[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
PunkSviin a écrit :
So just finished crafting all gear, all and all i invested meybe 150ex :)

Result: Dont think it can get so much better then this, gona divine abyssus to 40% and get a double pride watchers sometime if i feel like i need it.

Any suggestions?

yea so far this is the best gear u can get for now. nicely done. and yes crafting the gear urself is way more efficient than buying it for sure! but some poeple are just lazy and have money laying around so they just buy it.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

Well yes, The Surrender Shield is still best option for the build in every way if u can get it due to the reckoning lvl 30, more block, and way more armour for Molten Shell. and build is looking good so far considering ur items. keep it going bud!

First craft from 0 this league just started ;;
so Surrender is next thx
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
PunkSviin a écrit :

Result: Dont think it can get so much better then this, gona divine abyssus to 40% and get a double pride watchers sometime if i feel like i need it.

Any suggestions?

yea so far this is the best gear u can get for now. nicely done. and yes crafting the gear urself is way more efficient than buying it for sure! but some poeple are just lazy and have money laying around so they just buy it.

Yeah im happy with it! :) A quetion though, how do i see the dps with close combat in pob? I gain meybe 200k only when i put it on.
"
fifus92 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

Well yes, The Surrender Shield is still best option for the build in every way if u can get it due to the reckoning lvl 30, more block, and way more armour for Molten Shell. and build is looking good so far considering ur items. keep it going bud!

First craft from 0 this league just started ;;
so Surrender is next thx

nice ring, just make sure to get t1 life and chaos res on it
"
PunkSviin a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
PunkSviin a écrit :

Any suggestions?

Yeah im happy with it! :) A quetion though, how do i see the dps with close combat in pob? I gain meybe 200k only when i put it on.

u edit any item adding this line to it '59% More Melee Damage' whenever u use close combat and that way its dps will be calculated. it's the most insane dps boost to the build if u don't need the clear and mainly doing bosses.
Suggestion: If u find urself dying to strong ignites a lot, replace mov speed on quicksilver with ignite immunity
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 2 août 2020 18:58:56
Guys what i'm missing? i've only 73% block on ho, is it right? or i'm missing something?

and what is the top dps on hideout without anything up? just to check with mine

also, feeling i'm running out of mana too fast sometimes, 5link flicket is 40 mana cost but i've only 90 mana free, and sometime on boss i just stop attacking "/
Thanks for posting this :) planning on starting my guy tonight. Have about 20 ex to worth with atm... so he won't be the most overpowered individual to start out with.

However, I was wondering if someone might be able to post a quick TLDR: Levling guide.

It would be most helpful! :)
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

u edit any item adding this line to it '59% More Melee Damage' whenever u use close combat and that way its dps will be calculated. it's the most insane dps boost to the build if u don't need the clear and mainly doing bosses.
Suggestion: If u find urself dying to strong ignites a lot, replace mov speed on quicksilver with ignite immunity

okok will do that then! :) Just ran my first T19 map full del and it fellt like running though butter! :D So stronk and fun build!
Dernière édition par PunkSviin, le 2 août 2020 21:26:14
"
darkspawnbr10 a écrit :
Guys what i'm missing? i've only 73% block on ho, is it right? or i'm missing something?

and what is the top dps on hideout without anything up? just to check with mine

also, feeling i'm running out of mana too fast sometimes, 5link flicket is 40 mana cost but i've only 90 mana free, and sometime on boss i just stop attacking "/

well then as i said in my build guide, budget or no budget, please USE Farrul's fur! if you don't have it then please don't go for flicker. and if u r on budget version. 73% block on HO is okay cause you need Unnatural instinct to go to 78/79% on HO. u get to 79% on combat anyway. so it's ok. As for mana issues. please use -9 mana cost to non-channelling skills craft on all ur rings and amulet and it will be insta solved!
"
kserviss a écrit :
Thanks for posting this :) planning on starting my guy tonight. Have about 20 ex to worth with atm... so he won't be the most overpowered individual to start out with.

However, I was wondering if someone might be able to post a quick TLDR: Levling guide.

It would be most helpful! :)

best leveling guide to any build is just to go for One with Nothing jewel and dex stacking on all gear. with astramantis anumet, Le Heup of All rings, and Utmost Swiftness anointed on amulet. and level up with consecrated path whenever u reach its level. and when u reach maps, u can start equipping ur main gear.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires