or paradoxica and surrender, but other than that?

Still finishing the boots, but...

Dernière édition par DasWiggles, le 3 août 2020 11:19:39
"
DasWiggles a écrit :
Been playing a 2h slayer this league, considering switching to this. Should have comparable dps and more defensive layers.

Obviously cluster jewels will need to change, but any reason most of the gear couldn't remain? Need to get 1h foil or paradoxica and surrender, but other than that?

actually most of the gear should be changed cause if u r aiming for high end, u cannot even afford 1 useless mod on gear. and i see lots of attribute mods on ur gear which we don't use at all. I would say all jewellries and boots should be changed. otherwise u can use the rest but with some resistances changes like chaos res. when you switch to my variant of the build. u will see what i'm talking about :D.
anyways, u can try using ur gear after switching, if it works for u then fine, if it doesn't then u will have to make some drastic changes.
Appreciate the reply, but I'm only seeing attributes on one ring and the amulet which would be needed for infused channeling, yes?

Working on a steel ring to replace the diamond atm, which would do as you've suggested and open up for more chaos res.

Why would you change boots? They're going to have another res suffix and either life or cannot be frozen when done.

Edit: want to make this work without farrul's/abyssus too. Plan on using this when it's done, too.

Dernière édition par DasWiggles, le 3 août 2020 12:31:56
"
DasWiggles a écrit :
Appreciate the reply, but I'm only seeing attributes on one ring and the amulet which would be needed for infused channeling, yes?

Working on a steel ring to replace the diamond atm, which would do as you've suggested and open up for more chaos res.

Why would you change boots? They're going to have another res suffix and either life or cannot be frozen when done.

Edit: want to make this work without farrul's/abyssus too. Plan on using this when it's done, too.

cool then, no need to change boots if u r gonna still continue crafting them. as for why jewellries need to be changed, it's cause u r gonna need couple of t1 res on them and x2 t1 accuracy. at least that's how it works with my build. u can experiment and try!
as for int, u don't need any int on any gear piece. cause on my tree for cyclone u have 2 options:
1- use Abyssus for +25 attribute with +30 int node
2- use any other helm but take the +30 int node and Versatility

also, if u won't Use Ryslatha's belt (BiS for the build) u would be little more free with your resistances. so it's up to u. BUT know that well rolled Abyssus and Ryslatha's belt alone are about ~9-10m dps
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 3 août 2020 12:47:15
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

cool then, no need to change boots if u r gonna still continue crafting them. as for why jewellries need to be changed, it's cause u r gonna need couple of t1 res on them and x2 t1 accuracy. at least that's how it works with my build. u can experiment and try!
as for int, u don't need any int on any gear piece. cause on my tree for cyclone u have 2 options:
1- use Abyssus for +25 attribute with +30 int node
2- use any other helm but take the +30 int node and Versatility

also, if u won't Use Ryslatha's belt (BiS for the build) u would be little more free with your resistances. so it's up to u. BUT know that well rolled Abyssus and Ryslatha's belt alone are about ~9-10m dps

Again, thanks for explaining! I'll have to take a look at accuracy then. Will swap my gear into your cyclone PoB and see what comes of it.

Understood that they'll be a big dps difference, but I'm already sitting on 10mil+ dps. If I can maintain that and add extra Def layers, I'll be happy for now :)

Will update on results for any that might be interested.
"
DasWiggles a écrit :

You can check my build, I made gear as optimized for Cyclone as possible https://pastebin.com/BRZK4eQ8

I tried different options but this one looks like best one.

You can go with Farrul's Fur and Aspect of the cat, but in this case you will have to
1. Drop Vulnerability
2. Loose ~36 elem res and lots of chaos res (so you'll have to craft it on other pieces of your gear)
3. Loose some HP
4. Loose 3 prefixes on jewelry (you'll have to craft -mana cost of channeling skills)

In general my variant without power and frenzy charges will give you ~same DPS as Farull's Fur one but with power and frenzy charges.

I tried get power charges via linking power charge on crit with totems, but for some reason it doesn't work.
Dernière édition par skiminok1989, le 3 août 2020 13:21:05
"
skiminok1989 a écrit :
"
DasWiggles a écrit :

You can check my build, I made gear as optimized for Cyclone as possible https://pastebin.com/BRZK4eQ8

That's weird, When I open that all i get is my own cyclone variant lol. btw, in configuration make sure to check Pride's maximum effect, and the charges u r using.
Edit: lol nvm, ur build is very similar to the version i've done with my cyclone before Farrul's Fur, that's why I got confused :D. looking great otherwise! u r setting @~25M DPS when fully buffed
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 3 août 2020 13:14:25
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
skiminok1989 a écrit :
"
DasWiggles a écrit :

That's weird, When I open that all i get is my own cyclone variant lol. btw, in configuration make sure to check Pride's maximum effect, and the charges u r using.
Edit: lol nvm, ur build is very similar to the version i've done with my cyclone before Farrul's Fur, that's why I got confused :D. looking great otherwise! u r setting @~25M DPS when fully buffed

Yeah, but you don't have charges when bossing. That's why I didn't enabled it.

And yes - it's really similar to your build because I was inspired by your advises.
"
skiminok1989 a écrit :

Yeah, but you don't have charges when bossing. That's why I didn't enabled it.

And yes - it's really similar to your build because I was inspired by your advises.

well best of luck :D u will see the difference between other cyclones and this one when u try it out :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires