[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

Would u recommend axe between
1.Pdps 514 atk speed persecond 1.57
2.Pdps 499 atk speed persecond 1.85 (Corrupt)

Thank for very fun build
"
deadmanio a écrit :

Thank for very fun build

Glad you are enjoying it! Just take the higher Pdps one and you'll be good
Only reason for the faster attack speed one would be to leap slam around faster for jokes
"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
deadmanio a écrit :

Thank for very fun build

Glad you are enjoying it! Just take the higher Pdps one and you'll be good
Only reason for the faster attack speed one would be to leap slam around faster for jokes

Thank you man
Very nice build for me
i strat with this build and play many event so smooth.
Guy im sry to ask again!

my question about Watcher eye and axe(previous question)

before i dont have Ex for Watcher eye
(impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride)

Now i can buy it but would you recommend to buy axe Pdps 514dps or Watcher Eye ?

(Present) My Axe Pdps Is 443dps
i can kill sirus A6 is fine!
Dernière édition par deadmanio, le 3 févr. 2021 09:58:40
"
deadmanio a écrit :
Guy im sry to ask again!

my question about Watcher eye and axe(previous question)

before i dont have Ex for Watcher eye
(impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride)

Now i can buy it but would you recommend to buy axe Pdps 514dps or Watcher Eye ?

(Present) My Axe Pdps Is 443dps
i can kill sirus A6 is fine!

I choose Watcher Eye.
I try in pob more dmg than axe
Hello, I am new and this is my first build ever. I notice in POB we drop Beserking and the 2 att speed/rage passives at the end (just NW of center). Is this simply to free up points for more important things? I am lvl 76 and at this moment dont feel strapped for passive points.

Thanks again for the build

"
DixieRektd a écrit :
Hello, I am new and this is my first build ever. I notice in POB we drop Beserking and the 2 att speed/rage passives at the end (just NW of center). Is this simply to free up points for more important things? I am lvl 76 and at this moment dont feel strapped for passive points.

Thanks again for the build

Hey, so we drop those once we take out the Rage Support gem and Swap to Multistrike Support gem. If you are feeling you don't have enough Attack speed then it is completely fine to keep those nodes and the Rage support is as its a nice QOL thing to have early
I have a question about using bloodlust with totem. Is it something required since I just got to maps with the build and I'm using warcry on left click and molten shell with cast when damage taken replacing bloodlust for final setup. Is that fine or your setup is doing something different? Also massive respect for using hematophagy since a lot of melee guides don't use it. Loving the build though. I used to hate bladestorm because of the way it looks but the skill is fun to play :)
"
Shad0wT3mplar a écrit :
I have a question about using bloodlust with totem. Is it something required since I just got to maps with the build and I'm using warcry on left click and molten shell with cast when damage taken replacing bloodlust for final setup. Is that fine or your setup is doing something different? Also massive respect for using hematophagy since a lot of melee guides don't use it. Loving the build though. I used to hate bladestorm because of the way it looks but the skill is fun to play :)

You don't have to use Bloodlust support at all. I kinda just put it in there cause I had the open slot and it was more damage for the totem. You can always change the build to suit your needs mate
"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
Shad0wT3mplar a écrit :

You don't have to use Bloodlust support at all. I kinda just put it in there cause I had the open slot and it was more damage for the totem. You can always change the build to suit your needs mate

Ya I just saw the whole guide again. Now I'm using CWDT with molten shell and everything else with blood magic apart from auras with soul taker as well. In white maps atm but the build feels really good :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires