[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

"
Frezziee a écrit :
Spoiler

Hey! Happy you are enjoying the build and after looking at your build there are a couple of things I'd want to change so you might feel a tad tankier and have some more dps.

First I'd be looking to recraft AT LEAST 1 of your weapons. So I'd be on the hunt for one rare that has some good pDps which can be like 300-350 which shouldn't be too hard to craft. You'd be dropping the relentless fury first before Jack the Axe since its lower Pdps and the things it gives you arent the greatest.

Second I would drop your Overflowing Chalice for a quartz flask with warding. I think maybe one of the big reasons you might be feel a bit squishier is that you get cursed and then take a lot of damage. So swapping out that should help a lot.

I think it definitely possible to do this build without the soul taker, but then you have to drop some aura which in you already are. I would drop blood and sand for Flesh and stone(Makes ranged things do less damage) which can help with some tankiness and still swap stances, but if you are struggling too much with mana then you can keep what you have. If you feel up to the task you can grind the cards, but if the drop rate is too rare then it might not be worth it.

For the helm enchant. Its not 100% needed, but it makes things feel a lot nicer. You can get away without using it but then your damage is only Hit + 3xStorms vs Hit + 4xStorms which does become a decent increase, but I've played the build without it for a while doing just fine.

For end game content you probably can do it without them. When I league started the build I was a glad and was doing red elder, sirus and I did one uber elder, but the uber elder was a little tough imo as glad. You'll be able to do it but you'll need to understand the mechanics of each fight as they might be a bit longer than the Champ version.
I'll also go test some things out without the helm enchant and soul taker on some bosses to see how things feel

Thanks for the tips! I made all the changes you recommended and I'm feeling tankier and doing more damage. I think relentless fury was my biggest problem. I essence crafted a mediocre axe and it made a big difference.

I plan to respec into champ at some point because I want this build to melt bosses. Is there anything I should be aware of before I respec?

"
qaizr a écrit :
"
Frezziee a écrit :
Spoiler

Hey! Happy you are enjoying the build and after looking at your build there are a couple of things I'd want to change so you might feel a tad tankier and have some more dps.

First I'd be looking to recraft AT LEAST 1 of your weapons. So I'd be on the hunt for one rare that has some good pDps which can be like 300-350 which shouldn't be too hard to craft. You'd be dropping the relentless fury first before Jack the Axe since its lower Pdps and the things it gives you arent the greatest.

Second I would drop your Overflowing Chalice for a quartz flask with warding. I think maybe one of the big reasons you might be feel a bit squishier is that you get cursed and then take a lot of damage. So swapping out that should help a lot.

I think it definitely possible to do this build without the soul taker, but then you have to drop some aura which in you already are. I would drop blood and sand for Flesh and stone(Makes ranged things do less damage) which can help with some tankiness and still swap stances, but if you are struggling too much with mana then you can keep what you have. If you feel up to the task you can grind the cards, but if the drop rate is too rare then it might not be worth it.

For the helm enchant. Its not 100% needed, but it makes things feel a lot nicer. You can get away without using it but then your damage is only Hit + 3xStorms vs Hit + 4xStorms which does become a decent increase, but I've played the build without it for a while doing just fine.

For end game content you probably can do it without them. When I league started the build I was a glad and was doing red elder, sirus and I did one uber elder, but the uber elder was a little tough imo as glad. You'll be able to do it but you'll need to understand the mechanics of each fight as they might be a bit longer than the Champ version.
I'll also go test some things out without the helm enchant and soul taker on some bosses to see how things feel

Thanks for the tips! I made all the changes you recommended and I'm feeling tankier and doing more damage. I think relentless fury was my biggest problem. I essence crafted a mediocre axe and it made a big difference.

I plan to respec into champ at some point because I want this build to melt bosses. Is there anything I should be aware of before I respec?

The biggest thing to know about before respecing the character is that you wont map as fast, but you'll still map quickly. You'll feel tankier and do more damage overall to bosses when you do.There really isn't much other than that things might feel a tad slower compared to Gald, but will still be smooth
"
HieiTheBlue a écrit :
Hello, can i use Haemophilia gloves on the champion for extra clearspeed till i can afford an explody?

Yeah you can do that if you'd like extra clear speed, but they arent that needed.
does this build also work with swords? i have a 500 dps foil otherwise i'd have to spend big currency on an axe
"
wesleykim86 a écrit :
does this build also work with swords? i have a 500 dps foil otherwise i'd have to spend big currency on an axe

You could technically use swords with this, but that takes swapping some of the passive tree and things around so you can have enough mana if you don't plan to use Soul taker
Hi,

Very Nice Build, i reach lv 94 actually,

I have some problem to be cap at 30% resist chaos without the flask (im at 12% actually)
I switch to the cluster yesterday, what at big up to my sustain and dps :O !

Actually i want to switch my axe for a one with a better dps (actually i have 410 pdps ) , but i'm not sure about the roll and mods to avoid for the next :

- avoid bleeding
- avoid crit chance and crit multiplier

- must try to get a axe with a slow speed attack ? because if 'im cap to 4 bladestorm, i must to not now renew quickly my bladestorm the time to proc my second attack for each baldestorm ?

Thanks for your advices

Dernière édition par CollapseDesSynapses, le 8 oct. 2020 03:50:40
"
CollapseDesSynapses a écrit :
Hi,

Very Nice Build, i reach lv 94 actually,

I have some problem to be cap at 30% resist chaos without the flask (im at 12% actually)
I switch to the cluster yesterday, what at big up to my sustain and dps :O !

Actually i want to switch my axe for a one with a better dps (actually i have 410 pdps ) , but i'm not sure about the roll and mods to avoid for the next :

- avoid bleeding
- avoid crit chance and crit multiplier

- must try to get a axe with a slow speed attack ? because if 'im cap to 4 bladestorm, i must to not now renew quickly my bladestorm the time to proc my second attack for each baldestorm ?

Thanks for your advices

Hey

So Chaos res is always a luxury so don't try to force capping it super early. You can focus on other areas and when you have the currency you can buy better gear with more chaos res. I will say a total of 42% with flask up is more than enough as its more to just deal with the few times that there is a chaos damage dealing enemy.

For crafting a better axe the only mods to really avoid is crit. You'll want to probably be fossil spamming it with jagged/serrated or just jagged either if fine depending on how much you are willing to spend. I will also say overwriting your previous bladestorms is not that bad because in the end you'll still have all those storms there anyway
Doing this build as my 1. ever, played for less than 2 weeks currently lvl 93.
Got the helm enchant with the +1 to bladestorm and its doing great so far.

Definitely have to use my flasks a lot, but I enjoy the mechanical aspect.

Is the gear fully updated or are you still on break?

Ty for everything! :)
"
nakedSundays a écrit :
Doing this build as my 1. ever, played for less than 2 weeks currently lvl 93.
Got the helm enchant with the +1 to bladestorm and its doing great so far.

Definitely have to use my flasks a lot, but I enjoy the mechanical aspect.

Is the gear fully updated or are you still on break?

Ty for everything! :)

Hey! So everything is pretty much updated with items. Just waiting for the teasers to reveal more before updating more.
Glad you are enjoying the build!
How on earth did you get the jewels man? I cant even find a crimson with that implicit for sale in standard :O Crimson one.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires