[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

"
Shad0wT3mplar a écrit :
"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
Shad0wT3mplar a écrit :
I have a question about using bloodlust with totem. Is it something required since I just got to maps with the build and I'm using warcry on left click and molten shell with cast when damage taken replacing bloodlust for final setup. Is that fine or your setup is doing something different? Also massive respect for using hematophagy since a lot of melee guides don't use it. Loving the build though. I used to hate bladestorm because of the way it looks but the skill is fun to play :)

You don't have to use Bloodlust support at all. I kinda just put it in there cause I had the open slot and it was more damage for the totem. You can always change the build to suit your needs mate

Ya I just saw the whole guide again. Now I'm using CWDT with molten shell and everything else with blood magic apart from auras with soul taker as well. In white maps atm but the build feels really good :)

Happy to hear that! If you have any questions or concerns pop up later feel free to ask!
Hi I'm currently using this Build to Tackle endgame Bosses (i.e. Shaper, Delve Bossses, and Hopefully Maven)

POB: https://pastebin.com/sy7RuC2S

this is the Cluster Jewel Version.

But I seem to be lacking dmg, I've Tried to Kill a Delve Boss at 200 Depth and I'm not pushing enough dmg to safely do the fight.

Help will be much appreciated.
"
MrLucky666 a écrit :
Hi I'm currently using this Build to Tackle endgame Bosses (i.e. Shaper, Delve Bossses, and Hopefully Maven)

But I seem to be lacking dmg, I've Tried to Kill a Delve Boss at 200 Depth and I'm not pushing enough dmg to safely do the fight.

Hey. So after looking at the build I think one of the biggest issues would be some big lacking of flat phys damage. You have a lot of %increased phys but not a lot of flat for it to scale up a lot.
Another area that could help the dps out a lot would be a watchers eye with impales last an additional 2 hits could really make bossing a lot smoother
"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
MrLucky666 a écrit :

Hey. So after looking at the build I think one of the biggest issues would be some big lacking of flat phys damage. You have a lot of %increased phys but not a lot of flat for it to scale up a lot.
Another area that could help the dps out a lot would be a watchers eye with impales last an additional 2 hits could really make bossing a lot smoother

Thank you, I will be looking to making those changes in the build.
3.14 update? def interested
"
Malogrek a écrit :
3.14 update? def interested

Yes there will be a 3.14 Update. Just waiting for the PoB update and passive update and going to revamp it tomorrow. Already played around with some things and looking at similar DPS as last patch
I would also check a bleed version because of :
- the new bladeStorm "108% more Damage with Bleeding while in Blood Stance."
- the new Relentless and Veteran Soldier clusters
"
iHillda a écrit :
I would also check a bleed version because of :
- the new bladeStorm "108% more Damage with Bleeding while in Blood Stance."
- the new Relentless and Veteran Soldier clusters

Yup. I plan to look into it and if it looks good I'll post something about it
Thanks for the guide. Would love to know what a bleed version is like with the 3.14 change, might be interesting!
"
MikieJ a écrit :
Thanks for the guide. Would love to know what a bleed version is like with the 3.14 change, might be interesting!

So do I. Im kinda just waiting for the Gem to be changed in PoB and will then be giving it a look, but it looks promising especially since Divergent Bladestorm does increased damage with aliments and some other changes

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires