[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

"
nakedSundays a écrit :
How on earth did you get the jewels man? I cant even find a crimson with that implicit for sale in standard :O Crimson one.

Hey so that was from Harvest which had pretty insane things you could do to items. You DO NOT need that implicit on anything. Its just there cause I could do that in Harvest league
Was considering this for league start in 3.13, how we feeling post ascendancy changes?
"
Travesty9090 a écrit :
Was considering this for league start in 3.13, how we feeling post ascendancy changes?

Still feeling like the build will be fine. Just a little less damage cause of losing one impale stack. Will tinker with the ascendancy stuff in PoB when it gets updated to fix up the build! When patch notes drop I'll fix the tree to whatever it needs to be and make sure the updates are posted.
Should be fine as a league starter tho
Thanks for 3.13 update, I will start with this build in 3 days, thanks...
pob aint working lua error

outdated passive tree message
Dernière édition par bnijman81, le 16 janv. 2021 01:46:47
"
bnijman81 a écrit :
pob aint working lua error

outdated passive tree message

Hey I'd look into updating your PoB and try again. If that doesn't work then you might not be on the community fork of PoB, which I would then recommend swapping over to that and it should work
can you take a look POB the passive tree cannot load
ok, i just reinstall POB and runs great, thx for the build
This is a really fun build but for some reason my damage seems low (really just in ritual areas and against bosses)

For some reason I'm a million dps below the pob link dps and it's not just a weapon since I plugged in a 480pds axe and it didn't go up very high. Anyone know what's going on?

The rituals are tough on high tier 13-16 maps if you don't kill the mobs fast enough as melee.
Dernière édition par SerenityFirefly, le 23 janv. 2021 21:46:09
"
SerenityFirefly a écrit :
This is a really fun build but for some reason my damage seems low (really just in ritual areas and against bosses)

For some reason I'm a million dps below the pob link dps and it's not just a weapon since I plugged in a 480pds axe and it didn't go up very high. Anyone know what's going on?

The rituals are tough on high tier 13-16 maps if you don't kill the mobs fast enough as melee.

I just realized pob doesn't count all 4 bladestorms so it is pretty good dps. Still wondering on the missing pieces but maybe it's the watchers eye jewel. Just takes time to get adjusted too I was moving my bladestorms around too much not waiting for things to die I think, a lot smoother now.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires