[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

This build is not gonna work at all without a farrul fur ?
"
PunkSviin a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

u edit any item adding this line to it '59% More Melee Damage' whenever u use close combat and that way its dps will be calculated. it's the most insane dps boost to the build if u don't need the clear and mainly doing bosses.
Suggestion: If u find urself dying to strong ignites a lot, replace mov speed on quicksilver with ignite immunity

okok will do that then! :) Just ran my first T19 map full del and it fellt like running though butter! :D So stronk and fun build!

yea it is strong indeed :D glad u r enjoying it <3 have fun.
"
wengfrecrixs a écrit :

with flicker, it won't work BUT it will work with any other variant without Farrul's if u wanna use any other variant of the build till u be able to farm for Farrul's fur and aspect of the Cat on any piece of gear with sockets. But if you don't have at least ~8-10ex I really advice not going for flicker at all. that's not the best option right now.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
wengfrecrixs a écrit :

with flicker, it won't work BUT it will work with any other variant without Farrul's if u wanna use any other variant of the build till u be able to farm for Farrul's fur and aspect of the Cat on any piece of gear with sockets. But if you don't have at least ~8-10ex I really advice not going for flicker at all. that's not the best option right now.

I see, so if let say I gonna try other variant before i go for flicker strike . among cyclone , lacerate and bladestorm which one is cheaper and more toward player without high funds ?
Dernière édition par wengfrecrixs, le 3 août 2020 01:57:14
"
wengfrecrixs a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
wengfrecrixs a écrit :

I see, so if let say I gonna try other variant before i go for flicker strike . among cyclone , lacerate and bladestorm which one is cheaper and more toward player without high funds ?

I would say Cyclone for now, but to be honest with you, I don't want you to except very high performance of the build with an extremely tight budget, cause this build was never cheap in the first place but I tried my best to make a cheap version of it and that cheap version costs ~6-10ex minimum, at least for flicker. as for cyclone variant, it will be Okay-ish to level up with and even do maps with it on a tight budget on a Tabula till u can upgrade. But i didn't try it myself on such a budget to tell you my experience :(
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 3 août 2020 02:01:32

I would say Cyclone for now, but to be honest with you, I don't want you to except very high performance of the build with an extremely tight budget, cause this build was never cheap in the first place but I tried my best to make a cheap version of it and that cheap version costs ~6-10ex minimum, at least for flicker. as for cyclone variant, it will be Okay-ish to level up with and even do maps with it on a tight budget on a Tabula till u can upgrade. But i didn't try it myself on such a budget to tell you my experience :( [/quote]

Ah i see , guess I can't go with this build yet then . Anyway thx for answering .
"
wengfrecrixs a écrit :

Ah i see , guess I can't go with this build yet then . Anyway thx for answering .

I had great time playing as bladestorm, with only rares+tabula+lyco shield with almost the same tree (impale nodes + fortify nodes instead of 1 additional meele strike targets etc)
Dernière édition par fifus92, le 3 août 2020 05:37:28
Hi, quick question about the buget versions ( both 8 and 16 ex ): how well do they do compared to the high-budget build?

My build right now does 0.5-0.6M dps. How much of an upgrade will it be from that?

Ty
"
RNGesus333 a écrit :
Hi, quick question about the buget versions ( both 8 and 16 ex ): how well do they do compared to the high-budget build?

My build right now does 0.5-0.6M dps. How much of an upgrade will it be from that?

Ty

I had 4,5k hp, 3-4kk dps with 400pdps foil, tabula, no bottled faith, no ryslatha, rares life+res.

And I think only when u are around 3kk dps then flicker starts to feel so much better than other skills, before that Bladestorm was my favourite
Dernière édition par fifus92, le 3 août 2020 07:34:45
"
RNGesus333 a écrit :

Ty

both will be huge upgrade from that. Just please make sure to follow the budget build strictly if you wanna have a good performing build.

And As fifus said, he used a tabula, but WITHOUT flicker strike, if u r not gonna use aspect of the cat on gear + Farrul's Fur, please stay away from flicker and go to any other variant. but if u can, then u can build a smooth flicker build just fine.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 3 août 2020 07:54:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires